Main Pages

Forums & Pictures

Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

Why enforce Strict Liablity for the Time Cost of our XCs
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index n1cl-1 Dan Alter's forum

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Why enforce Strict Liablity for the Time Cost of our XCs
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:58 am

4-26-07 I will edit this initial post for a bit.

Our really really dumb and shortsighted planet wide environmental actions are the result of so called Capitilism. The arguement by our 'free marketeers' is that competing blindly selfish people and corporations need not think about how their actions affect others. The "market" will fix it. As I demonstrate in the 'Coase article' that is flatly false.

What we are really seeing is that old human inbred need for a pecking order where we are supposed to 'kiss the asses' of the so called entitled winners of the fight to be First in Status = an Aristocracy.

No one argues against the need for a leader who has the last word in crucial day to day decisions as long as they follow due process. Every ship needs a captain, but not an incompetent aristocrat, thats why we have elections.

Once one demonstrates objectively that NOT enforcing Strict Liability for the time your production actions cost others, always reduces the Quantity(Q) of G&S XCed, then we face a big political problem. How do we enforce this Law upon those who have taken control of the political and legal institutions of our societies to exempt themselves from Liability for personal gain. By enforcing Stict Liability for the costs your production action cost others.
Establishments and aristocrats are never pursuaded that they do wrong; they must be defeated, crushed politically; and in extreme cases like the American and Russian revolutions, defeated by force of arms.

Lucky for us we have a N1CL to use to politically organize to institute Strict Liability for the Time our actions to produce G&S for XC actually cost others.

In short, we do not live by free XC for some. To create a safe non-polluted environment for everyone on Earth, we all have recognize that there are no 'free XCs'. Instead, we must be free to engage in paid XC with others. I include all real costs of procuction in the price I charge, as do you. Thus we stop the dumping of polluting production costs on innocents as many corporations and private individuals now get away with under the guise of so called 'free markets'.

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Consequence of not enforcing Strict liability on ourselves.
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:06 pm

Excellent article on causes of hive deaths that apparantly started big time in 2005. www.nrdc.org/onearth/0.../bees2.asp

It says varrao mites are not the problem, but confirms what Sharon Labchuk says below. Her quote copied from Dan G's post above.

"Sharon Labchuk is a longtime environmental activist and part-time organic beekeeper from Prince Edward Island. She has twice run for a seat in Ottawa's House of Commons, making strong showings around 5% for Canada's fledgling Green Party. She is also leader of the provincial wing of her party. In a widely circulated email, she wrote:

I'm on an organic beekeeping list of about 1,000 people, mostly Americans, and no one in the organic beekeeping world, including commercial beekeepers, is reporting colony collapse on this list. The problem with the big commercial guys is that they put pesticides in their hives to fumigate for varroa mites, and they feed antibiotics to the bees. They also haul the hives by truck all over the place to make more money with pollination services, which stresses the colonies."

Ergo, industrial agriculture, pesticides, big time commercial beekeeping, coupled with No Liability for corporate farmers dumping their 's---' off onto others property and the general environment, plus destruction of other natural pollinators and we are reaping the whirlwind.

Lesson, become a small organic farmer and beekeeper and stay as far as possible from big time corporate farmers.

Methinks our 'commercial hivelike society' based on ignoring accountability is about to suffer the fate of our commercial beehives.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index n1cl-1 Dan Alter's forum
Page 1 of 1