Members options

Personal

xx7. Methods & Materials, Thanks & Acknowledgements

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: xx7. Methods & Materials, Thanks & Acknowledgements
Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:48 am

Methods & Materials
The method Scientists use to discover how our universe works is simple..
It advances via a process of elimination. You eliminate all the "wrong" possibilities = predictions until you find
the common base causal premise that links all the phenomena being explained right down to the tiniest link in
the chain of causation. see plus instead of minus, or vice versa; and your Grand Unification Theory goes Kaput!

To figure out a Natural Law = a perfect prediction that accurately predicts the causal link between
all forms of mass, like Newton's Law of Gravity which links all masses together with a common force.
You must make lots of testable wrong predictions. In short, persistence wins the day.

So If anyone wants to ask, "Are you sure?"
I can reassure them, I got here by making literally thousands of "wrong" predictions".

You form a hypothesis = measurable guess, then take the difference between the measurements
you predicted and the actual measurements, and change your hypothesis until you make it perfect.

This started with a thought experiment premised on the reality that we are spirits that make
our bodies move. In a conserved = no free lunch forever universe = conservation debt.
The Barbary Castle conformed my prediction.

By February 15, 1992 I deduced disconnection was possible and I promised I would never give up warning us.

I have considered quitting, but then I remember my promise and then give
thanks for the gifts of pure joy felt upon nailing more than one basic discovery.

This warning has been here since April, 2005; It has taken thousands of rewrites
to explain our situation to any honest person with a real high school education.

Thanks and acknowledgements to those who listened, especially my families, and
above all, Margaret Milanowski, my talented, life enhancing, beautiful inside and out wife.

Methods & Materials

The method Scientists use to discover how our universe works is simple..
It advances via a process of elimination. You eliminate all the "wrong" possibilities = predictions until you find
the common base causal premise that links all the phenomena being explained right down to the tiniest link in
the chain of causation. see plus instead of minus, or vice versa; and your Grand Unification Theory goes Kaput!

To figure out a Natural Law = a perfect prediction that accurately predicts the causal link between
all forms of mass, like Newton's Law of Gravity which links all masses together with a common force.
You must make lots of testable wrong predictions. In short, persistence wins the day.

So If anyone wants to ask, "Are you sure?"
I can reassure them, I got here by making literally thousands of "wrong" predictions".

You form a hypothesis = measurable guess, then take the difference between the measurements
you predicted and the actual measurements, and change your hypothesis until you make it perfect.

This started with a thought experiment premised on the reality that we are spirits that make
our bodies move. In a conserved = no free lunch forever universe = conservation debt.
The Barbary Castle conformed my prediction.

By February 15, 1992 I deduced disconnection was possible and I promised I would never give up warning us.

I have considered quitting, but then I remember my promise and then give
thanks for the gifts of pure joy felt upon nailing more than one basic discovery.

This warning has been here since April, 2005; It has taken thousands of rewrites
to explain our situation to any honest person with a real high school education.

Thanks and acknowledgements to those who listened, especially my families, and
above all, Margaret Milanowski, my talented, life enhancing, beautiful inside and out wife.

Last edited by Dan on Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Criticisms FP, Features added and wanted.
Page 1 of 1