Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

copy FP 5-28-12

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: copy FP 5-28-12
Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:36 pm

What Is The No 1st Cost List's Most Important Function?

Testing Public Warnings about dangers to all.

Our first warning is about a preventable Extinction Level Event(ELE) on July 16, 2012.

Mankind has never faced a common to all deadline before, a date certain Extinction Level Event, let alone knowing for sure it is possible to prevent. As we all know, unless its your life on the line, you don't take action. Yours, mine, our children's lives are all on the line. Look at the evidence, wake up, then act to make our leaders take action, or we all die.

Prediction: The third part of the E-T's public warning, its Summary, should appear on or between May 29 and June 4, 2012 in England near Milk Hill. It will be a huge crop circle combining the first two warning crop circles to show exactly when and where our Anti-Matter(A-M) conservation debt will appear on Earth's orbit.

The N1CL was co-invented by, and this N1CL warning was written by Acting Captain spaceship Earth, Dan Alter n1cl-1.

A captains first job after keeping the peace and prosecuting sworn leaders who commit felonies anywhere, is to explain the danger(s) we face and then get your political cooperation in anticipating them, so we can avoid or prevent them. July 16th is coming on fast. Wake up and smell the roses.

The N1CL is based on this agreement: A list of people and organizations who have agreed to answer questions from anyone about what they put on the N1CL public record.

Why? So you, your government, your business, or any other group can show by deed you seek the "objective" truth for all.
"objective facts" = It takes at least two of us to create one. We agree we see the same facts and measurements. They are eye witnessed. Without publicly tested "objective" facts there can not be real science, good peaceful governments, or verified honest businesses.

How? Full members have agreed to Tell The Truth, Answer Questions From Anyone, and Use a Question & Answer Procedure that treat both sides fair & square. Non member Questioners only have to respond in the Q&A Dialogues they start; and they can open topics, make replies, and make anonymous/non anonymous comments in our community forums as they choose.

The invention of the N1CL is the good news, since it is absolutely required for us and any Captain to ask for the real-time "objective information" needed to keep a spaceship as large as Earth safe.

The Warnings

It started with a theoretical prediction I made in February 1991. Then no evidence, now every causal link is confirmed by our scientific reports.

Our preventable July 16, 2012 A-M debt Sun explosion put on the N1CL public record April 27, 2005,
A Macondo re-leak threat made on on 12-07-11,

both need public verification.

E-Ts have very publicly warned us that our Sun will explode, making the Earth go missing completely on July 16, 2012, unless we act.

The theory that predicts our conservation debt made of Anti-Matter says It Can Be Prevented.

Every major causal link in this theory has been verified in scientific reports by our astronomers and solar physicists including those reports that prove prevention has been done before. Theory and evidence.

Over 500 ex government, military, and intelligence community witnesses are testifying that our governments are concealing information and captured E-T technology necessary to prevent this explosion.

This means our political leaders Publicly MUST declassify all the secret information and technology they hold about E-Ts.

This concluding third part of E-T warning sums up their warning by Telling Us What They Said in the first two parts of the warning, thus the "summary" must combine the first warning crop circle, the Barbury Castle into the second warning circle that shows the "result of the Sun explosion and when" more precisely. This would be an enormous Missing Earth circle with at least the very elegant 'you just been vaporized symbol' from the Barbury Castle circle. In addition it must show us exactly when/where the wormhole opens on the other side of the sun right down to a microsecond. i.e. a small circle proportionate to wormhole size on Earth's orbit on other side of Sun coupled w. same size circle at where Earth will be. Thus 'vaporized symbol will be 25 minutes later on Earth's orbit. I expect the two conjunction asteroids and positions of the 63 other asteroids to confirm this time of A-M debt appearance. (Put picture of what I expect here.)

Why did I recognize the E-T warning? In February 1991 I made a theoretical prediction that life forms must create a conservation debt made of A-M because we move our bodies anti-entropically. I saw the first part of the E-T warning in February 1992 on the cover of Science News. No free lunch forever, the bill has come due.

I started the warnings after I saw absolute eye witness confirmation in the February 1, 1992 Science News that my theoretical prediction life created a conservation debt made of Anti-Matter(A-M). I was ecstatic for about 30 seconds, then I remembered I was standing on the planet to be vaporized. It took me three days to figure out the theory predicting A-M conservation debts directly implied they could be "disconnected".

After 20 years of warnings, this will be the last time I send this warning out. I certainly would not mind being wrong, or maybe some unknown group of E-Ts will save us should we fail to act. However, I know God helps those who help themselves. Read, think, act; everyone's life depends upon us acting now.

There are two ways of preventing our A-M debt from striking the Sun this July 16th. The first and 100% reliable way is that over 50% of the multi-cellular biomass on Earth die within the last year, preferably in the last six months. Our chance for the BP well called Macondo's re-leak to succeed in killing off most of us in time has passed. Now a massive re-leak firestorm before July 16th would be most inconvenient.

Now our only chance for us to do a disconnection is using the "drop a ship down a wormhole" method on July 16, 2012 at literally the last second. That way requires our political leaders to release the E-T ships, propulsion systems, and technology the over 500 Disclosure Project witnesses say say the USA is keeping secret from us before July.

We need these ships to do a disconnection since I HAVE DISCOVERED WHAT NAVIGATION COORDINATE SYSTEM THE E-Ts MUST USE TO GUIDE THEIR BLINK-SHIPS AT FASTER THAN LIGHT. Yes FTL is possible and it does not violate the speed of light, there is away around that limit when you know where to look geometrically.

Last, we apparently need the third part of the E-T warning. Whether it will be enough to make us act is up to each of you who read this.

How did I deduce theoretically why we life forms must create a conservation debt made of A-M?

Best too start at the beginning. In 1985 I discovered what the personal "Objective Measure of Value" is that all spirits(yes we can "objectively" prove we are) must use to keep their life forms alive. I deduced that in a conserved universe when we spirits make our bodies move then we will necessarily create a conservation debt made of Anti-Matter. A conserved universe meant we must eventually repay the debt.

By February 1991 I had worked out a theoretical model of how this conservation debt worked. I assumed we had put the A-M debt as far as possible away from us, so it arrives at the last possible second from the other side of the Sun. This meant the Sun was between Earth and it, thus it must hit the Sun on the way back to Earth, making it explode vaporizing Earth. I had no evidence of any kind, then on February 10, 1992 in the February 1, 1992 Science News I saw absolute proof of my prediction as applied to Earth with a date included.

It took me three days to deduce that in theory we could stop it. I have been trying to warn you ever since. Over the subsequent years I have found overwhelming published objective evidence for every single causal step in this theoretical model. Now, by necessity, this is my last warning.

Posted by Dan Sunday, October 11, 2009 (11:54:04).

For your information, as of May 26, 2012 it has been over seven years that this warning has been published on the N1CL and sent out, but I have not had a single N1CL question or anonymous comment from a stranger about this matter, and certainly none from anyone in a position of leadership.
Why?
We live in denial of this fact. "God created us in Its own image." Ergo we are co-creators by geometric inspection. We don't want to be personally responsible for creating the future, so we assume "God" would never kill us all without warning. Don't worry all life forms don't live on Earth, there are many many other living planets. Once all life bearing planets reach a certain age, then only those planets who show they are consciously responsible by deed = perform a disconnection, remain alive.

Yours and our leaders denial is caused by unconscious "own cost minimization" = "not thinking" from fear of the unknown. The result is rampant willful ignorance especially scientific ignorance, as many cling to dead dogmas from the past. Since thinking is the hardest work we do, mix these reasons with short sighted Three Monkey Society(3MS) government leaders and you define an unconscious "pre-civilization" that is scheduled for death unless our political leaders act.

Our biggest problem is our elected leaders. Ignoring the Macondo re-leak and the threat of our A-M debt are just two of a myriad examples of our leaders ignoring real dangers to all, and above all, ignoring and covering up major crimes done by themselves and there wealthy supporters.
Together they act as an unconscious Three Monkey Society(3MS). To remain publicly unconscious is certain death for all. We can only survive by using the only possible real public place, the N1CL to hold our leaders and ourselves accountable when we deliberately or by inadvertence threaten the survival of life on Earth. We must not let our leaders continue to ignore this certain danger to all, or you are betting the E-Ts are lying about when. Big bet.

We still have time to prevent our conservation debt from striking our Sun, given these five things:

1. Disclosure Project witnesses claims that the USA government has captured E-T blinkships = capable of Faster Than Light travel,
2. I have figured out the basic Faster Than Light coordinate system for our universe which gives us FTL navigation,
3. and we have a good idea when and where our conservation debt will appear.
4. A No 1st Cost List, getting all necessary information out, pooled in one place where everyone can add, check, verify, and coordinate what needs to be done absolutely requires a real working Public Place.
5. A Captain to run the show. My prediction, my warning, my method of disconnection, time is short, I run the show.

Should all five of these things be true then we still have a chance, a slim one, to prevent our Sun from exploding. We need everyone's public help to prevent this danger to all. Maybe when enough of you rub our leaders nose in this warning, it will cause our political leaders to act fast in public.

"C'est la vie", respond as you will, "Death smiles upon us all, all a man can do is smile back." Marcus Aurelius; but it is harder to smile back when it is all of us at the same time.

Register to Question, Challenge, Disagree, Comment, and Help!

Summary of why we need a N1CL to "create" verified "objective" public facts so we can do real time public science and "create" honest accountable democratic self-government = prevent Earth from being vaporized this July 16th.

For a scientist, a requirement to be a Captain, anyone must be able to "blow the whistle" on inaccurate public reports ASAP. We, by definition seek the truth.

However our leaders certainly don't, nor seemingly do the rest of you. Apparently standing up to mano a mano public criticism is too tough for you. Ignorance of our universe's geometry and where we are located within it explain your fear, but that does not justify not seeking the "objective" truth, cowardice and greed do.

Scientific and Political Showing and Telling must be done in public.

Create = "bring into existence".

Objective = Two or more us agree we see or saw the same fact, measurement, or made the same observations.

Once any planet develops an internet there is only one way, one place to "create" verified "objective" News and information we all can rely upon at the same time: The process starts with a list of people and organizations who have agreed to answer questions from anyone about what they put on this List's Public Record.

Logically the only common action anyone can take towards any information they receive from anyone else is to disagree with the information; therefore identifying and then resolving disagreements with any information reported to all requires a central place for us to meet to disagree. The N1CL is this focal point.

Once invented, the No 1st Cost List creates many benefits for us. It becomes Earth's central Public meeting place for creating "Objective" News, discussing public matters, resolving most Public Questions and disagreements, to arrange public/private endeavors, and above all, bring our political leaders to heel.

N1CL's biggest personal benefit, you can prove you stand behind what you say to all in Public because you have agreed to answer questions from anyone.

Businesses, especially large ones, will find that proving they are honest to be a necessity.

Its biggest political benefit, we can use it to bring our 'sworn oath' political, business, and religious leaders who break any of our felony Laws to swift and certain Justice.

Swift & Certain Justice for our Three Monkey Society Leaders is the absolute precondition for us to create a true civilization that 'makes real' Liberty and Justice for All.

Sworn politicians, elected and appointed, will also find that proving they are not above the Law is a necessity to hold office.

A truly open to all 24/7 central public record of the information reported to the rest of us by those who have agreed to answer "questions from anyone" about their words is required to create tested accurate NEWS, do real "objective" science, and justly govern a spaceship like Earth.

Crucial STOP Sun Explosion ToDos

2-03-12 We now have the minimal chance that God always gives you to take action. I figured out the base "objective 'this must equal that' identity" that defines the OBJECTIVE measurements we must use to see a Moebius geometry multi-verse from the base origin of its only possible objective coordinate system, where we sit right now. Remember "objective" means you can easily see(prove) how this measurement works for yourself.

For now see the latest Message Tree entries. I will add and expand to equation topics as I deduce more of its characteristics.

This means we can do Faster Than Light navigation. i.e. We can do a disconnection this coming July 16, if the Disclosure Project's 400 plus ex military and high level government witnesses are correct in saying the US govt has captured E-T ships and we can make them work. But that would require our leaders to pull their heads out of the self-serving, cover their behinds, dreamworld they live in.

Some context you will not like explained below.

There Are Two Ways To Prevent This Sun Explosion, but now only the "drop a ship down the wormhole at the last second" is possible.

Theory behind mechanics for stopping Sun explosion.

The First and certain to succeed method requires that over 50% of the multi-cellular biomass on Earth die between July 16, 2011 and July 16, 2012, the latter half of the year the better. As of March 30, 2012 this is no longer a real possibility even though the re-leak of the BP well Macondo may still happen, just too late to work.

For the "drop the ships" down the wormhole method to work method will require conscious PUBLIC political cooperation and self sacrifice by the majority of us.

This second method requires "Our Astronomers To Make A Crucial Measurement" and for our "Politicians To Release The E-T ships They Have Captured" for it to work.

Prediction I think the conjunction will occur on July 16, 2012.
1. Astronomers To Do Look at the 200 largest asteroid orbits to see which two asteroids are out of their normal orbits.

How to verify or disprove the two conjunction asteroids shown in the "Missing Earth" crop circle. ASAP.

This conjunction will show precisely when our Anti-Matter conservation debt will cause our Sun to explode. We must know exactly when it arrives to prevent the explosion.
Why Earth Has A Conservation Debt, Theory And Evidence.

These orbital measurements give us a way to determine precisely when our A-M debt will arrive. There is a very narrow disconnection window that opens on July 16, 2012.

By knowing exactly when, we can prevent our conservation debt made of Anti-Matter(A-M) from striking our Sun vaporizing Earth.

10-1-11 Why does Earth need a Captain? Earth faces certain death for all next July 16, 2012 unless something is done to prevent our Sun from exploding. This Front Page of the N1CL has developed in this form because none of you like to talk about Earth being vaporized. Absolutely no questions from a 'stranger', only practice ones from family and friends since April 2005 when this warning was first posted. My theoretical prediction was confirmed on February 10, 1992. By February 14, 1992 I deduced that the theory that made this prediction also directly implied we could prevent our Sun explosion, I have been warning us ever since. Now it looks like our disconnection is out of our hands, we can only try and save as many as we can. That requires willing political cooperation shown by the UN confirming me as Captain because I have a good idea of what we face. We need Full N1CL Members to get this done. Who wants to help?

On CL methodology. Any single Captain's Log(CL) entry is made over time until short to long term conclusions on " Any given Situation" are reached as relevant reports come in. One can be done in a day, another months. That implies more than one can be going on concurrently. Once done, I cut/n/paste them to the Captain's Log forum.

Latest Entry Captain's Log

What Powers and Tools does a Captain need to prevent Sun exploding?

In May I decided to act as if I am Captain of spaceship Earth. That made me think of what POWERS and TOOLS you would need for a Captain to protect their planet while protecting the individual liberties and freedom of all Earth's citizens.

Duties first: 1. Protect the ship from dangers outside and self caused.

2. Protect the individual liberties of everyone on Earth. A Captain is not interested in your private business or affairs, but they do protect your right to come and go, associate with and speak about anything. Just don't threaten the safety of the ship.

3. See to it that any "objective" report of a felony by a sworn leader be immediately investigated and when found to be credible, prosecuted by local authorities first. When they fail to act, then the Captains prosecutors office will finish the prosecution. Prosecution for Sitting elected officials will wait until they are out of office.

4. Protect, maintain, and enhance the N1CL. First and foremost, the only way a Captain can protect there planet is with a real public place where anyone can make a public complaint, charge a felony against a leader, ask a question, etc. In short a N1CL has to have been invented. We did that 25 years ago. I did not ever envision it being the essential tool for a Captain to run a huge spaceship.

Powers of Captain

1. Captain can tell anyone or any government to Stop Doing or Do something with no backtalk. You will be generously compensated for time and property used. Why is self evident.
Almost always there will be plenty of discussion, but emergencies always arise and those are the Captain's to handle.

2. The absolute power of pardon for any and all crimes by anyone, and the powers to forgive all debts public and private, that includes governments. This is an absolute necessity for our survival.

3. Setup and oversee a Prosecutors office to record and pass on to local authorities all "objective" reports on the N1CL of felonies by sworn leaders. The prosecutor will follow up in 30 days to find out what action the local authorities took and when.

4. Power to see and when necessary declassify all government records and secrets. No one gets to withhold information that could endanger ship. Personal information will not be divulged unless necessary.

Asking the E-Ts for help means our leaders must acknowledge the E-Ts existence and publicly reveal any secret contacts they have had with them. Right now the E-Ts will not help us survive as we are a very warlike species who tolerate Three Monkey Society leaders. I assure you, the E-Ts do not.

While there are three possible ways for us to disconnect our conservation debt made of Anti-Matter, only one remains. Do it ourselves with E-T help. Given the E-T's warnings to us already, there help looks likely should a Captain ask for more. Otherwise further help could be unlikely without mending our warring local governments with a Captain. We can change our ways on a dime if we chose to.

All we have to do is them that We, the People will bring our Three Monkey Society elected officials to Law for the felonies they commit against their people. Since we can not put them all in jail, this requires an example.

Here is how: 1. The Captain pardons all except the necessary example.

Should we bring Goerge W. Bush to Justice for ordering 9-11? and lying my country int two wars.

In the future, a Captain's duty is to provide an office of prosecutors and investigators where any two or more citizens can charge any sworn leader with a felony on the N1Cl(anonymous when necessary). This office will immediately investigate and when found to be true, these leaders will be immediately and zealously prosecuted without exception. The sentence will always be life without the possibility of parole plus all their property. Sentence served where Captain. directs.

Why we could use the E-T blinkships our govt has to stop our Sun from exploding.

Why we need a Captain to save Earth is self-evident. No big ship survives without a Captain, plus with a Captain we can see to it that our Laws are enforced upon sworn leaders immediately upon receipt of an objective complaint.

Objective = two or more of us do agree we see, report the same thing. e.g. It takes two or more people to create an objective complaint about a crime by a sworn leader.

A Captain must keep a Log.

<br />
<span class="style14">The only way we will survive this is with citizens and leaders who will swear to speak the truth in public.</span>
<br />
<br />
<!-- box 2-->

<div class="style28">
<b><span class="c3">A big personal benefit.</span> Anyone can prove they "Stand Behind Their Word", especially people in government and business.</b>
<br />
<br />
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="2" class="style20_c10">
<tr class="style27">
<td align="left" valign="top" class="cattitle012_c5"><font color="#0E8E0E" size=(2px)>How to create Trusted News about Yourself or Anything else.</font></td>
<td align="left" valign="top" class="cattitle012">Any person, business, or organization can join the No 1st Cost List after they accept these <span class="style21">three</span> <span class="c6">agreements</span>:
<br />
<br />
<span class="c7">(</span><span class="style21">1</span><span class="c7">)</span> You swear to speak honestly and seek the truth when using the N1CL Public Record;
<br />
<br />
<span class="c6">(<span class="style21">2</span>)</span> you agree to answer questions from <span class="c8">anyone</span> about anything you put on the N1CL public record, <span class="c6">as long as you</span> and the questioner;
<br />
<br />
<span class="c6">(<span class="style21">3</span></span>) agree to the Question and Answer(Q&A) procedures and 'Best Feature' inside.
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2">
<hr />
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="left" valign="top" class="cattitle012_c5"><font color="#0E8E0E" size=(2px)>Anyone Can Ask a Question for free.</font></td>
<td align="left" valign="top" class="cattitle012">No one can question a 'non-member questioner' about their Q&A dialogues.</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="left" valign="top" class="cattitle012_c5"><font color="#0E8E0E" size=(2px)>How you can post a Yes/No for free.</font></td>
<td align="left" valign="top" class="cattitle012">Anyone can post a 'Yes/No' (Recommend/Not Recommend, Warn, Dispute Public Facts), about the public actions of any person or organization; <span class="c6">as long as they</span> agree to answer questions from <span class="c8">anyone</span>, <span class="c6">only about</span> their Yes/No; subject to agreement <span class="c6">(<u><span class="style21">3</span></u>).</span> <span class="c7"><br /><br /></span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<div class="title01_c12">
<span class="style15"><br />
<a href="/index.php?name=News">
>>ENTER<<
N1CL TOP STORY: Scientist says <span class="c3">we can</span> prevent <span class="c11">sun from exploding</span> on July 16, 2012.
<br />
>>ENTER<<
</a><br />
</span>
<br /><br />
</div>
<div class="title01_c12">
<span class="style15">
<a href="/index.php?name=home">
>>ENTER<<
<br />
Home Operations: How to Ask QUESTIONS, POST NEWS & YES/NOs, MAKE COMMENTS & DEMANDS
<br />
>>ENTER<<
</a>
</span>
</div>
<br />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</span>
</div>

Our community forums and Message Tree are free and open to all. No one has to answer questions there, just register to use, but absolutely no buying, selling, or advertizing, that is reserved for Full members.

I can not imagine why any rational life form would lie by showing anyone their planet is gone, as the Missing Earth does.

These facts make this warning a problem that affects everyone on Earth. You have a life and death for all decision to make which absolutely includes you and your loved ones.

Why we can Prevent a certain deadly threat to Earth.

Incontrovertible Proof E-Ts Are Contacting Earth With a Very Public Warning that Unless Prevented, life on Earth has created a conservation debt made of Anti-Matter that will cause our Sun to explode on July 16, 2012.

Stopping this conservation debt from hitting our Sun requires us to go Faster Than Light(FTL).

'Einsteins Missed Implication' TEST Shows Relativity's Base Reference Frame

How to go FTL shown by where light from your destination is.

Why we are objectively real spirits that create life forms

A big benefit of our political leaders using the N1CL, and arguably its biggest benefit, is to stop forevermore our sworn leaders from committing the most heinous crime possible in any democracy: When any sworn leader ignores, tolerates, covers-up, or helps any other sworn leader commit a felony.

Lets stop our elected and sworn leaders from being unconscious members of a Three Monkey Society(3MS) now, our survival depends upon it.

Conclusion: Think fast, think well, then act to help or we all die. Questions please.[/size]

Here is the heart of the List, the Q&A procedures.

They are how we question and answer one another on the record. These procedures are not for cowards. Below them are the two boxes that explain how anyone can become a member or post without cost with a message to all. Read and think.

<div class="table1">
<div style="text-align:center">
<div align="center" class="option postbody style1">
<span style="color: darkblue"> </span>
<p><font size="3"><span style="font-weight: bold">Question & Answer(Q&A) Dialogue Procedures</span></font></p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="table1">
<p>
<font size="2">
<span style="font-weight: bold"><font color=black size=12px> <font color=black size=12px> Anyone can Become a Member!</span>
</font>
</p>
<p>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Anyone can "Recommend/Not-Recommend, Warn, or Dispute Public Facts". The N1CL calls doing this a "Yes/No"!</span>
</p>
<br /> <br />
<p><span style="font-weight: bold">Anyone can Question a Member's or Yes/No person's postings!</span></p>
</div>
</div>

<p>
<font size="2">
<span class="style2">
<span style="font-weight: bold">How Do Entries to N1CL Public Record Work:</span>
You have 10 minutes after submission to edit, change, or delete your entry on the N1CL Public Record; then the entry is locked. You can always add more replies to your topic, or an answer in a Q&A dialogue to clarify until the other party answers. Also you can use open to all comment forums first to improve entry.
</span>
</font>
</p>

<p>
<font size="2">
<span class="style2">
<span style="font-weight: bold">To Ask a Question:</span>
the Questioner and 'the Member or "Yes/No" person'
<span style="font-weight: bold">agree to respond in turn</span>,
until the Questioner accepts the answer, or <span style="font-weight: bold">they agree to Disagree giving reason(s);</span> using the 'Last Response' mechanism described below.
</span>
</font>
<span style="font-weight: bold">To Forward The Q&A Dialogue;</span> either can check the "I beg to differ with you with reason(s)" box.
</p>

<p><font size="2"> <span style="font-weight: bold">There are Four Ways to End a Q&A Dialogue:</span></p>

<div style="text-align:left">
<p><span style="font-weight: bold">1)</span> The Questioner can check "I accept." and say something;</p>
<p><span style="font-weight: bold">2)</span> the Questioner can Accept by Default by not replying within 36 hour;</p>
<p><span style="font-weight: bold">3)</span> EITHER on their turn, <span style="font-weight: bold">can check</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">'this is my last response'</span>; to which the OTHER can <span style="font-weight: bold">Accept</span> by checking "I accept"<span style="font-style: italic">; Or by Not Replying within 36 hours; </span></p>
<p><span style="font-weight: bold">4.</span> After stating reason(s) <span style="font-weight: bold">checks</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">"I Disagree with the Last Response".</span></p>
</div>

<p><span style="font-weight: bold">Changing an 'acceptance by not replying in time'</span> to an <span style="font-weight: bold">'I disagree'</span> must be done during next logon.</p>
<p>
<font size="2">
<span style="font-weight: bold">Non-</span>Members <span style="font-weight: bold">can not</span> be questioned on the N1CL record about their <span style="font-weight: bold">Q&A dialogues</span> with a Member or Yes/No person; <span style="font-weight: bold">but anyone</span> can question their "Yes/No's".<br />
</font>
</p>
<p><font size="2">
<strong class="style2">
<span style="font-weight: bold">The N1CL Interface's Best Feature</span>
</strong>
</p>
<p>
<font size="2">
The <span style="font-weight: bold">Automatic Consequence</span> giving users <span style="text-decoration: underline">the Public workload each can handle</span>: <span style="font-weight: bold">Unless</span> your Dialogues are <span style="font-weight: bold">current</span>; the N1CL Interface <span style="font-weight: bold">automatically blocks </span>you from <span style="font-weight: bold">asking or being asked</span> a new question. <br />
<br />
<span style="font-weight: bold">Except</span> for 'not replying' to a <span style="text-decoration: underline">'this is my last response'</span>; <span style="font-weight: bold">Staying Current</span> is a reply within 36 hours after your notice e-mail is sent. The block is <span style="font-weight: bold">automatically removed</span> when you become current. <span style="font-weight: bold">Except</span> for larger organizations, you can block new questions at any time by stating a reason; e.g. vacation, sick.
</font>
</p>
<br />
<p><font size="2"><strong class="style3">Show Your Honesty To All By Becoming A Member</strong></font></p>
<p class="style2">
<span style="line-height: normal">
<a href='index.php?name=Your_Account&file=register'><font size="4">Question a Member-'No/Yes' person</font></a> |
<a href="index.php?name=Your_Account&file=beta"><font size="4">Apply for Betamembership</font></a>
</span>
<div /align="center" class="option postbody style1"></div>
</p>

</div>

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Criticisms FP, Features added and wanted.
Page 1 of 1