Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

7. Last Q&A Procedures, Our 1st Front Page & Countdown clock

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: 7. Last Q&A Procedures, Our 1st Front Page & Countdown clock
Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:29 am

Below is the heart of the List, the N1CL Question & Answer Procedures.

N1CL Question & Answer(Q&A) Dialogue Procedures

Anyone can Warn and Report!

"Anyone can Verify, Correct, or Challenge Public Warnings & Reports";
the N1CL calls doing this a "Yes/No"!

How Do Entries to N1CL Public Record Work:
You have 10 minutes after submission to edit, change, or delete your entry on your N1CL Public Forum or Q&A;
then the entry is locked. You can always add to or correct below your Warning/Report(W/R), or your answer
in a Q&A dialogue to clarify until the other party answers. You can use the open to all comment forums
to improve your "W/R" before official posting with or without answering questions on "its" comments.

To Ask a Question:
the Questioner and 'the Member or "Yes/No" person'
agree to respond in turn,
until the Questioner accepts the answer, or they agree to Disagree giving reason(s); using the 'Last Response' mechanism described below.

To Forward The Q&A Dialogue; either can check the "I beg to differ with you with reason(s)" box.

There are Four Ways to End a Q&A Dialogue:

1) The Questioner can check "I accept." and say something;

2) the Questioner can Accept by Default by not replying within 36 hour;

3) EITHER on their turn, can check 'this is my last response'; to which the OTHER can Accept by checking "I accept"; Or by Not Replying within 36 hours;

4) After stating reason(s) checks "I Disagree with the Last Response".

Changing an 'acceptance by not replying in time' to an 'I disagree' must be done during next logon.

Non-Members can not be questioned on the N1CL record about their Q&A dialogues with a Member or Yes/No person; but anyone can question their "Yes/No's".

The N1CL Interface's Best Feature

The Automatic Consequence giving users the Public workload each can handle: Unless your Dialogues are current; the N1CL Interface automatically blocks you from asking or being asked a new question.

Except for 'not replying' to a 'this is my last response'; Staying Current is a reply within 36 hours after your notice e-mail is sent. The block is automatically removed when you become current. Except for larger organizations, you can block new questions at any time by stating a reason; e.g. vacation, sick.

Show Your Honesty To All By Becoming A Full Member

Question a Member-'No/Yes' person |
Apply for Betamembership

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS THE MOST VALUABLE INFORMATION
ANY PERSON, BUSINESS, ORGANIZATION, OR GOVERNMENT CAN GET

Honest Businesses and People Are Not Afraid
To Answer Public Questions From Anyone,
Especially About Their Public Warnings.

FIRST WARNING & COMPLAINT stays Until Public Response On N1CL Public Record by USA President.

Scientist COMPLAINS Our Political Leaders & Scientists are IGNORING WARNING of Preventable Sun EXPLOSION on JULY 16, 2024
1801 Days, 19 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 16 Seconds

SECOND QUESTION "Why won't any of our elected leaders ask about a scientifically verifiable warning about a certain cataclysmic danger to all?".

Why is simple. They are all charter members of our Three Monkey Society(3MS) Leadership. They never ask, "How do my actions or inactions cost others(you)?.

I can scientifically prove why NOT enforcing our laws on leaders; always massively reduces our wealth and collective time alive. Our leaders will kill us all unless we make them act.

How we can measure a 3MS effects on the common good.

What Must Be Done

The only way we will survive this is with citizens and leaders who will swear to speak the truth in public.

A big personal benefit. Anyone can prove they "Stand Behind Their Word", especially people in government and business.

How to create Trusted News about Yourself or Anything else. Any person, business, or organization can join the No 1st Cost List after they accept these three agreements:

(1) You swear to speak honestly and seek the truth when using the N1CL Public Record;

(2) you agree to answer questions from anyone about anything you put on the N1CL public record, as long as you and the questioner;

(3) agree to the Question and Answer(Q&A) procedures and 'Best Feature' inside.
Anyone Can Ask a Question for free. No one can question a 'non-member questioner about their Q&A dialogues.
How you can post a Yes/No for free. Anyone can post a 'Yes/No' (Recommend/Not Recommend, Warn, Dispute Public Facts), about the public actions of any person or organization; as long as they agree to answer questions from anyone, only about their Yes/No; subject to agreement (3).

>>enter<< N1CL TOP STORY: Scientist says we can prevent sun from exploding on July 16, 2012.>>enter<<

>>ENTER<<
Home Operations: How to Ask QUESTIONS, POST NEWS & YES/NOs, MAKE COMMENTS & DEMANDS
>>ENTER<<

Last edited by Dan on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Criticisms FP, Features added and wanted.
Page 1 of 1