REGISTER HERE FIRST to 1. Get full access to N1CL news, 2. When your reports, challenges, corrections, or verifications of N1CL news reports are read, you will be PAID monthly for doing so, see top of N1CL intro page for how we do that. We devote 20s of Stipulated Gross Revenues(SGR) for this purpose. 3. As just a registered user, your reports, challenges, corrections, or verifications will be treated as a Yes/No. This means you only have to respond to the person you started the Q&A Dialogue with. Outsiders may comment in public forums but they will not be allowed to Question you. A reporter, of course, may have more than one Yes/NO dialogue going with separate registered users on his report(s). 4. You registered users will decide the PAY of the reporters, challengers, correctors, and verifiers of the accurate news the N1CL creates when you read their reports and the responses to these reports, 5. Use all non Full Member forums, except for private sub groups you have not been invited to join. 6. I understand that no one can ask me a question using the public N1CL Question & Answer (Q&A) procedures about what I ask or say to a member during a Q&A dialogue; unless I am a full N1CL member. 7. This registration is required before YOU CAN BECOME A FULL MEMBER.
8. Should you decide to loan money to the N1CL using N1CL WOUs, then you agree to these conditions on using them: The N1CL uses We Owe You(WOUs) to borrow the money needed for Initial and Future Capital, Research, & Start-up Operating Expenses. These WOUs are repaid by an "in perpetuity" monthly payment of 5% of SGR divided equally between ONLY the WOUs freely given, rewarded, or issued to borrow money from the public, i.e. not ever given, rewarded, or issued N1CL Treasury WOUs do not receive the 5% in perpetuity. The owners of WOUs have no ownership, voting rights, or say in running or governing the N1CL as these WOUs are non-recourse loans. Since the N1CL can not know in advance what SGR will be, the N1CL can not guarantee the amount of these "5% SGR" payments, nor that the N1CL will exist "in perpetuity". That means should the N1CL not succeed, you understand that you won't receive your "5% SGR" payments and that in your Full Member agreement and registration agreement, you agree not to seek legal recourse. Also that in any purchase or transfer of ownership of a WOU it must be transferred to a registered member of the N1CL so the SGR can be paid. No transfer, payment goes to last person or persons designated. Our success rests on your realization that we require a N1CL to create real honest NEWS for all so we can become a civilized world.
Your registration is anonymous we encourage you to do germane questions, challenges, verifications, and corrections of Full Members and other reporters of News. Remember when your responses to these reports are read, you get paid. More are other benefits listed below.
A Yes/No user agreement will be required to report, question, challenge, correct or verify any Yes/No poster. You can report using your anonymous handle but in order to pay you we will need to know who and where to send the money. Your personal payment info will be protected vigorously, especially from criticized governments and corporations. Anonymous questions and criticisms are strongly protected by Supreme Court decisions and the N1CL will vigorously defend your right of anonymous criticism. We set aside 2% of stipulated gross revenues for those legal defenses. More when needed.
Full Members however have agreed to answer questions from anyone, that is why they pay to become one. They recognize their public reputation is valuable and being able to advertize on the N1CL is valuable, No ads from anyone on N1CL except Full Members. Our ads will never block reading any story either.
No Selling or Advertizing, that prerogative belongs to full N1CL members because they pay for this benefit. Do it and you will get one warning, then suspension.
This initial User Agreement is for any non-member who wants to register, use the site's public forums, ask a question of a full member or Yes/No person, Since we can not guarantee who you are, by design you are anonymous, that's why no buying and selling, etc. Above all registered users can get PAID for reporting, challenging news reports, correcting reports, or verifying them using the payment method described on top of the N1CL Intro page and they decide who gets rewarded when they read these reports.. Please speak to enhance the public good, not just your own.
Anyone who wants to become a Full Member must register here first.
To Advertise, Sell or Buy you must become a Full Member.
We do not and will not ever sell E-mail addresses or your personal information. Your privacy will be vigorously protected.
While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.
Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any message at any time should they see fit.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database.
While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the safety of the data being compromised.
These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure.
The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).
There is no charge for asking a question, posting a Yes/No, or making a comment in our Public Forum, or signing a petition; nor will there ever be. But for any other services and goods provided by the N1CL there can be a charge.
There is a charge to become a full Member as proving your honesty to all is very valuable and running a No 1st Cost List is not free.
About the 'conditions' below: Be Courteous. The List is our Public Place where we are trying to give one another good information. Non full members can use a handle for instance. You are anonymous and can comment, petition, do polls, etc. In short, do anything that does not involve the Q&A Dialogues or posting a Yes/No which require an additional user agreement. Since the List literally is trying to find our real disagreements on facts and issues; this does not mean we can not Be Courteous to one another, anonymous or not.
The seven conditions below apply to everyone's use of the N1CL.
I, the undersigned, understand that my use of the N1CL will be governed by these seven(7) conditions.
1. Anyone but Full Member registrants can use a handle, but I will only use my legal name on the No 1st Cost List when asked to actually list my name when registering on N1CL, for example when you post a Yes/No; but your name will then be kept private automatically, unless you request otherwise.
As a Full-member or any other kind of registrant who gives their legal name, I understand that after verification of ID by a member, my actual physical address can be defined by personal characteristics (e.g. mother's maiden name etc.) and general location(Texas) if desired. We do not need to know where you are to verify who you are.
2. I will accept the permanent, unique, assigned in turn, n1cl number assigned to me as a Full Member, or in the case that one be issued to you while a non-member as my public N1CL address. I agree not to use any other n1cl number to identify myself publicly or privately.
3. I agree that when I ask a question, post a report, do a challenge, verification, correction, post a yes/no, or become a full member, "I swear to speak honestly and seek the truth when I use the N1CL public record.".
4. I agree to respond on the Public Record of the N1CL, in turn to a member's responses to my question, until we reach an agreement to agree on their answer, or disagree with reason(s); using the N1CL agree/disagree mechanism, "described near the top of the N1CL 'Home Operations' page as /question & Answer Procedures"
. a. I understand that no one can ask me a question using the public N1CL Question & Answer (Q&A) procedures about what I ask or say to a member during a Q&A dialogue; unless I am a full N1CL member.
b. I understand that when I do a report, challenge, correction, or verification as a non Full Member others may comment on my on these and they do not have to respond to any response by me. c. However, when I post a Yes/No to the N1CL Public Record, I will respond to questioners of my Yes/No using the Q&A Procedures, and I will also respond in turn during a dialogue I started with a full N1CL member.
5. I agree to respond on the Public Record of the N1CL, in turn, to anyone who questions any Yes/No I post, until we reach an agreement to agree on their answer, or disagree with reason(s); using the N1CL agree/disagree mechanism.
6. When I agree to use the arbitration mechanism of the N1CL; I will accept its decision as final, and seek no other legal remedy.
7. I will abide by all underlying licensing, usage, and acceptable use policies required for use of the N1CL.
a. I understand that I can use the non-member forums and open to all features of the N1CL
The intent of the N1CL is to create verified by questioning and challenges good public information for all, that is a public trust. Use it with good will towards all. Blessings and good luck to you.