Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

Q&A Instructions

1. Copy-n-paste what your question is about from the Member's forum, someones
Yes/No forum, or any Member Q&A Dialogue into Question & Answer Dialogue forum;
then hit New Topic button and paste your copy in the New Topic box.

2. Put members nicl-(x) number, e.g. nicl-1 or Yes/No persons name in Subject rectangle
followed by the subject of question. For a long question, add more at top of Topic box.

3. Remember you take turns, checking an "I agree" or a "this is my last response"
ends your part in the dialogue, and the other person gets the last word.

4. the Q&A procedures are meant to treat both sides of a Dialogue impartially.
Finally, to open another popup, close the old one.

Last 10-11-2019 A-M Debt Report questions, corrections, etc.

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Last 10-11-2019 A-M Debt Report questions, corrections, etc.
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 12:01 am

All N1CL report authors; will use this layout for their reports correction page.

Starting May 25, 2019, I will post changes to this Front Page(FP) resulting
from a question, challenge, verification, corrections & edits by myself before its first public question.

How do our leaders get away with not listening nor acknowledging normal citizens problems?
Why is simple. They will not admit they are wrong in public and counter examples are few and far between.
Not admitting error means those in power get away with using government and corporations to protect
their power and wealth at everyone else's expense, by gradually infringing on our inalienable rights.
It works just like boiling a frog, gradually increase restrictions on Liberty until you are a boiled slave
to our wannabe masters. I pray most of you think better than frogs,

The solution is the method the N1CL uses to create "objective" news. This method is the key to
unlocking your awareness of our present common danger and how we handle future public problems.

The N1CL requires reporters to answer challenges, questions, corrections, and verifications to what we report.
Resolving disagreements is the path to the truth of who and what we are.

FP ToDos here.

Check off with date when done.
1st ToDo 5-25-2019: Finish email list of those scientists, reporters, and politicians with their contact info, and put this list below Buddha quote etc.

2nd ToDo 5-28-18 write "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe." done 6-01-2019

3rd ToDo 6-7-2019 In deducing ratio of iG to G force, I learned we do not have an accurate value for G. Once you determine the two limits of iG/G; then one should be able to deduce both values. Implications are anti-grav & navigating around and to other objects in space. Done deduce iG valur from Quark resistance n rest mass proton = 34 decimal places to right of zero.

6-8-2019 Or is it G/iG as IG is a constant at all distances and only varies directly with the sum of total masses involved. It must be G/iG as iG is the weakest force and the equal constant with RF which varies from max at tangent line point from mass on opposite side of Moebius to zero exactly opposite other side surface. Proven by observation that dark matter orbits about 2.5 light years away from us.

4th ToDo 6-7-2019 Get comment function finished and add author correction comment(s) that can be added just below topic and above other public comments on a topic. Done, see FP

5th ToDo topic 6-23-19: I have deduced what the accurate value for the G force constant down to h is. It is an observation made but obviously no one has inferred what it implied. Look at it this way, the G force has two limits, one when Gc decreases to iG and the other is at the reported and confirmed measured value of iG. That is a lot of clues to deduce the complete Gravity Eq, based on iG's value. :?: Done, to be posted in a topic.

6th ToDo 7-11-2019 ToDo write topic on why market will collapse and how to create sound money system FAST.
lb] Done both topics.[/b]

Questions, challenges, verifications, and accepted suggested corrections & edits,
listed from latest on top, then down to the first.

When i get them from someone besides myself, i will add a 'not myself' topic, then its up to the rest of you.

10-12-2019 1.Rewrote this section on FP: Prevention demands pubic verification by real scientists.
A Phd does not mean We Must Take Their Word For It.

2. Revised and extended 12-10-2019 Equation clue difference between Relativity clocks

10-11-2019 1. Rewrote top FP, Put in ABSTRACT label, satisfied down to Top Headline.

2. May do market entry, Fed buying 150 billion plus monthy now but interest rates rising. Imply massive negative cash flows as actual G&S XCed are contracting at an exponentially increasing rate.

10-09-2019 1. Re-ordered top FP. Put headline with 5 reasons above my name. Put this change URL under Complaint block.

2. Rewrote reasons so as to say What exactly this is all about.

10-07-2019 1. Edit and reorder top FP. Moved both patent numbers up under my name.

2. To Do. write topic on why HONESTY is the key requirement for doing science, and creating a true civilized society. Without people consciously being honest in their interactions with others, we will die, for sure. Tolerating those who lie, cheat, steal, and murder to
get ahead signs Earth's death warrant.
9-07-2919 Why HONESTY is the bedrock of true civilization.

3. Much more pruning and reordering. Moved petition up. Am down to Buddha quote.

10-05-2019 1. Edit Conclusions to say two things: The captain's immediate goals must be these two:
a, Be granted the means to Keep The Peace!
b, No one wins unless we all win, Our survival rests on entering into freely chosen win/win XCs. Those XCs can not occur without peace between us.

2. 9-05-2019 edit Why we don't take anyones word for it.

10-04-2019 1. Moved the URLed sections block up, consolidated #8 into #7..

2. Added video "will be on You Tube" at top. Wrote script for video, 3 bidders.

3. Edit Conclusions, expanded on What Must Be Done.

4. Edit topic on "How many orbits does a planet have once A-M debt started". It is fixed number
10-01-2019 1. editing
2. add below top Hubble look for past starlight missing: "By 01-01-2024 we will not see any past starlight at all.
Don't look but prediction right, we all die without time to prepare."

3. entry to 10-01=2019 why a catastrophic financial collapse is underway.

4. edit #2 above change to "By 01-01-2024 we will not see any past starlight at all.
Don't look now, prediction right, we all die without time to prepare"

9-29-2019 1. Add to topic: 9-29-2019 add to: Money What It Is & How It Works

1. Edit top page. Emphasize in 4th point in abstract we have a Monopoly Corporate news media.
These corrupt insiders will do anything to maintain power and control. Removing them is what elections are for.

2. Revise How Do We Bring Our Felonious Leaders To Law?

9-26-2019 1. Reordered top FP. Moved byline up under clock.

9-23-2019 1. Edit abstract.

2. Entry to Why a catasclysmic financial collapse is underway.

9-19-2019 1. Added this at top FP:

"Why We Need To Use the No 1st Cost List Fast!

1, Without it, Earth dies on July 16, 2024 unless prevented.

2. Our present political and scientific leaders know of
this prediction but have chosen to keep you in the dark.

3. Why they lie by omission is simple; many of our scientific and political leaders think
they are better than the rest of us
and are using secrecy to save just themselves.

4. Saving most of us means reforming our corrupt corporate news media, which requires
open to all public challenges, then we can create accurate, relevant, truthful public NEWS.

5. Using open to all challenges is exactly what the N1CL does.

What, why, and how are explained below."

2. to top Methods and Materials: "The Abstract goes on top: You write what this FP is all about last, using
a 100 words or less. Done 9-19-2019, the key, our leaders think and thus act like they
are better than the rest of us. A question: who is supposed to work for who?"

9-17-2019 1. MT entry "Dan: 17-Sep-2019 17:19:00
Critical thinking skills are used to seek truth by resolving objective disagreements over what is.

2. Edit Warning email. Subject: A life or death threat to your life.

3. Edit FP with M, explain how starlight disappears more clearly. More pruning.

9-14-2019 1. Rewrote correction URL and top "We are in Beta." line.

We are in final edits and one thing is clear, our "civilization" is in deep denial and it will not change except by brutal pain.
The fact that not one "stranger" of the many thousands who have read the FP(not the bots) has registered and said something implies the "ordinary citizens need a pecking order" is real and people can not say or acknowledge anything that implies those in power are not legitimate.
Ordinary citizens may revolt against their conditions, but they really only want to replace those in power. Maintaining a hierarchical power structure is sacrosanct.

The problem with this necessary structure needed to minimize conflicts is that it lets corrupt leaders ignore real dangers until it is too late, which is why societies suddenly collapse. Citizens will ignore their leaders ignore massive injustices until WHAM! a precipitating event occurs.

In our present case, stepping inside a debt money and using "instant" money exchanges ensures a instant catastrophic financial collapse, because the herd described above is going to receive a PANIC price signal and rightfully panic.
Going bust makes men think, and thought makes men wise, and wisdom means we might survive.

2. On a practical level, I recommend the movie :The Oxbow Incident". Justice is a real process and requires a sober search for the truth.
That does not mean our present leaders tortoise paced attempt to avoid accountability for doing 911 to their own people, and attempting to depose a duly elected president, and Mr. Epsteins murder go unpunished, Au Contraire!

9-11-2019 1. Added topic: What Money is & How it works. 9-11-19

9-09-2019 1. Added MT "Dan: 10-Sep-2019 12:02:45
Scientific discovery uses what we do know to show us what we don't know. (Shorter and better Dan)"

2. Add entry to Why a catasclysmic financial collapse is underway.

3. Finished up ToDos above.

4. Added topic: How do we bring our felonious leaders to Law?

5. Edit Conclusions, put A proposal URL in it and strengthen my explanation of why I should be made Captain.
First rule of "fearless leadering" is Show No Fear. At my age, why bother, I am on gravy time.

5. Added to Conclusions: "The proposal here How do we bring our felonious leaders to Law? must be done.
We don't have time nor space in our jails for all of our criminal leaders.
We cut the underlings necessary slack just this once."

9-08-20191. Add MT: "Scientific discovery is driven by what we don't know; we use what we do know to show us what we don't know." by Dan

2. Refined Petition video with Selby.

9-07-2019 1. Rewrote "A riddle:" in Methods & Materials again.

2. Edit Conclusions

2. Figured out how to write an equation that describes how iG works with respect to n(rest mass) in any object and the area of the surface of a sphere around any mass(s). The Repulsive Force = n(rest Mass is a straight line force going betweeb two inner sides of surface = about 2.5 light years for our universe. The RF keeps A-M and Plus M separated.

9-05-2019 1. 1. A Gravity value riddle in Methods & Materials

9-03-2019 1. Changed this statement about creating News to : "When you help create tested public news, you give us the
greatest gift we can receive; accurate, truthful, relevant News." in caps and bold.

2. Added entry to: 8-25>31-2019 Why a Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway.

3. Edit Methods & Materials.

9-01-2019 Edit CW, Move FP and top story Q&A bar to top under clock and CW.

8-31-20191. More editing,

2. Added above: "The N1CL requires reporters to answer challenges, questions, corrections, and verifications to what we report.
Resolving disagreements is the path to the truth of who and what we are."

3. Edited 8-25>31-2019 Why a Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway. and added 8-31-19 entry.

4. Edited "Conclusions On What To Do" section.

5. Added MT: " Science advances one funeral at a time." by Spandrell in Hong Kong article 8-30-19 Checkpoint Asia: In my case, I hope not.

8-29-2019 New entry in Why a catastrophic financial collapse is underway.

8-25-2019 1. Added topic Why A Catastrophic Financial Collapse Is Underway

2.Posted this MT "A society that does not seek the truth is a society doomed to die.".

8-24-2019 Much editing & pruning.

8-23-2019 1, Rewrite down to 4th section. Interesting how unneeded Messier 3 was.

2. Our fix for Hacking Exploit designed to block access to N1CL seems to be working. Quite sophisticated, probably not kiddie hackers.

3. Added at top: "We are in Beta. This Front Page(FP) is being edited daily until the petition with its video
are ready. Criticisms & complaints are appreciated, so register then criticize/complain Here.

Front Page Being Edited Starts Below"

4. Updated Headline URL to under Petition letter.

8-22-2019 1. Blocked clever attack on site designed to block internet access to N1CL. Untraceable.

2. More pruning,

3. Messier 3 is only 34 thousand light years away. Rewrote top headlines to eliminate my error. Rechecked distance, Gad, it sure would have been nice to have someone else catch my Boo Boo.

4. Added to Message Tree: "When you do science you are always forced to look at yourself, and you always get the same answer; nobodies perfect." by Dan

8-19-2019 1. Edit Conclusions & Ensuring Liberty For All Is Required

2. Added to my Science Blog: "8-19-2019 I got angry tonight at the NYT deliberately planning false charges of racism against Trump with no evidence.
Then I realized it was recorded and reported elsewhere. Reporters can't deliberately lie, especially when owners tell them to. Ergo, you work for the NYT making and reporting the news, then we know you are liars and no one will believe you.
They are done in the reporting business, as no one will believe them, nor any honest news organization. Good riddance.

Our hit keep going up, my edits are minor, and I suddenly relaxed, we objective truth seekers are actually the vast majority. God bless the internet."

8-15-2019 Added topic under Nullius In Verba URL: Why don't we take anyone's word for it?

More editing.

8-13-2019 Editing,
1. Animation script written for Petition video.
2. ToDo Market Crash topic

8-11-2019 Made sections reached by URLS:

8-10-2019 1. [size=18]This Front Page(FP) has Eight URLed sections:
1. How the N1CL creates trusted public news for all------------------------------,
2. Next Our Top Science News Report with Proofs, Petition, & Solutions--,
3. Below Buddha Quote, who notified letter, & relevant data--------------------,
4. Invest, N1CL Hows, Pay Stipulated Gross Revenues, Patent Royalties-,
5. Methods & Materials, Thanks & acknowledgements---------------------------,
6. Conclusions on What To Do about it------------------------------------------------,
7. Our Q&A Procedures---------------------------------------------------------------------,
8. Last our 1st Front Page & Countdown Clock--------------------------------------.

by Daniel B. Alter, '

2. Much small editing.

3. ToDos = A. Fix 1st FP so I can small edit, B. fix Site search, C. Comparison program between two documents that highlight differences.

8-07-2019 1. Pruned atrting up from bottom.

2. Add another category to Section Summary = How WOUs work, Stipulated Gross Revenues paid out, Patent royalties, wtc.

8-06-2019 1. inal version Notify Letter: "A warning email sent xx-xx-2019

Subject: A life or death threat to your life.
cc: Our politicians, large telescope astronomers. and science reporters, etc.

You each were notified because you have a direct
or implied fiduciary responsibility to protect Earth.
No 1st Cost List
Speaks for itself.

Please relevant eyewitness verifications or disproofs.

Respectfully,

Dan Alter"

2. Post topic: "My, not OUR way"

3. Post topic: "Thoughts on the Art & Practice of Science"

8-04-2019 1. Used K-Dog quote to rewrite Conclusion & What To Do; now I am stuck with being George, and I have to do it.

2. Cleaned up Methods & Materials.

8-03-2019 1. Added below Petition: "The Messier 3 globular cluster is over 8 billion light years in the past.
It will verify that along with all galaxies over 38.2% in the past will no longer be visible.
By July 16, 2020 another 61.8% of the remaining 38.2% will be blocked by our Planetary Spirit Line.

The July 16, 2018 to July 16, 2019 cycle now repeats, as each of the following five sidereal years
will repeat the 0% to 61.8% sequence of remaining past starlight vanishing. After July 16, 2023
there will be no starlight, until Earth is ZAPPED on July 16, 2024, unless we act together."

2.Changed Petition to "We Demand Our Politicians Publicly Verify This Prediction NOW!"

3.Copy notification letter:
"A warning email sent xx-xx-2019
cc: Our politicians, large telescope astronomers. and science reporters.

You each were notified because you have a direct
or implied fiduciary responsibility to protect Earth.
No 1st Cost List
Speaks for itself.

Shows you how to prove me wrong,

Dan Alter"

4. Added at top above headline: A warning email sent xx-xx-2019
cc: Our politicians large telescope astronomers., and science reporters

7-29-2019 Rewrote "Why did Margaret Milanowski and I invent the N1CL?" section. Expanded and clarified. on Fallacy of Non-Attribution.

Added this line above Buddha quote: "Look on the bright side, our astronomers could prove me wrong, and I would be off the hook. God wish."

Cleaned up how A-M debt works.

7-27-2019 Rewrote "a riddle:" section:
"B, Faster Than Light travel:
Because you can synchronize your ship's outside shell relativistic clock speed
to the appropriate frequency at your location on the surface of space/time; then,
a riddle: All locations on the surface of space/time have a different
frequency, but the frequency you must set to go FTL is always the same?

Why is a relative to 'c'|v-v meter needed?

Because objects moving at different percentages of 'c' have different
clock speeds relative to one another as predicted by the Theory of Relativity.

Thus synchronizing clock speeds between objects moving at different relativistic clock speeds
enables instant entangled communication between any two or more synchronized objects at any distance."

2. Re-titled FP header to "We Protect Criticisms, The Basis OF Free Speech"

7-25-2019 Added: "Why is the far past starlight now being blocked?
We are spirits, we block anything going behind us in time going faster than
light(FTL) between the two inner sides of our "Moebius strip geometry universe". At
six years to go, the interactions described in the theory synopsis start blocking all past starlight

2. Moved Methods & Materials to 4. position in Summary, Conclusions to 5.

3. Added MT: "Acting as God is doing love of us, one to one.".

4. Those above ToDos, I will add a couple more before I must do the do. Procrastination in action, postpone by adding to the list.

7-21-2019 Changed this when comparing easy and hard disconnections to: "There is a hard way of deflecting the bullet;
but it requires our present elected leaders in the USA and other countries to
make peace, and accept being held accountable. Not likely for our present
leaders, so unless we elect leaders who will try the hard way; we have their easy way!"

More pruning, Rewrote notification letter.

Emphasize we have apolitical problem blocking implementation of Hard Way.

7-20-2019 Reordered Buddha quote down, more editing, pruning & shortening, fixed some bugs.
My plan done next week. Perfection eludes us all, yet there are those blessed moments, ahh! Thanks be.

Added this key need below Buddha Quote: "3. There is a probable way pf preventing our complete destruction.
that requires public cooperation and honesty from almost all citizens.
Elect leaders who will enforce Strict Liability on our leaderships,
by voting out our present bribed, corrupt leaders in both USA parties.
"

Rewrote Methods & Materials ToDo put "Who can invest & How in What Must be done.

7-18-2019 Edit, prune, time is getting short. Emphasize PROVE ME WRONG NOW.

Rewrite "Why did Margaret Milanowski and I Invent N!CL?"

7-16-2019 1/ Rewrote Messier 3 section to: "Three Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
Which Means Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and It Arrives on July 16, 2024
Hubble did the most recent. It saw the Messier 3 globular cluster existing 8 billion light years ago;
which is less than 61.8% from the Big Bang. As our Planetary Spirit Line(PSL) will block 61.8% starlight
from the past this July 16, 2019, then we can no longer see Messier 3 as the far past starlight is blocked.
Below are article URLs showing two more ways to confirm that past starlight vanishes at a predictable rate."

2. Much pruning removing redundancies beloe Buddha quote.

7-15-2019Change two lines bottom Main headline section to: "The bill has come due for the "religious", the "We are dead means no afterlife for me", "Dead is gone for everyone".
An A-M debt shows you have a real "Live on after death" self-aware soul. Poop, no free lunch; God, how could you??"

7-14-2019 1. Added under ...NiCL Enables...."Helping create accurate truthful public news is the greatest good anyone can give us."
2. Added Q&A URL at top.

7-12 & 13-2019 Edit, prune,
1. Expanded afterword,
2. Rewrite Captain forum description.
3. Put "How I figured out" into URL.
4. Rewrote posting rules for Full Members/Reporter forums.

7-11-2019 Put rephrase Top Headline on top right under clock.
1. 'Top Headline' from below restated as a question. Our astronomers can see the proofs now.
'(Who?) is Covering Up Proof We Could Stop our Sun Exploding July 16, 2024'
Register, put "Question" in topic header, it will be answered ASAP.
Question and Answer Procedures (Q&A) module done soon."
2. More editing below. remove topic on market.
3. ToDo write topic on why market will collapse and how to create sound money system FAST.
4. Add to topic "How WE OWE YOUs(WOUs) finance building N1CL" a very neat non de-basable money.
5. Changed 4 sections to 6: "This Front Page(FP) has six sections:
1. How the N1CL creates trusted public News for all----------------------------,
2. Next our Top Science News Report with proofs, petition, and solutions,
3. Below Buddha quote, who notified, why they ignore, more data-----------,
4. Conclusions and What Must Be Done---------------------------------------------,
5. Methods and Materials including Who Can Invest and How----------------,
6. Last our Q&A Procedures and then Our First Front Page--------------------."

7-10-2019 Reordered top FP, clock on top, put in summary top news headline at top page. Edit everything for clarity.
add definition Objective.

7-09-2019 Added under Headline: "Three Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
That Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and It Arrives on July 16, 2024

The latest done by the Hubble that saw the Messier 3 globular cluster existing 8 billion light year ago.
When the Hubble looks again, it will not see Messier 3, which will confirm the starlight from the
far past has disappeared. Two other published papers URLs show two other ways will show two
other ways below this Introduction to confirm that past starlight is vanishing at a predictable rate."

7-06 to -08-2019Rewrote top FP, moved FP correction link to right over story. Rewrote What Must Be Done. More pruning and clean up below Buddha quote.

7-05-2019 Added URL "Prevent A-M Debt Hitting Sun" to News URLs space.
More small edits at top.
ToDo add on more URL to new forum: "Enforcing Universal All Moral Law" put URL in News URLs space"? Done.

7-04-19 Added below clock: "Put latest editor's pick topic-comment URLs here: Pick by total up/down votes plus comments soon.

Doing Science, Politics".
Add more category URLs.
More editing, clean up.

7-01-19 Put as our purpose headline on top FP: " The N1CL Enables Anyone's Right To Publicly Report & Question NEWS".
Changed header to "The N1CL Gives Anyone The Public Means To Report &Question"

6-30-19 Extensive rewrite and expansion of "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe." topic.
Added under
Two Proofs Our Anti-Matter debt Exists, When It Arrives, and That We Are Spirits
are explained below this Introduction.

Added above my name:
This Front Page(FP) has four sections:
1. Above what the N1CL is and how it works--------------------------,
2. Our first Top News Report with proofs and possible solutions,
3. Conclusions and What Must Be Done--------------------------------,
4. Last our Q&A Procedures and then Our First Front Page-------.
by Daniel B. Alter,

Changed 2nd headline below main to:
Two Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
That Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and When It Arrives

The published papers URLs with explanations are below this Introduction.

6-29-19 Edit FP tdo to bottom, trimmed 20 lines or more. Emphasized Political choice we face.
ToDo Start petition, then send out email list.

6-23-19 Edit developing patent conditions, prune, stronger sections on holding high leaders swiftly accountable.
Added ToDo on value G force constant.

6-20-19 Rewrote Summary and its 4 sections to emphasize we have political problem
and only an election will save us.

6-15-19 Edit Climate Article pointing out that they stopped updating DEOS Gulf Stream pictures without explanation.

Changed 'select' to 'elect' leader of disconnection = US presidency. We have a political problem, completely corrupt political leaders with very few exceptions. Don't know how to make getting elected happen but no other choice that I can see. We must reform the system starting at the top.

Our leaders secretive process of blocking public access to relevant measurements done with purportedly public monies explicitly dedicated for public use must stop.

Moved Author block for any article to just under its link.
Emphasized only actual authors respond.

6-13-19 Changed Summary 3rd part to point out
We have not agreed on a universal moral rule.:
Third: A conclusion implies What Must Be Done,

We live on a planet whose citizens refuse to enforce the only universal moral standard:
No First Cost is it.
Until we agree on enforcing it, we will not appoint the person who will see to it we do "What must be done."
6-07-18 Edit down to the 2 'past light measure' articles.
More pruning.

Edit Q&A bottom FP which suggested comment function ToDO.

6-01-19 Changed "A List Of Who Defends Their Public News Reports" to "A List Of Who Protects Anyone's Right To Report News"
at very top FP

Added headline just below above: We will, above all, protect anyone's right to speak freely on any subject.

5-30-19 Added "Introduction" to What Must Be Done at bottom FP above original Q&A
Added Intro to "Methods & Materials just below What Must Be Done.
Edited above introduction for these correction pages.

5-28-19 ToDo: write Put URL "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe."

5-27-2019 1. More pruning and editing. In "How I figured Out" section introduced it with It started as a question og liability, then explained Coases's question and implications.
2. Wrote section explaining Theoretical background with iG and RF included.
3. Added topic "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe."

5-25-2019
1. Finished the above introduction to this 'correction list' for the N1CL FP.
2. ToDo Finish email list of those scientists, reporters, and politicians with their contact info, and put this list below Buddha quote etc.

Last edited by Dan on Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:06 am; edited 180 times in total

Jump to: