Are the E-Ts actively controlling our governments?
-> Why Are Government controlled Scientists Telling Lies About Preventable Sun Exp;osion?

#1: Are the E-Ts actively controlling our governments? Author: DanLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:03 am
    ----
3-27-18

This is a comment from a Paul Craig Roberts Integrity Has Vanished From The West article on ZeroHedge.

Our leaders active ignoring and lying about my warning, coupled with how easily E-Ts abduct and control us with "mind control", makes his hypothesis all to likely.

Grandad Grumps Tue, 03/27/2018 - 04:04 Permalink

"Don’t kid yourself, Putin is in on the scam. At the highest levels of government, they are all on the same team ... which is the team that controls humanity. Above the visible top levels of government is a secret government that works for the real owners and controllers of this world. The secret government interfaces between the seen and unseen world. I am as yet uncertain whether the “controllers” farm us as physical food animals or they feed off of us by shearing our spiritual auras or if they solely use us as slave labor. I am thinking it is some combination thereof. But they do seemingly possess the technology to walk into bodies by severing the silver cord and attaching their own (hence why there is a big club and we’re not in it). Even with the technology, there are likely spiritual limitations. This is why the protection of the Armor of God is beneficial."

I have pointed this out elsewhere, the E-Ts are not wasting our genes. Earth gone is of great benefit to them, not only by removing a Borg like species that would attack them once we learn how to do FTL, but no more Planetary Spirit Line they can not cross.

Worse, the E-T races controlling our governments response to there existence don't practice No First Cost either.

Quite a pickle. Granddad Grumps summed it up well. We are spirits, inherently copies of the divine, and so we make our own fate. Wake Up!

"We can ignore reality, but we can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." MilwaukeeMark ZeroHedge

-> Why Are Government controlled Scientists Telling Lies About Preventable Sun Exp;osion?