Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

2024-01-19 Latest N1CL BETA Site FP Report Entry

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: 2024-01-19 Latest N1CL BETA Site FP Report Entry
Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 12:01 am

Starting May 28, 2019, I will post changes to this BETA Front Page(FP) resulting from
our improvements, edits, questions, & corrections until the Petition is sent out.

How do our leaders get away with not listening nor acknowledging normal citizens problems?
Why is simple. They will not admit they are wrong in public and counter examples are few and far between.
Not admitting error means those in power get away with using government and corporations to protect
their power and wealth at everyone else's expense, by gradually infringing on our inalienable rights.

The solution is the method the N1CL uses to create "objective" news. This method is the key to
unlocking your awareness of our present common danger and how we handle future public problems.

The N1CL requires reporters to answer challenges, questions, corrections, and verifications to what they
report.
Resolving disagreements is the path to the truth of who and what we are.

Thoughts & Changes To Discovering Exactly When, Why, & How.

listed latest on top, then down to the first.

2023-12-20 Clean water is the foundation for civilization. Creating and protecting it world wide
after a nuclear exchange is the path to our survival as a free civilization.

2023-11-26 Our situation is our choice. WE, the People will publicly enforce No 1st Cost on our politicians and media
members or all die. WE don't have to obey them, WE have replaced them before many times, just not consciously.
I don't have to give a litany of our establishments crimes, that WE tolerate any of them is OUR fault, Its do or all die time.

2023-11-02 "Ye are children of your father, The Devil, who was a liar, and a murderer from the beginning." -
Jesus Christ to The Jews.

Christ description of the Jews explains why a real nuclear world war will be started soon by the Jews actions in Gaza and the West Bank.
The Jews have well bought the control of the US govt and most media, and strangely enough actual Christians.

Israel doesn't realize by destroying Gaza & the West Bank live on TV and the internet will force everyone to take a side.

Nothing has been added or changed in the E-T message. Ergo, this murderous assault on Gaza will escalate rapidly,
especially since the USA is already bombing Syria, Lebanon, etc.
The last crop circle in August showed a nuclear explosion chain reaction.

The geometry of cutting the Four Edges of a M so the edges can be recombined
so our M remains a 1/2 twist M that can now double in size;
implies that closer to "too late" is better because the four edges are closer together in right cutting sequence.

2023-10-21 It's amazing what a "civilized self-aware(recognize yourself in a mirror) being will do for power and money.
Without a widely recognized and enforced moral code = No First Cost= no lying, cheating and stealing by leaders,
guarantees a worldwide catastrophe eventually once Nukes are created and used.

Now that Israel has gone into Gaza, you can see it is bloodbath for the Palestinians and them
as Hezbollah, Syria, Lebanon, etc join the war. Inevitably Iran will be attacked.
Israel's reaction will be blind angry hubris. That is why they are second on my list for 1st use of a Nuke.
It is a long list. Any Nuke now guarantees an instant worldwide financial collapse and then a Nuclear exchange.

A nuke war, followed by the Asteroid is exactly what the E-Ts must do to send our A-M debt to Alpha Centaurus
by Nov 1, give or take a day or two. (as explained above, about six months later in the last year is better).

The worst thing for me is watching events confirm my prediction. As screwed up as we are, almost all of us is hard to take.

2023-10-19 The most surprising fact is that our governments know about and do business with the E-Ts,
yet they don't consider their warnings seriously. A lot of you also know we are being visited, yet no real questions
on why the E-Ts treat us like savages = because we are.

Wrong would be nice, but one thing is for sure, if we were facing this Do or Die situation for our M universe,
We, the people of Earth would not hesitate to sacrifice some other planet to survive. That most may live, some must die.

2023-10-18 The war in Israel is escalating on schedule. Who is going to use a nuke in Israel first??
There are so many candidates. My money is on Zelensky. Israel war cuts his money.

Once nukes on missiles start flying, and given everyone has built in hair trigger responses to a first strike by anyone else,
then mushroom clouds will propagate exponentially. Look on TV and you see that war cheerleaders are running the UK, USA,
& the other old colonizing powers. Their 'Hair Trigger Response' is baked in the cake after the 1st nuke explodes.
Yum Yum for the E-Ts. They knew Bribery works really well with our elected politicians and big businesses.

The best part is the E-Ts used the Fed to print up the bribe money they used to bribe our "leaders"
to destroy almost all life on Earth. The bottom line: Life must eat life to create & maintain future life.
e.g. We become cannibals when necessary. We will gnaw off a limb to stay alive.

e.g. We(No 1st Cost worlds) will sacrifice 7 billion humans to grow and maintain life in our Moebius geometry universe.

Generally, most people being 'sacrificed' for the general welfare like to have some sayso on that decision.
In our case, by inspection, we are still warring tribal savages with nukes. eek!

That means there is nobody who consciously understands morally why Publicly enforcing No 1st Cost,
especially on leaders, is required for civilization to exist.

2023-10-16 Happy days, I was wrong about 0ct 14 Asteroid strike. Unfortunately, the basic data did not change,
no new crop circles, while the last ones implied a Nuclear XC first, then the Asteroid.

So I asked myself what would I do to ensure enough of these Homo Sapiens die really really fast releasing our A-M debt?

1st. Put some people on the ground; over 100 humanoid looking E-T species have been reported.
2nd. Use these people to bribe our big corps/banks, MIC, religious, civil servants to pit them against each other. War good.
3rd. Above all, buy control of the news media and promote strangling Free Speech; e.g. criticize corrupt leaders, suppress E-T reports.

That would be my strategy and tactics, ensuring our Moebius universe continues to grow by doubling its surface area
to its maximum = 2DDPhi plus 1/20,000 2D^Phi = Edge Width separating the 2 sides of any M.
The interplay of instant Gravity(iG) and the Repulsive Force maintain the Edge Width distance between the 2 sides of M everywhere.
e.g. We keep our A-M on the other side of M geometry universe creating an A-M conservation debt that eventually comes due.

The survival of our whole universe is at stake right here on Earth. There will be no playing around by the E-Ts.
Walk a mile in their shoes, I have. We are in a no mercy spot.

Wrong again would be nice.

2023-10-14 Looks like the Asteroid is on schedule. At 16:46 GMT today it will appear when the Moon
has moved by its radius distance past the Asteroids Sun centered orbit towards Earth. The Asteroid stays hard to see
being centered on the Sun, but then we will have exactly one hour before A hits Earth at 17:46 GMT.

I have a relative who keeps asking, "Why don't the E-Ts just come down and tell us in 'English". Buy TV time etc.
My answer they have tried. But our psychotic leaders keep their E-T contacts secret to keep power. We have massive
amounts of public record videos and eyewitness accounts of E-Ts going back a hundred years.
Psychotic does describe our politicians accurately.

2023-10-11 This Asteroid should be moving at most 72 kms, it is doing 100kms at moons orbit.
At 100 kms, it will take exactly one hour to strike Earth.
It is not natural. It will not appear until the moon finishes its
Solar Eclipse by passing just by the Moon seconds after the eclipse ends. Then
we will have 3600.1 seconds left to impact, or 60 seconds times 60 minutes + 1 second that denotes units used.

I know our planet is now politically run by insane sociopaths, but I prefer being wrong;
then we can grow up by enforcing No First Cost on our government servants.

2023-10-10 This war in Israel ends us. What Hamas did was say 'NO More Slavery in our homeland'.

2023-10-08 Now that the Hamas/Israel has blown up, there is no chance any report
that the Asteroid is coming straight between the Sun to hit Earth will be acted on now.

This War is a 'to the death', the worst kind of war. One side or the other exterminates the other.
It is between the USA installed Jewish government and the rest of the Middle East and pretty much everyone else.
Hamas is forcing the Israelis to try to exterminate millions of Gazans on TV
on the land they have inhabited in Israel since Christ.

Wrong about the Asteroid impact on the 14th would be nice; then we could clean house and put in a honest Govt
that does not tolerate lying, cheating, stealing, and murdering by anyone in government.

b]2023-10-04[/b] Happy days! The Republican 'Balanced Budget Conservatives' just installed
their Speaker of the House. The money printing just stopped.

Great political gamesmanship by McCarthy and the BBCs. Pay Day! except for our Asteroid problem.
Some astronomer better speak up, so we can spend our win.

There one other event that instantly gets everyone's attention, a Catastrophic Financial Collapse.
Busted and Disgusted and Not to be Trusted.
Who is going to take our asswipe backed by a massive excess buildings inventory; all owned by For Lease.
Plus all our excess stuff especially in Storage companies.
We can live off our present inventory for a long time before we have to start building again.

We are at our Perils of Pauline moment. No money puts you a-scuffling = looking for opportunities/avoiding dangers.
My poker nickname is Lucky Dan. I keep my wits about me in tight spots.

2023-10-03 Right now, I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for our chances.
That's because you react to what your bodies feel = pain/no pain.
Reacting without thought before 'looking ahead' is a recipe for extinction.

We are actual spirits who re-incarnate. Where you wind up in the afterlife is up to you.
Since we keep coming back, life after life, alive is where the action is.

Science is for all: We have to show all literate beings how the how the universe works with symbols(literate) logically linking
cause before effect with a one way present to future chain which only allows "one thing at a time per = minimum volume = surface.

We can nor perceive "what does exists" without our spirits using a (piece/form) of existence to see existence,
implying conservation debts and re-incarnation.

I have been warning you since Feb 10, 1992 about our A-M debt; because I promised
I would never quit warning you until I was dead. Persistence wins the day.

Since We can't wish our souls out of existence. then we souls feel pain/no pain and there is an afterlife.
Judging by near death reports, some afterlifes are not pleasant. Maybe not enough virgins to go around.

Keeping our Moebius Universe growing is upon us right now By staying 'still for 2 hours simultaneously'
is not too much to ask is it?

2023-10-02 You are being kept distracted by our well bought corrupt politicians and corporate news media.
Since my discovery we had a A-M conservation debt resulted from showing

Relaxing Liability For Anyone Damaging Anyone Else = Always Reduces The Quantity of Goods & Services Exchanged.

That provable conclusion is a Natural Law. I have at least a dozen, a record.

I have always wanted to teach How To Do Science.

First principle Nullius In Verba, especially out of the mouths of PHDs(explicitly showing your
sequence of corrected hypotheses is crucial to discovering a true public picture of reality;

Admitting when you are mistaken is your path to discovering
the objective answers to your questions about HOW DOES OUR UNIVERSE WORK?

Oct 3, 2023 How do base M forces work?
By showing the Repulsive Force(RF) is the Base Force in a GUT;
it has the "hammer" over all the other forces.

Next Gravity, a boundary force which is common to all mass.

Last iG = instant Gravity, also common to all mass.

All unique things have limited boundaries; per unit time; like we Spirit Built life Forms.
so To Maintain Time Alive you pay attention; until some basic input runs out = dead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old last first entries from here on down.

23-09-23 This is How We Do "What Must Be Done. Top of FP.
"The E-Ts are asking a Moral Question:
When All Human Lives Will Be Taken Unless You help, Will You? Because The E-Ts
Will Not Tolerate A Society Whose Citizens Don't Put The Survival Of All First."

Yes, you will help, when you want your loved ones to survive.

23-06-23 Many edits. Looks like last legitimate crop circles are down with the "total solar eclipse" of October 14
and the Celtic "kiss of love" down June 16,

23-03-27 Finished editing FP. We have an hourly record of changes going back a year. There are thousands.
My understanding of how to explain the science and our situation IMHOP, has increased exponentially.
My biggest regret is not being able to go deeper into the many scientific questions raised by proving
we live in an M universe. Among them inventing how to navigate to anywhere on the surface of our M at FTL.

22-08-26 Changed title from: Your Words Belong To You, We Don't Censor, We Record. to
We Don't Censor Your News & Opinions, We record.

22-08-16 Edit top FP: [size=26]to demand Astronomers confirm a 5.5+ mile wide Asteroid
will hit Earth on 2023-09-28; unless
We, the People politically cooperate worldwide by 2023-09-01 to deflect it.

Why & How God Acts To Give Us This Choice.

22-07-03"The eyes see only what the mind prepares to comprehend" All the edits to date have been to 'prepare' enough of you to force a public verification of the Asteroid. A falsifiable prediction.

22-06-06 1 Edited top FP down through Abstract repeatedly. The tone of comments elsewhere is becoming very angry with Biden etc. Still a large % wearing masks outdoors & shopping. As Russia finishes up crushing Zelensky's Nazis in Ukraine, the media is all filled with lies about how well we are doing there. The denial by democrats that their policies are destroying domestic energy production is astonishing. Whatever they have juiced Biden up with, now makes him think he is in charge His handlers are repeatedly having to walk back what he says. We are very close to a real insurrection. Lets pray the market crashes first. We must not go to the gun to remove our monstrous Congress, Biden, the MIC etc.
Being broke almost overnight is the only thing that can wake us up & force change "semi-peacefully".

22-04-18 1 Edit: The Logical Margin Of All Objective Measurements

2. Added to top FP: "There Is Only One Public Place On Earth's Internet Where Everyone Can
Meet "At The Same Time" To Disagree With Or Confirm News Reports."

3. Rewrote near top FP: "In 1914 Our "Leaders" Created Covid at Fort Detrick Bio-lab To Illegally Justify Forcing Deadly
Vaccines On Us; So They Could Use These Powers To Start a Nuclear War By Sept 1, 2023."

22-04-10 1 Changed Why elect Emergency President to:
"For Earth To Survive The USA Must Elect Emergency President To Remove Its Lying Leaders
So We Can Make Peace With Russia And All Earth's Nations By November 2023.

Fortunately Our Blinded By Selfishness Leaders Instigated This Ukraine Crisis.
Putin's speech on why Russia invaded Ukraine."

22-04-05 1. Added crash has started entry my blog.

22-03-30 1. Finally figured out the Headline:
"E-Ts ARE SENDING a 5.5 MILE DIAMETER ASTEROID TO HIT Earth ON 2023 Sept 28
UNLESS EARTH CITIZENS DO A SIMULTANEOUS ACTION ON 2023 SEPT 1st"
2. Wrote Thanks & Methods & Materials
3. Edited whole FP

22-03-26 1. Edit top FP: "Hiring USA Citizen Developer To Help Create Challenged News
Anyone Can Report After Agreeing To Answer Public Challenges From Anyone.

The NFCL PAYS FOR NEWS with 50% of Stipulated Gross Revenues(SGR)
25%To Reporters, 25% Split By Questioners & Challengers, Correctors & Verifiers

Will Earth's citizens demand our scientists & public servants publicly explain
how they verified or disproved this deadly prediction fully explained below?

OUR SUN WILL EXPLODE 2024 JULY 16 unless STOPPED BY MOST EARTH
CITIZENS AGREEING TO DO ONE SIMULTANEOUS ACTION ON 2023 SEPT 1ST

Our "Leaders" Created a Bio-lab Disease To Justify Powers Used To Force Deadly
Vaccines On Us; or Also Use These Powers To Start a Nuclear War By Sept 1, 2023.

They Believe By Dividing Nation Against Nation They Can Save just Themselves;
Unless We Politically Act To Prosecute These Sociopaths For Genocide FIRST.

That demands another freedom loving nation force the USA empire to negotiate.
Putin's speech on why Russia invaded Ukraine.

Mr. Putin's Invitation To Answer Questions From Anyone On Earth

This invitation is extended to all heads of state who prefer NO Nuclear War."

22-03-11 1. Added this Ad to top FP "We need a USA citizen programmer who wants to prevent a nuclear war.
Paid hourly upfront with very large bonuses for completing N1CL interface.
Register and contact Dan using Private Message in header.
"
2. Rewrote to: "Our Politicians Used a Bio-lab Created Disease To Justify Powers To Force Deadly
Vaccines On Us, Powers They Can Now Use To Start a Nuclear War By Sept 1, 2023."

22-03-03 1. Added ABSTRACT near top FP. Its the last thing you write.

22-02-28 1. Added to top FP: "Justice for all requires We Citizens cooperate to make peace between nations to survive.
That demands another freedom loving nation force the USA empire to concede.
Putin's speech on why Russia invaded Ukraine"

22-04-05 1. onest civilizations require scientists & public servants to answer public questions from Anyone.

Why Are Our Corrupt Politicians Using Deadly Vaccines To Start a Nuclear War By Sept 1, 2023?
They Believe By Dividing Nation Against Nation They Can Save just Themselves.

Astronomical observations outlined below will confirm the Asteroid is near;
unless We Politically Act To Prosecute These Sociopaths For Genocide first.

Justice for all requires We Citizens cooperate to make peace between nations to survive."

22-03-20 1. Edit top FP "Honest civilizations require scientists & public servants to answer public questions from Anyone.

Our Corrupt Politicians Censor & Jail Opponents, Profit From Wars, & Are Genociding Us.

We Act Politically To Prosecute Them, or Our Leader's Will Genocide Us To Save Themselves;
by Instigating a Nuclear War Using the Distraction Their Deadly Vaccines Create.

22-02-19 1. Rewrote Top FP:
"Your Words Belong To You. We Don't Censor, We Record.

We Create News Verified By Public Challenges From Anyone.

Honest civilizations require scientists & public servants to answer public questions from Anyone.

Now Our Corrupt Politicians Censor Disagreements, Jail Opponents, And Start Wars For Profit.

We Face a Kill or Be killed Choice: We Try Our Corrupt Leaders For Genocide 1st,
or We Let Them Kill Us By Nuclear War & With The Deadly Vaccine They Created."

22-02-16 1. Reordered top FP;
2. Added comment in blog.

22-02-09 1. Rewrote & reordered top top FP again.
2. Changed title Dan's blog to include "killer asteroid"
3. Reordered under main Title to explain why E-Ts must use asteroid unless we disconnect.

22-02-07 1. Rewrote top FP, & blocked new registration until site fixed.
2. Added a daily/frequent comments by me on site & world situation.

22-01-29 Complete rewrite and trimming top FP. Emphasize our public servants NOT answer wuestions in public, the basis of real civilization.

22-01-25 1. Rewrote & reordered top FP. Moved Auto Bio up. Fixed date Genocide Convention ratified.

22-01-13 1. Why Have N1CL Page Views Exploded?

22-01-04 1. Added this to top FP: "We are upgrading our site now to fix the bugs you see. Registration works
and you can post and act. Time is short. Deeds speak, talks cheap."

21-12-22 1. Why A Cataclysmic Financial Collapse Starts 2021-12-27

21-12-16 1. Edit Frequency deduction topic.
2. Edit Final Conclusions by incorporating 21-12-14 Sentence just below.

21-12-14 1 Edit, gained four lines, explained how PSL works and how se with Spirit scope.
Final Conclusion must be blunter. Add "Saving over half of us now alive is only possible with swift
conscious collective cooperation within next year. We need six months to organize."

21-12-05 1. Pruning, eliminate redundancies, Much more to go.

21-12-03 1. Copy of top FP: 2021-12-05 Latest Edits & Corrections To N1CL BETA Front Page(FP) News Report

We Create News Verified By Public Challenges

First report by Daniel B. Alter, a scientist

The only mortal sin for scientists and Govt. servants is:
PUBLICLY LYING ABOUT THE MEASUREMENTS IN REPORTS.
e.g. Blocking publication of reports that prove them wrong.

Short Autobiography under: Why File Genocide Charges Summary.

[b]21-11-23
1. Edit title & outline Verified Premise For a Moebius GUT Is Quarks Are Indivisible

Added by"Daniel B. Alter, scientist" at top of FP
2. Rewrote whole FP page top to bottom, some glitches. Much pruning. Time to hire a freelancer.

21-11-09 1. Edit Headline: "To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders MISTAKENLY Believe they Must Kill
Most of Us with VACCINES To Save themselves.

[b]21-10-08
1. Edited FP removed about 40 lines.
2. Edited and added conclusions "Creation" article. Showed why being able to see Big Bang means universe
conserved by double edges of two sided Moebius surface imply so Earths AM Debt line encircles us blocking
light from rest universe.
3. Added cure URL for vaccine effects.

21-10-30 1. Edit Headline FP: "
To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders MISTAKENLY Believe they Must Kill Most
of Us with VACCINES To Save themselves. Why E-Ts Have Sent a 5.5 mile Wide
Asteroid To Destroy Life On Earth
. We Can STOP This Asteroid By NOT Moving
Simultaneously Making The E-Ts Deflect It; But 1st We Must Bring Our leaders To Law. "

21-10-23 1. At Top line: "Thank God WE Can Use Real Science To Save Earth From Our Evil Leaders."
2. Rewrote top FP down to my signature. Saved 4 lines.
3. ToDo Heisenberg topic showing how it implies "How we can see what all measurements exclude",
thus massively expanding what we can see and understand about our universe.
Implication: Why E-Ts have to use pictures to show us coming events. Liars(us) habitually and
thus unconsciously deny what their measures(statements} about reality exclude.
21-10-01 1. Rewrote Thanks & Acknowledgements. Thank our "scientific establishments
for being corrupt from top to bottom..

21-9-13 1. Edit Headline & Lawsuit: "[size=28]To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders MISTAKENLY Believe they Must Kill
Most of Us with VACCINES To Save themselves. Why E-Ts Have Sent a 5.5 mile
Wide Asteroid To Ensure Our Disconnection.
There is a WAY To Publicly
Cooperate To STOP This Asteroid, BUT We Must STOP their Genocide By Vaccine.

Who Will Join In Exposing their Vaccine Lies by Helping File & Prosecute
GENOCIDE Charges Against Washington State's Governor, Attorney General et al?
"

The E-Ts Have Sent a 5.5 mile
Cooperate To Save Most of Us, BUT We Must Stop Our leaders Lies To Us,
Because they Think they Are Our masters, NOT Our public servants. "

WE Begin Exposing their Lies Worldwide by Filing
GENOCIDE Charges Against Washington State's Governor, Attorney General et al. [/b][/size] "

21-9-06 1. Made this change under Einstein quote, it defines true morality:
"Some high insiders intend to sacrifice most of us to save themselves.
Citizens willingly sacrificing their lives so all may survive defines civilization."

2. more edits in conclusions

[b]21-9-05
1. Changed "We The People must ring them to Justic...."To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders Must Kill Most of Us To Save themselves.
Even Though There is a WAY To Publicly Cooperate To Save Most of Us, they Chose
To Lie to Us Because they Think they Are Our masters, NOT Our public servants.

File GENOCIDE Charges Against Washington State's Governor, Attorney General et al.
We Must Expose their Lies Worldwide, or Earth Dies.
."

21-9-02 1. Edited & made current Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media Lies

21-09-01 1. Changed Headline To "To STOP SUN EXPLODING, Our Leaders Evilly Intend To Kill Most of Us.
Even Though There is a Way To Publicly Cooperate To Save Most of Us.
By Letting Them Get Away With Lying To Us,
They Have Become Our Masters; Not our Servants.
We the People Must Bring Them To Justice Now, or Earth Dies.
"

21-08-27 1. Edit below Invitee conditions:
"The "rel to c | vel-vec meter" invention solves the problem our physicists found
after they demonstrated instant entangled communication between separated
entangled clocks on Earth moving at the same % of the speed of light, but
lost entanglement when they put one half in orbit moving at a different % of c.

They lost entanglement because Relativity says the separated entangled clocks now have different
clock speeds. Our invention fixes that problem and also implies how the E-Ts travel at FTL,
ergo, so can we, but the E-Ts can't let evil savages loose on their worlds.
Until we show by consciously & publicly cooperating in our disconnection."

2. More minor edits.

21-08-24 1. Edited Warning top FP to include crop circle URLs:
"Exploding exactly as predicted by Dan Alter in Feb. 1991,
confirmed by the the E-Ts 1st public warning on July 17, 1991;
culminating in the Missing Earth crop circle, June 26, 1995.
Our leaders were doing face to face business with E-Ts who confirmed the prediction.
To ensure prevention, our leaders made a killer vaccine to turn us against each other,
forcing a Nuclear war as our "leader's" actions since 1992 show is not unthinkable."

21-08-21 1. Changed "Two things to Prevent" to
"Three Things Block Public Testing Of This Prediction.
1. YOU tolerating lying, cheating, stealing, and murdering by our leaders.
Your Silence Gives Them Consent! No One Can Be Above Our Laws.

2. Your silence allowed our leaders to bamboozle a majority of you into a LYNCH MOB who claim
the unvaccinated are causing all the deaths; when it is the vaccinated doing almost all the "Covid" dying.
Regrets after your vaccinated children & yourselves die painful deaths will be too late, won't it?

3. People don't know there can't be REAL MONOPOLIES on the internet.
Google is just a search engine application, Twitter and Facebook are apps; not monopolies.
Using any internet site is a choice by you. For example, to use the N1CL NEWS INTERFACE."

2. Edited Abstract & emphasize regret being part of Lynch Mob.

3. Cleaned up Final Conclusions.

4. Edited & added links: Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media LIES

21-08-19 1. Pruning bottom & rewriting "Final Conclusions"

21-08-16 1 Changed Headline To: "To STOP SUN EXPLODING, Our Leaders Intend To Kill Most of Us,
WE Have Always Let Them Get Away With Lying To Us,
Tolerating Public Lies By Leaders is Never Free.
"

21-08-15 1 Added Headline: "We Are a Planet of Liars, and Worst of All;
We Ignore Lies By Our Leaders. Lies Are Never Free."
2. Added under Headline: Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media LIES
3. Edited & shortened bottom FP

21-08-13 1 Rewrote vaccinations part FP: Those vaccinated have had their hypocrisy used against them. You brag you
are vaccinated to protect others, while avowing "we are fighting for human rights
abroad." This "log in your eye" Matthew 7-4 is your support for stripping
US citizens of our inalienable constitutional liberties with forcible vaccinations.

The Democrats and Republican are partners in using your "unthinking fear" to make
you accomplices to their coordinated public act of deliberate mass murder VAERS data shows.

21-08-12 1 Now they are talking about concentration camps for the unvaccinated.
2. There is no test standard for it.

21-08-08 1 Added topic How Many Corner Edges Does A Moebius Have?

2. Added VAERS & Pandemic News URLs to top FG.

21-08-04 1 added top FP "Those who have been vaccinated have been played. It is human nature to brag
you are vaccinated to show you are protecting others. Yet both the Democrats
and their Republican accomplices are proven public liars, aren't they?"

21-08-01 1 To Final Conclusions "We Create Our Own Future" Death is the price of life as we spirits life forms
must eat other lifeforms to keep life and thus growing self-awareness continuously alive in a conserved universe.

21-07-31 1. Explain Captain must abide by Bill of Rights and HDHR, so after arresting perps, they will be held for trial until after our disconnection, so we do it justly. The special powers needed are the authority to demand
immediate under oath,(can not lie to federal law agents) so we can quickly ascertain who in government and business added and abetted this Mass Murder. Power of pardon and right to call a National Insurrection and
absolute control over the military as he will be sppointed president for term of contract.

21-07-30 1. Rewrote Ironic to include Nuremberg & UDHR URLs & accuse Biden & Trump of deliberately
violating both of them by authorizing these deadly vaccines when cheap covid cures existed..

21-07-25 1. Edit "Initial Invitee....".
2. Deduced "Why E-Ts will use 5 mile plus asteroid to assure disconnection with about six months to go unless we persuade them otherwise." They know our present leaders are not to be trusted sociopaths.
Since we do face to face business with them I know how to get them to agree NOT to do so.
The asteroid is already on its way and will come out from the Sun. Given they caused Shoemaker-Levy 9, this is trivial for them.

21-07-21 1. Added topic "Initial Invitee conditions & How Paid Build Needed Tools"

21-07-18 1. Several edits over previous week. Pruned final conclusions. Will emphasize that Captain WILL NOT
curtail free speech in any way. Complaints Please. Bringing malefactors to quick justice so we can cooperate worldwide is the power needed, reforming our CORRUPT judiciary so this never happens again, and above all, in the USA bringing the Military Industrial War complex to heel. Civilians control the military,

21-07-08 1 Edit FP,
2. crash has begun, the pile drive into bond will reverse quickly, then Ker Thump, massive margin calls & i rises.

21-07-03 1 Changed to "Once US citizens realize the Biden admin has treasonously
sold us out to China & Marxists, we can honestly cooperate." from ......save most of us.

It is clear only Obama could be centrally controlling Biden as it is obvious someone is dictating his every move,
Awesome, Harris is even dumber than this senile old man. I will have to explain all of this in Final conclusions.

The totalitarians = China have studied us well, they are patient and they have good historical reasons for despising us. Given the corrupt leaderships prevalent around the world and our Roman Empire foreign policy, we have earned
a long list of well earned enemies.

Yet our constitution is still the light of Liberty & Justice for all, but only when we realize we must live up to it at home FIRST.

21-06-26 1 Edit "What To Do", Afterword on method, Clean it up top to bottom.

21-06-24 1 Edited to under my name "Why we will POLITICALLY demand Earth's countries cooperate in using the
"Save Most of Us" method explained in Final Conclusions at bottom this FP."

21-06-23 1 Added under ......do without me, "How we do that politically is in Final Conclusions on bottom this FP."

21-06-20-21 1. Changed to: "Ironic;
what trusting proven public liars gets you for NOT bringing to
Quick Justice our elected, appointed, & business leaders who
conspire to lie, cheat, steal, & war for personal profit, etc, isn't it?

Unless we stop them NOW,
their conspiracy to kill off most of Us succeeds."

what trusting proven public liars gets you until you bring to Quick Justice,
thieving, mass murdering, elected, appointed, & business leaders for attempting to commit mass genocide against there own peoples."

21-06-20 1. Edited 8. in Abstract "
8.By contract the Captain will immediately Bring To Law criminals in high places.
The powers a Captain needs to justly Save Most of Us are in Conclusions below; but
must end when the emergency is over = 2021-09-01 with Captain's resignation."

2. Pruned & edited FP.

3. Gave reason why E-Ts said YES when asked if my prediction was true.

21-06-19 1. Edited 4 thru 8 in abstract: "4.The PEACEFUL way to save most of us requires a political
agreement by a large majority of us to NOT MOVE for a short while.
Politically In the USA that means we elect and appoint people who will
make peace with all other nations so we can cooperate to save Earth.

5.Verifying this prediction means creating Trusted news reports because the author AGREED TO ANSWER open to all public challenges.

6. The N1CL Petition below demands our politicians ORDER our astronomers
to verify this prediction and publish their results on the N1CL ASAP,

7. Our disconnection requires an Emergency Captain, confirmed
by his country and the UN to coordinate What Must Be Done;
with the authority to commander resources with fair compensation until 2024-09-01.

8.The Captain must require we agree abide by No First Cost which defines how the Golden Rule is applied by honest citizens, starting with leaders..
The countries that won't cooperate, we ignore, just no help. "

[b]21-06-17
1. Changed "How N!CL Works...." to How The N1CL Makes Truthful NEWS
Which Creates An Appreciating Incorruptible Money

21-06-16 1. Added topic [url= www.no1stcostlist.com/...5#1765]How "WOUs" Create an Incorruptible Money[/url]
2. Wrote up 3 days cleansing prayer, moved petition up, saved about 10 lines.

21-06-14 1. Added to #4 in abstract "Believers can agree to say three "Cleanse us of evil spirits" prayers of your
choice, three times a day, for three days. We can set when here ASAP.
" and removed us using nuclear method.

21-06-11 1 Changed headline to "You Can NOT BE a Scientist or News Reporter Until You Pubilcly
Answer Public Challenges To Your Published Reports From Anyone."

2. More top FP editing. Tell the story from the beginning.

3. Changed to "Our "leaders" then asked the E-Ts "they" were doing face to face
business with. "Was this prediction true?", the answer was a Yes, Our
"leaders" acts since 1992 make Nuclear War probable, not unthinkable."

21-06-09 1 Moved Abstract up under 4th conclusion be Peaceful Cooperation.

21-06-08 1 Added below my Name
'The Crucial "What Must Be Done Be Done" First.
To build the Spirit-scopes that prove we are spirits and
to see our Planetary Spirit Line(PSL). More ToDos below.[/b]"

21-06-06 1 Changed headline = Say it in a headline:
"You Can NOT BE a Scientist or News Reporter Until You Answer
Public Disagreements With Your Public Reports From Anyone.

The Patented No First Cost List Creates Truth Seeking
Objective SCIENTIFIC & NEWS REPORTS For All"

21-06-02 1. Added to top FP on vaccine ADE "until we find treatments that cure them and protects the non-vaccinated.
Ironic
what trusting proven public liars gets you when you don't bring thieving,
mass murdering, elected, appointed, & business leaders to Quick Justice."

21-06-01 1. Added topic Why Zero/negative i rates by Fed Are Massively Deflationary

21-05-30 1. Moved GMT clock to top.

2. Edited top FP and added ADE url from 1008 Nobel prize in Medicine winner

21-05-29 1. Added top FP "When we choose to use the method of prevention that saves most of us;
then we Must Quarantine The Vaccinated with vaccines designed to spread
deadly infections to almost all. Ironic what believing proven liars gets you."

21-05-25 1. Rewrote top FP and strengthened Corruption topic.

21-05-20 1. Edit top FP Our NEWS, Scientific, & Political Establishments Are Criminally Corrupt

Because WE, the People have NOT ENFORCED
The fundamental Scientific Discovery upon them and thus OURSELVES.
We can not do so Until anyone who claims a Danger To ALL
immediately Answer PUBLIC Questions from Anyone.
E.g. Our "insider leaders" Illegal Covid Responses That Show
"they" Intend To Kill Most Of Us To Stop Sun Explosion

2. Moved edit & corrections URL to top FP

[b]21-05-18
1. Added 4th ?, "Is Alpha Centaurus online between us and the disappearing half of
globular cluster? We need a plus matter Sun to hit with our A-M debt for enough the energy
needed to do the cut.

21-05-12 1. Add topic Illegal Covid Response To Hide How stop Sun Explodes top FP.

2. Edit top FP To assert our inalenable rights come first.

21-05-06 1. Reordered top FP, Rewrote claims & questions etc of European Space Agency report to reflect
we are the "finish REPRODUCTION planet. Lucky us.

2. Added solution is POLITICAL.

3. Edit, edit, edit.

21-04-28 Some bad news from the European Space Agency, Half of nearest 123 light year from us
10 million Sun cluster has disappeared behind a "dark matter' cloak. Ergo we are the final centerline planet
finishing our Moebius universes division into two equal pieces. The E-Ts will see to it that we are disconnected
willingly or unwillingly from our A-M conservation debt. Topic URL later.

21-04-23 1 Added "The Political Actions Required" head under my name autobiography section.
moved real scientists ask questions url up, Edit & trim below.

21-04-22 1 Edit Our Scientific & Political Establishments Are Criminally Corrupt

21-04-12 1 Added topic "Silence Gives Consent" proves Our Leaders Know

21-04-10 1. Edited top 4 topics E-T forum, Made the whole argument from 1st cause to
where we are NOW. Since we are structural copies of God's geometry, it is in God's(your) hands.
Deeds speak, talks cheap.

21-04-07 1 Added conclusion to 21-04-07 How To Co-operate With E-Ts To Save Earth

21-04-01 1 Add topic Our Present Scientific Estabishments Are Criminally Dorrupt

21-03-29 Edit topic 21-03-21 Why No First Cost List Copies E-T's Internet Interface

20-03-25 1 Add topic Sun Physicists See Earth's Planetary Spirit Line(PSL)

20-03-23 1 Edit topic Do E-Ts Control Our Governments?

20-03-20 1 added The Fed Just Kited A $1.2 Trillion check - US Broke

20-03-14 1 21-03-14 Hows & Whys Of Our Catastrophic USA $ Debt Collapse

20-03-11 1 21-03-11 How And Why God Created Life And Us

2. Added Max Surface Area eq. to [url=https://www.no1stcostlist.com/?name=Forums&file22-04-18 1 =viewtopic&p=1730#1730]Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Planck's Constant[/url]

3. 21-03-11 $5000 For Linux CPG Dragonfly CMS Developer Within +/- 3 Hours PST

20-03-09 1.Edited Spirits Assemble... topic to emphasize We Reincarnate as copies of God's operating system.22-04-18 1

2. Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Planck's Constant

20-03-05 1 Added to spirit topic [url=https://www.no1stcostlist.com/?name=Forum22-04-18 1 s&file=viewtopic&p=1744#1744]How We Spirits Assemble Self-Awareness From Where You Sit[/url]

2. Added topic 21-03-05 How You Feel When You Learn You Have Been A Sucker

20-03-01 1 edited two forum descriptions "On Making Science....." & "On Sharing Pr22-04-18 1 ofits.........".

2. How We Spirits Assemble Self-Awareness From Where You Sit

20-02-27 1 Added & edited How To Use Time Between Past||Future To See Universe.22-04-18 1

2. Added topic The Massive Evidence E-Ts From Stars Visit Earth Shows?

20-02-23 1 Added this bottom my name section
Citizens can verify my prediction independently.
Be Paid [b]22-04-18
1 To Do The Four Tests Proving Date & Theory[/b]

2. Rewrote article on how to see 5th dimension. The 5th Dimension Proven By Quantum Entanglement

20-02-22 1 Edited & expanded Petition Video Director's script

22-04-18 1
20-02-19 1 Added topic: Petition Video Director's script

20-02-18 1.Added to top FP: "We Invented The No First Cost List For People Who Want Truthful News
From Their Governments, Businesses, News Publishers, & Each Other."

2. Added top FP bottom name section:
"They secretly plan a nuclear war to kill most of us;
unless we publicly cooperate to save most of us"
22-04-18 1
3. Added topic: [url]How Planck's Constant Describes Our Moebius Universe[/url]

20-02-15 1. Added to top FP "Those Of Us Brave Enough To Do So Know We Each
Are Endowed By Our Creator With Inalienable Rights,
And That Requires We defend Our Rights Unto Death."

2. Added Preamble topic22-04-18 1

3. Edit Ad Policies, base Ad fee.

20-02-13 1. Edits top FP down to Petition, removed 2 lines, moved lines, shortened.

2. Added topic: Why & How A Peaceful March On D.C Can Save Us22-04-18 1

20-02-12 1. Added to conclusions: "7. Since no one is indispensable, and Death smiles upon us all, often without warning, I propose Vladimir Putin should something happen to me., He is honest, wise, and incorruptible as our honest worl leaders know.".

2. Added to Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Plank's Constant
"How to predict EW between two sides for any radius M using h.

20-02-08 1. Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Plank's Constant

20-02-07 1. Added under my name: "My job is to persuade Earth's citizens to freely
vote to finish our disconnection without me."

20-02-03 1. Changed top FP to read: "By Testing News From Reporters, Businesses, & Govts With Questions From Anyone,
We Can Identify Wrong NEWS, Then Use The N1CL To VOTE On Ways To Fix Our Problems."

20-01-29 1 Added topiThe Profit Path Of A Short Squeeze Ens With A GOTCHA

20-01-28 1 Edited How Biden Is Causing A Catastrophic Financial Collapse Starting NOW

2. The Profit Path Of A Short Squeeze Ends With A GOTCHA

3. Rewrote top FP to emphasize "Any Registrant" can etc. But some people are barred by terms registration agreement = for cause.

20-01-24 1. Added topic Real Scientists Publicly Defend Free Speech

20-01-23 1. Added topic: How Biden ensured an economic collapse starting NOW

20-01-19 1. Added section "In watching the flagrant theft of this election from Mr. Trump, it is clear
that both parties, the judiciary, our Joint Chiefs and their billionaire owners care only about power.
To them we are lower than serfs and our deaths are needed for Earth to survive.

NOW I feel better as I felt anguish that not enough of We, The People are honest enough to admit when wrong.
It looks like we won't be able to save most of us; but Saving Earth as a adioactive wasteland will do.
At least we will have a planet to reincarnate back to and rebuild.

My warning has succeeded. As long as Earth survives is what is important.
Death smiles upon only our bodies; so how you do a life matters for your immortal soul.

The bottom line is: No free lunches in a conserved universe.
Try No First Cost towards others for better future lives."

20-01-10 1. Rewrote Top FP to inclue Businesses & Govts:
The N1CL is how any Reporter, Business or Govt can show they are honest to all.
2021-01-10 Latest N1CL BETA Site FP Report Edits/Corrections

When Anyone CAN Question A Public N1CL News Report And Get An Answer
From The Reporter, Then You CAN Know When The Report Is Accurate.

By Testing News From Reporters , Businesses, & Govts With Questions From Anyone,
We Can Honestly Identify, Understand, And Then Resolve Our Disagreements.

25% To Reporters, 25% Split By Challengers, Correctors & Verifiers

2. Are The E-Ts Actively Controlling Our Govt?

20-01-04 1. Shorted top FP, 2. Added "Businesses answer complaints".

20-12-29 1.Added "Your Words Belong To You," in front of "We don't Censor, We Record" at top FP

20-12-28 1. Changed patent article title to Only Patents Enabling FTL Cell Info XCs & Star Travel and pruned.

20-12-20 1. Added Ivermectin covid-19 cure link Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media Lies About Covid-19

20-12-19 1.Added topic Will Election Fraud Make HONEST Elected Democrats Switch Parties?

20-12-15 1. Why Forced Vaccinations Are Illegal/url]

20-12-14 1. Lost 29-12-01 to -12 changes from site glitch., I will reconstruct some.i.e. "The Nuremberg Declaration & The Universal Declaration of Human Rights ratified by UN in 1947 FORBID forced vaccinations or any medical procedure without informed uncoerced
consent by anyone.

20-11-27 1. Edit Q&As and register links.

20-11-21 1. Rewrote top FP to include How Eliminate Criminal Politicians
2. Added links to voting fraud.
3. Added links to pandemic lies and cures.

20-11-18 1. Edit top FP to explain E-Ts MORAL decision by how they warned us.
2. Edited how divide up 1st hit revenues between all reports.
3. Edited Registration Agreement to explain what we remove and why.
4. Edit [url=https://www.no1stcostlist.com/?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1056#1056]20-11-18 How and Why Our Leaders & We Lie To Ourselves

20-11-16 1. Edited top FP to describe MORAL code WE must agree to enforce or we die, No 1st Cost.
Explained why E-Ts warned us but will not help unless We do actually politically agree to enforce one moral code on everyone, especially leaders.

20-11-14 1. Edit top FP, emphasize Moral choice.
2. Added Jusus quote in MT In Matthew 12:25 Jesus says: “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."

20-11-10 1. Edited a dozen or more topics.
2. Added MT by Milwaukee Mark from zerohedge.

20-11-09 New topic The Costs Of Biden Voters Denying Proofs Of Ballot Stuffing

20-11-08 1. Added libel and slander warning

20-11-07 1. 2020-11-07 Detecting Where Other Life-Bearing Planets Are
2. Edit FP, eliminating the "all bold" above Buddha quote.

20-11-05 1. Edit FP to clarify how N1CL works and emphasize how WE PAY to create News.

2020-11-01 1. Edit 1st entry Captain's Log22-04-18 1

2020-10-31 1. Today and yesterday going dpwn my forum checking and editing
every topic. As usual, many small edits and teachings yo myself. Repetition, the soul of learning.

2020-10-30 1. Edit 2020-10-30 1.Why a GUT requires counting with Zeros

2020-10-27 Rewrote & Re-titled 3 topics.
1. [url=https://www.no1stcostlist.com/?name=Forums&file=posting&mode=editpost&p=22-04-18 1 328]2020-10-27 The Basic Question Put To Honest Scientists[/url]
2. How To See The Causal Premise Required For A GUT
3. Rewrote & re-titled this BETA site topic and put URL top FP.

2020-10-25 1.Why a GUT requires counting with Zeros

2020-10-11 1. Edit Be Paid To Use N1CL Ad, Advertizer Only Pay For Ad Upon Sale,
Made changes in topic to eliminate inducement for Advertizer to not sign up Non N1CL buyer.
2. Changed size "dropdown icon triangle symbol" Black only on white. Use that synbol anywhere we have
a "dropdown" which simplifies adding text above it. Just put under anything needing one throughout site.

2020-10-10 1 Edited and rewrote Registration Agreement.
2. A named Natural Law: On E/PHI circle relationship. It is true that all our present math constants like pi, PHI, e, etc that
are in any way related to a circle can be diagrammed as I described, because a Moebius is a circle based geometry.

2020-10-07 1.Added Why Physical Necessity for Noether's Eq. to hold.
2020-10-07 Why A GUT Requires Defining Counting With Zeros

2020-10-06 1. Added 3rf Law: Counting Scientific Coups: Six New Named Scientific Laws

2. Edited FP

2020-10-04 1. dit and expand What Is Wrong With Present Scientific Theory Making

2020-10-03 1. Added 2nd Law: Counting Scientific Coups: Six New Named Scientific Laws
2. Edit conclusions on FP regarding Pardons & Arrest Power of Captain.
3. Consolidate detailed ToDo list for disconnection. I can not assume I live to see the outcome.

2020-10-02 1. New topic: What Is Wrong With Present Scientific Theory Making

2020-10-01 1. Edited top FP. Added scientists:
<a name="link1">When You Can't Question A News Report; You Can't Know It's True

So How Do WE Create Relevant, Current, Honest NOT "Fake News";
Especially From Our Too Many Well Bought & Paid For Pseudo Scientists? [22-04-18 1 /color]

EASY, within 36 hours or less, any N1CL reporter/scientist MUST agree to respond
to questions, challenges, corrections & verifications to their reports from anyone.

This method eliminates "fake news reporters & scientists" who
NEVER ANSWER challenges to evade admitting when wrong or lying.

2. New topic: Counting Scientific Coups: Six New Named Scientific Laws

2020-09-22 1. Edit 2013-10-13 Engineering Principles That Ally To Science

2, Edit "How Do Ads" article.

3. Revised How To See Causal Premise Required To Create A GUT

2020-09-17 1. Edited and expanded 2020-09-17 Premises For Writing Base Identity Eg. For TOE

2. Added topic: Ad Policies, How pay, No Ad fee unless sale made through Ad

3. Edited How the B1CL Pays For News etc, in perpetuity

2020-09-11 1. Why A GUT Requires Defining Counting With Zeros
2. Edit Methods on FP.

2020-09-09 1. Almost finish editing FP. Satisfied with top and conlusions. Do final edit over this week. Shotened.
2. Market starting to collapse.
3. Animation close to done. We are about to have a real adventure. God's blessings upon us all.

2020-23-02 1. EDit and shorten FP, Emphasize our deep staters have lost power tp control the news.
2. 3 new MTs
e. There are no monopolies on the internet, just apps/programs that one chooses to use.

2020-08-02 1. Started Pandemic cures & lies topic.
2. Many MTs since June.
3. Rewrote top FP adding this: "When you can't question it; you can't know its truthful news.

Unless we create Truthful News Together
Real Liberty and Equal Justice For All Can Not Exist.".
4. Shortening FP.
5. Rearrange and added Icons in header. Q&A almost done.
6. Contacted Tucker Carlson.

2020-06-23 1. Finished FC article.
2. Several MTs
3. Edit FP down to Buddha quote.

2020-5-18 1.Site switched over to more reliable server company. Ionos was a very unreliable company. We are still sorting out
various bugs their screups caused. Fortunately we had independent BUs.

2. Added several new MTs.

3. Editing top FP. Added Countdown URL and We protect criticisms, The basis of Free Speech to header.

4. Almost finished Fine Constant paper to Webb's observation that FC is unipolap proving we live in Moebius Geometry universe.

b]2020-4-12[/b] 1. Edit top FP added PSL url emphasized what List dos.

b]2020-4-10[/b] 1. edit Fudging/withholdind data - Science now.

2020-4-07 1. Added top FP: "Will we realize that anyone who reports news for all,
must answer questions from anyone to verify its accuracy?
The Falsifiable Observation That Confirms This Prediction Is Described Below."

2. Edited MT "The question is stark. "Will we ACT to become civilized?": "Why would a free people endowed by our creator with unalienable rights tolerate our public servants, hired and elected, ever deliberately lying or negligently withholding relevant facts from us?" To allow them to do so is a choice. Clearly the voting majority of us has tolerated our public servants lying to us up to now. That can only mean most of you don't want to take on the duties required to create a real free civilization of equals before the law. Will we choose to stop public lie from leaders? Deeds speak, talks cheap." Dan Alter

2020-4-07 1. Site Back online.
2. Edited and shortend top FP. and HChoose Public Honesty URL.
3. It is the Sun prediction, not the virus which is the uniting event when used properly to do a disconnection..

2020-3-18 1. Added MT and Political Question URL at top FP.

2020-3-13 1. Added MTs.
2. "Scientists save kives, we don't take them."

2020-3-05 1. Which Group Of People Is Most Likely To Catch Coronovirus? Added to Bring Corrupt Leaders To Justice Forum.

2. Aeschylus quote in MT plus more MTs below it.

2020-2-22 1. Added Mts on what scientists do, and three MTs starting with Planck's observation on scientists being part of how they explan things.

2020-2-20 1. Added MT by Dan " <font color=black > The First Amendment is not needed for flattering, agreeable speech, it protects criticisms, disagreements, insulting speech that expose BS."

2020-2-18 1. Added to Latest criticisms & Making Pease forum
Why Death Penalty For Those Who Make A Disease More Lethal

20-1-24 1. Add topic to Political Economics: 1-24-20 The USA Is A Society of Get-Along To Co-Along Liars
22-04-18 1
20-1-18 1. New titile & edit: Invest Using Base Patent for Entangled Cell Phones & FTL

20-1-17 1. Added this Quote top FP: [align=center][size=16]Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed:
everything else is public relations. George Orwell

20-1-16 1. New entry in "Free To Criticize Speech Is Required For Earth To Survive"
22-04-18 1

20-1-12 1. Reordered top FP, Moved author under headline of story. Re-titled topic on contractual Pivot Point.

20-1-09 1. a pruning, reordering thru tomorrow.

20-1-08 1. "Edit top FP: In BETA, done soon: Our first Front Page(FP) News Report & Video that shows the
Graphic E-T Warning They Used To Awaken Us In Time To Prevent Sun Exploding

This scientific news report shows how and tells why Earth could go missing.
Wouldn't an honest person/scientist insist we Publicly verify or falsify this prediction?"

20-1-07 1. Edited top FP and am pruning down the page.

20-1-06 1. Edited top FP, Changed to:

In beta, finished soon: Front Page(FP) News Report & Video that shows the
Graphic E-T Warning Needed To Prevent Sun Exploding

20-1-05 Added two To Dos in N1CL ToDo forum.

20-1-04 1. New topic 20-1-04 Suleiman's assassination is worse than reprehensible

2020-1-03 switched date format to Year-Month-Day.
All N1CL report authors; will use this layout for their reports correction page.

20-1-02 1. New topic in Doing science....forum 1-02-20 Why Do We See Light Back To Big Bang?

[b20-1-01[/b] 1. Edit FP, pruned.
More editing of topics. New ToDo topic.

2. Change "On doing science" forum title to "On making scientific discoveries that advance basic theory."

12-30-2019 1. 12-30-19 Write Base Identity Eq. For TOE

12-29-2019 1. Edited dozen plus topics and put 12-29-19 in title; or used ** to show read and left as is.

12-28-2019 1. Edit 12-28-19 When h = Edge Width Between Two Sides Moebius, then

2. 12-28-19 Eq locating any point or # A-M debt orbits on a M

3. 12-28-19 On using Grace to measure Gravity speed from Sun

4. 12-28-19 Where on Earth orbit does A-M debt appear?

5. 12-28-19 How long to know we are disconnected?

6. 12-28-19, 4-22-17 Can we determine location of our A-M debt?

7. 12-28-19, 1-08-12 Finishing base GUT Equation = FTL Nav Eq

12-26-2019 1. Edit "Latest on "Is Free Speech Required For Earth To Survive?" 12-26-2019" top FP

12-23-2019 1. Rewrote preface to topic: Latest on "Is Free Speech Required For Earth To Survive?"

12-19-2019 1. New topic in Dan's forum: 12-19-19 Why Long Term Gamma Blasters Don't Appear On Google

12-17-2019 1. Add ToDo topic forum:12-17-19 How handle links to opinion posts?

12-15-2019 1. Revised topic, changed Title: 12-15-19 Why NOT taking anyone's word for it finds truth

12-14-2019 1. Changed top FP:
[align=center]Our N1CL Front Page(FP) News Report with Petition & Its Done Soon Video Showing E-T's Warning.

The No First Cost List(NFCL) Lets Anyone Report;
Question, Verify, or Correct Any No 1st Cost List(N1CL)
Report; So We Create Truthful News On Any Subject

12-13-2019 1. Revised 12-14-19 Five ways to disconnect A-M debt, one "easy!"

12-13-2019 1. Edit Preface to Latest on How you(I) see your(My) duties to us 12-13-2019

12-11-2019 1. Edit 12-11-2019 Three tests that prove date and theory.

12-09-2019 1. Edited Preface to Latest On How You(I) See Your(My) Duties To Us 12-09-2019 by sharpening description of our situation. and explaining more clearly what Free speech means.

2. xxx several topics to be edited.

3. New topic 12-09-2019 How do we handle catastrophic financial collapse?

12-07-2019
1. Changed top FP & headline to:
The No First Cost LIst(N1CL) Lets Anyone Report;
or Question, Verify, or Correct Any N1CL Report;
so WE Create Truthful News On Any Subject

The USA 1st Amendment protects us and reporters when we ensure
Your words belong to you. We don't censor or edit, we record.]

2. Changed to from top FP: Latest On How You(I) See Your(My) Duties To Us 12-07-2019

12-04-2019 1. Changed headline to: The No First Cost LIst(N1CL) Lets Anyone Report Or Question
Any N1CL Report So WE Create Objective News On Any Subject

12-03-2019 1. Edit title & article. 12-03-19 Will you change how you see your duty to rest of us?

2. 12-03-19 How to keep track of complaints and suggestions.

3. Added Einstein quote to top FP under new Headline:
Einstein said it best:
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil,

4. New Top FP with Headline.
The Purpose Of The No First Cost LIst(N1CL) Is To
Create Truthful Objective News On Any Subject
[/size]

We embody the USA 1st Amendment in action by ensuring
Your words belong to you. We don't censor we record.

12-03-2019 Will You Change How You See Your Duty To The Rest Of Us?

Einstein said it best:
but by those who watch them without doing anything."

We face a date certain life or death problem. What, Why, and How below.

12-02-2019 1. Edited 12-02019 What is a Theory of Everything For Humans Based On?

2, Edited 12-02-19 Where on Earth Orbit Does A-M Debt Wormhole Appear

12-01-2019
1. Edit Equation for fixed # orbits for A-M debt planets.

2. 12-01-2019 Changing how you see our place in the universe.

11-30-2019 1. Edit Why a cataclysmic financial collapse is underway.

11-27-2019 1. Added this to top FP:In Beta. This Front Page(FP), Petition, & the Video showing how the E-T's Warned us soon.
How does the N1CL ensure Free Speech?

10-31-2019 Changing How You See Your Place In Our Universe

11-26-2019 1. Rewrote abstract. added a section on political actions needed.

2. Added Buddha MT.

11-25-2019 1. Rewrote top FP down to headline with deadline..

2. Added 4 entries in Message Tree.

11-23-2019 1. Figured out how I made Front Page disappear, my fat finger. Lucky, made me make some necessary changes etc.
God works in mysterious ways.

10-26-2019 1. Clarified 10-26-2019 edir. Money, What It Is & How It Works .

10-25-2019 1. Rewrote PREFACE: 10-25-2019 Changing how you see your place in our universe

2. Next entry in above topic: Are we starting to see an awakening. The push back from righteous outrage at the Democrats assault on truth.

10-24-2019 1. Edit topic 10-24-2019 edit Why Don't We Take Anyone's Word For It?

2. Expanded intro to: 10-24-2019 Changing how you see your place in our universe

10-22-2019 1. Edit 10-22-2019 Equation for fixed # orbits for A-M debt planets

2. Edited 10-22-2019 Changing how you your place in our universe

10-20-2019 1. Put topic at top FP "10-19-2019 Changing How You See Your Place In Our Universe "

2. As all future edits are minor and consist of pruning, I will use the above topic to describe in detail how the competing
"conspiracies" of criminals vie to control our governments. i.e. the dems, repubs, and the bureaucrats who represent the MIC.
I will do this by topic e.g. Medical care and show how an honest marketplace created and maintained by government can do Universal healthcare at a reasonable and declining cost. .

10-12-2019 1.Rewrote this section on FP: Prevention demands pubic verification by real scientists.
A Phd does not mean We Must Take Their Word For It.

2. Revised and extended 12-10-2019 Equation clue difference between Relativity clocks

10-11-2019 1. Rewrote top FP, Put in ABSTRACT label, satisfied down to Top Headline.

2. May do market entry, Fed buying 150 billion plus monthy now but interest rates rising. Imply massive negative cash flows as actual G&S XCed are contracting at an exponentially increasing rate.

10-09-2019 1. Re-ordered top FP. Put headline with 5 reasons above my name. Put this change URL under Complaint block.

2. Rewrote reasons so as to say What exactly this is all about.

10-07-2019 1. Edit and reorder top FP. Moved both patent numbers up under my name.

2. To Do. write topic on why HONESTY is the key requirement for doing science, and creating a true civilized society. Without people consciously being honest in their interactions with others, we will die, for sure. Tolerating those who lie, cheat, steal, and murder to
get ahead signs Earth's death warrant.
9-07-2919 Why HONESTY is the bedrock of true civilization.

3. Much more pruning and reordering. Moved petition up. Am down to Buddha quote.

10-05-2019 1. Edit Conclusions to say two things: The captain's immediate goals must be these two:
a, Be granted the means to Keep The Peace!
b, No one wins unless we all win, Our survival rests on entering into freely chosen win/win XCs. Those XCs can not occur without peace between us.

2. 9-05-2019 edit Why we don't take anyones word for it.

10-04-2019 1. Moved the URLed sections block up, consolidated #8 into #7..

2. Added video "will be on You Tube" at top. Wrote script for video, 3 bidders.

3. Edit Conclusions, expanded on What Must Be Done.

4. Edit topic on "How many orbits does a planet have once A-M debt started". It is fixed number
10-01-2019 1. editing
2. add below top Hubble look for past starlight missing: "By 01-01-2024 we will not see any past starlight at all.
Don't look but prediction right, we all die without time to prepare."

3. entry to 10-01=2019 why a catastrophic financial collapse is underway.

4. edit #2 above change to "By 01-01-2024 we will not see any past starlight at all.
Don't look now, prediction right, we all die without time to prepare"

9-29-2019 1. Add to topic: 9-29-2019 add to: Money What It Is & How It Works

1. Edit top page. Emphasize in 4th point in abstract we have a Monopoly Corporate news media.
These corrupt insiders will do anything to maintain power and control. Removing them is what elections are for.

2. Revise How Do We Bring Our Felonious Leaders To Law?

9-26-2019 1. Reordered top FP. Moved byline up under clock.

9-23-2019 1. Edit abstract.

2. Entry to Why a catasclysmic financial collapse is underway.

9-19-2019 1. Added this at top FP:

"Why We Need To Use the No 1st Cost List Fast!

1, Without it, Earth dies on July 16, 2024 unless prevented.

2. Our present political and scientific leaders know of
this prediction but have chosen to keep you in the dark.

3. Why they lie by omission is simple; many of our scientific and political leaders think
they are better than the rest of us
and are using secrecy to save just themselves.

4. Saving most of us means reforming our corrupt corporate news media, which requires
open to all public challenges, then we can create accurate, relevant, truthful public NEWS.

5. Using open to all challenges is exactly what the N1CL does.

What, why, and how are explained below."

2. to top Methods and Materials: "The Abstract goes on top: You write what this FP is all about last, using
a 100 words or less. Done 9-19-2019, the key, our leaders think and thus act like they
are better than the rest of us. A question: who is supposed to work for who?"

9-17-2019 1. MT entry "Dan: 17-Sep-2019 17:19:00
Critical thinking skills are used to seek truth by resolving objective disagreements over what is.

2. Edit Warning email. Subject: A life or death threat to your life.

3. Edit FP with M, explain how starlight disappears more clearly. More pruning.

9-14-2019 1. Rewrote correction URL and top "We are in Beta." line.

We are in final edits and one thing is clear, our "civilization" is in deep denial and it will not change except by brutal pain.
The fact that not one "stranger" of the many thousands who have read the FP(not the bots) has registered and said something implies the "ordinary citizens need a pecking order" is real and people can not say or acknowledge anything that implies those in power are not legitimate.
Ordinary citizens may revolt against their conditions, but they really only want to replace those in power. Maintaining a hierarchical power structure is sacrosanct.

The problem with this necessary structure needed to minimize conflicts is that it lets corrupt leaders ignore real dangers until it is too late, which is why societies suddenly collapse. Citizens will ignore their leaders ignore massive injustices until WHAM! a precipitating event occurs.

In our present case, stepping inside a debt money and using "instant" money exchanges ensures a instant catastrophic financial collapse, because the herd described above is going to receive a PANIC price signal and rightfully panic.
Going bust makes men think, and thought makes men wise, and wisdom means we might survive.

2. On a practical level, I recommend the movie :The Oxbow Incident". Justice is a real process and requires a sober search for the truth.
That does not mean our present leaders tortoise paced attempt to avoid accountability for doing 911 to their own people, and attempting to depose a duly elected president, and Mr. Epsteins murder go unpunished, Au Contraire!

9-11-2019 1. Added topic: What Money is & How it works. 9-11-19

9-09-2019 1. Added MT "Dan: 10-Sep-2019 12:02:45
Scientific discovery uses what we do know to show us what we don't know. (Shorter and better Dan)"

2. Add entry to Why a catasclysmic financial collapse is underway.

3. Finished up ToDos above.

4. Added topic: How do we bring our felonious leaders to Law?

5. Edit Conclusions, put A proposal URL in it and strengthen my explanation of why I should be made Captain.
First rule of "fearless leadering" is Show No Fear. At my age, why bother, I am on gravy time.

5. Added to Conclusions: "The proposal here How do we bring our felonious leaders to Law? must be done.
We don't have time nor space in our jails for all of our criminal leaders.
We cut the underlings necessary slack just this once."

9-08-20191. Add MT: "Scientific discovery is driven by what we don't know; we use what we do know to show us what we don't know." by Dan

2. Refined Petition video with Selby.

9-07-2019 1. Rewrote "A riddle:" in Methods & Materials again.

2. Edit Conclusions

2. Figured out how to write an equation that describes how iG works with respect to n(rest mass) in any object and the area of the surface of a sphere around any mass(s). The Repulsive Force = n(rest Mass is a straight line force going betweeb two inner sides of surface = about 2.5 light years for our universe. The RF keeps A-M and Plus M separated.

9-05-2019 1. 1. A Gravity value riddle in Methods & Materials

9-03-2019 1. Changed this statement about creating News to : "When you help create tested public news, you give us the
greatest gift we can receive; accurate, truthful, relevant News." in caps and bold.

2. Added entry to: 8-25>31-2019 Why a Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway.

3. Edit Methods & Materials.

9-01-2019 Edit CW, Move FP and top story Q&A bar to top under clock and CW.

8-31-20191. More editing,

2. Added above: "The N1CL requires reporters to answer challenges, questions, corrections, and verifications to what we report.
Resolving disagreements is the path to the truth of who and what we are."

3. Edited 8-25>31-2019 Why a Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway. and added 8-31-19 entry.

4. Edited "Conclusions On What To Do" section.

5. Added MT: " Science advances one funeral at a time." by Spandrell in Hong Kong article 8-30-19 Checkpoint Asia: In my case, I hope not.

8-29-2019 New entry in Why a catastrophic financial collapse is underway.

8-25-2019 1. Added topic Why A Catastrophic Financial Collapse Is Underway

2.Posted this MT "A society that does not seek the truth is a society doomed to die.".

8-24-2019 Much editing & pruning.

8-23-2019 1, Rewrite down to 4th section. Interesting how unneeded Messier 3 was.

2. Our fix for Hacking Exploit designed to block access to N1CL seems to be working. Quite sophisticated, probably not kiddie hackers.

3. Added at top: "We are in Beta. This Front Page(FP) is being edited daily until the petition with its video
are ready. Criticisms & complaints are appreciated, so register then criticize/complain Here.

Front Page Being Edited Starts Below"

4. Updated Headline URL to under Petition letter.

8-22-2019 1. Blocked clever attack on site designed to block internet access to N1CL. Untraceable.

2. More pruning,

3. Messier 3 is only 34 thousand light years away. Rewrote top headlines to eliminate my error. Rechecked distance, Gad, it sure would have been nice to have someone else catch my Boo Boo.

4. Added to Message Tree: "When you do science you are always forced to look at yourself, and you always get the same answer; nobodies perfect." by Dan

8-19-2019 1. Edit Conclusions & Ensuring Liberty For All Is Required

2. Added to my Science Blog: "8-19-2019 I got angry tonight at the NYT deliberately planning false charges of racism against Trump with no evidence.
Then I realized it was recorded and reported elsewhere. Reporters can't deliberately lie, especially when owners tell them to. Ergo, you work for the NYT making and reporting the news, then we know you are liars and no one will believe you.
They are done in the reporting business, as no one will believe them, nor any honest news organization. Good riddance.

Our hit keep going up, my edits are minor, and I suddenly relaxed, we objective truth seekers are actually the vast majority. God bless the internet."

8-15-2019 Added topic under Nullius In Verba URL: Why don't we take anyone's word for it?

More editing.

8-13-2019 Editing,
1. Animation script written for Petition video.
2. ToDo Market Crash topic

8-11-2019 Made sections reached by URLS:

8-10-2019 1. [size=18]This Front Page(FP) has Eight URLed sections:
1. How the N1CL creates trusted public news for all------------------------------,
2. Next Our Top Science News Report with Proofs, Petition, & Solutions--,
3. Below Buddha Quote, who notified letter, & relevant data--------------------,
4. Invest, N1CL Hows, Pay Stipulated Gross Revenues, Patent Royalties-,
5. Methods & Materials, Thanks & acknowledgements---------------------------,
6. Conclusions on What To Do about it------------------------------------------------,
7. Our Q&A Procedures---------------------------------------------------------------------,
8. Last our 1st Front Page & Countdown Clock--------------------------------------.

by Daniel B. Alter, '

2. Much small editing.

3. ToDos = A. Fix 1st FP so I can small edit, B. fix Site search, C. Comparison program between two documents that highlight differences.

8-07-2019 1. Pruned atrting up from bottom.

2. Add another category to Section Summary = How WOUs work, Stipulated Gross Revenues paid out, Patent royalties, wtc.

8-06-2019 1. inal version Notify Letter: "A warning email sent xx-xx-2019

Subject: A life or death threat to your life.
cc: Our politicians, large telescope astronomers. and science reporters, etc.

You each were notified because you have a direct
or implied fiduciary responsibility to protect Earth.
No 1st Cost List
Speaks for itself.

Please relevant eyewitness verifications or disproofs.

Respectfully,

Dan Alter"

2. Post topic: "My, not OUR way"

3. Post topic: "Thoughts on the Art & Practice of Science"

8-04-2019 1. Used K-Dog quote to rewrite Conclusion & What To Do; now I am stuck with being George, and I have to do it.

2. Cleaned up Methods & Materials.

8-03-2019 1. Added below Petition: "The Messier 3 globular cluster is over 8 billion light years in the past.
It will verify that along with all galaxies over 38.2% in the past will no longer be visible.
By July 16, 2020 another 61.8% of the remaining 38.2% will be blocked by our Planetary Spirit Line.

The July 16, 2018 to July 16, 2019 cycle now repeats, as each of the following five sidereal years
will repeat the 0% to 61.8% sequence of remaining past starlight vanishing. After July 16, 2023
there will be no starlight, until Earth is ZAPPED on July 16, 2024, unless we act together."

2.Changed Petition to "We Demand Our Politicians Publicly Verify This Prediction NOW!"

3.Copy notification letter:
"A warning email sent xx-xx-2019
cc: Our politicians, large telescope astronomers. and science reporters.

No 1st Cost List
Speaks for itself.

Shows you how to prove me wrong,

Dan Alter"

4. Added at top above headline: A warning email sent xx-xx-2019
cc: Our politicians large telescope astronomers., and science reporters

7-29-2019 Rewrote "Why did Margaret Milanowski and I invent the N1CL?" section. Expanded and clarified. on Fallacy of Non-Attribution.

Added this line above Buddha quote: "Look on the bright side, our astronomers could prove me wrong, and I would be off the hook. God wish."

Cleaned up how A-M debt works.

7-27-2019 Rewrote "a riddle:" section:
"B, Faster Than Light travel:
Because you can synchronize your ship's outside shell relativistic clock speed
to the appropriate frequency at your location on the surface of space/time; then,
a riddle: All locations on the surface of space/time have a different
frequency, but the frequency you must set to go FTL is always the same?

Why is a relative to 'c'|v-v meter needed?

Because objects moving at different percentages of 'c' have different
clock speeds relative to one another as predicted by the Theory of Relativity.

Thus synchronizing clock speeds between objects moving at different relativistic clock speeds
enables instant entangled communication between any two or more synchronized objects at any distance."

2. Re-titled FP header to "We Protect Criticisms, The Basis OF Free Speech"

7-25-2019 Added: "Why is the far past starlight now being blocked?
We are spirits, we block anything going behind us in time going faster than
light(FTL) between the two inner sides of our "Moebius strip geometry universe". At
six years to go, the interactions described in the theory synopsis start blocking all past starlight

2. Moved Methods & Materials to 4. position in Summary, Conclusions to 5.

3. Added MT: "Acting as God is doing love of us, one to one.".

4. Those above ToDos, I will add a couple more before I must do the do. Procrastination in action, postpone by adding to the list.

7-21-2019 Changed this when comparing easy and hard disconnections to: "There is a hard way of deflecting the bullet;
but it requires our present elected leaders in the USA and other countries to
make peace, and accept being held accountable. Not likely for our present
leaders, so unless we elect leaders who will try the hard way; we have their easy way!"

More pruning, Rewrote notification letter.

Emphasize we have apolitical problem blocking implementation of Hard Way.

7-20-2019 Reordered Buddha quote down, more editing, pruning & shortening, fixed some bugs.
My plan done next week. Perfection eludes us all, yet there are those blessed moments, ahh! Thanks be.

Added this key need below Buddha Quote: "3. There is a probable way pf preventing our complete destruction.
that requires public cooperation and honesty from almost all citizens.
Elect leaders who will enforce Strict Liability on our leaderships,
by voting out our present bribed, corrupt leaders in both USA parties.
"

Rewrote Methods & Materials ToDo put "Who can invest & How in What Must be done.

7-18-2019 Edit, prune, time is getting short. Emphasize PROVE ME WRONG NOW.

Rewrite "Why did Margaret Milanowski and I Invent N!CL?"

7-16-2019 1/ Rewrote Messier 3 section to: "Three Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
Which Means Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and It Arrives on July 16, 2024
Hubble did the most recent. It saw the Messier 3 globular cluster existing 8 billion light years ago;
which is less than 61.8% from the Big Bang. As our Planetary Spirit Line(PSL) will block 61.8% starlight
from the past this July 16, 2019, then we can no longer see Messier 3 as the far past starlight is blocked.
Below are article URLs showing two more ways to confirm that past starlight vanishes at a predictable rate."

2. Much pruning removing redundancies beloe Buddha quote.

7-15-2019Change two lines bottom Main headline section to: "The bill has come due for the "religious", the "We are dead means no afterlife for me", "Dead is gone for everyone".
An A-M debt shows you have a real "Live on after death" self-aware soul. Poop, no free lunch; God, how could you??"

7-14-2019 1. Added under ...NiCL Enables...."Helping create accurate truthful public news is the greatest good anyone can give us."
2. Added Q&A URL at top.

7-12 & 13-2019 Edit, prune,
1. Expanded afterword,
2. Rewrite Captain forum description.
3. Put "How I figured out" into URL.
4. Rewrote posting rules for Full Members/Reporter forums.

7-11-2019 Put rephrase Top Headline on top right under clock.
1. 'Top Headline' from below restated as a question. Our astronomers can see the proofs now.
'(Who?) is Covering Up Proof We Could Stop our Sun Exploding July 16, 2024'
Register, put "Question" in topic header, it will be answered ASAP.
Question and Answer Procedures (Q&A) module done soon."
2. More editing below. remove topic on market.
3. ToDo write topic on why market will collapse and how to create sound money system FAST.
4. Add to topic "How WE OWE YOUs(WOUs) finance building N1CL" a very neat non de-basable money.
5. Changed 4 sections to 6: "This Front Page(FP) has six sections:
1. How the N1CL creates trusted public News for all----------------------------,
2. Next our Top Science News Report with proofs, petition, and solutions,
3. Below Buddha quote, who notified, why they ignore, more data-----------,
4. Conclusions and What Must Be Done---------------------------------------------,
5. Methods and Materials including Who Can Invest and How----------------,
6. Last our Q&A Procedures and then Our First Front Page--------------------."

7-10-2019 Reordered top FP, clock on top, put in summary top news headline at top page. Edit everything for clarity.
add definition Objective.

7-09-2019 Added under Headline: "Three Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
That Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and It Arrives on July 16, 2024

The latest done by the Hubble that saw the Messier 3 globular cluster existing 8 billion light year ago.
When the Hubble looks again, it will not see Messier 3, which will confirm the starlight from the
far past has disappeared. Two other published papers URLs show two other ways will show two
other ways below this Introduction to confirm that past starlight is vanishing at a predictable rate."

7-06 to -08-2019Rewrote top FP, moved FP correction link to right over story. Rewrote What Must Be Done. More pruning and clean up below Buddha quote.

7-05-2019 Added URL "Prevent A-M Debt Hitting Sun" to News URLs space.
More small edits at top.
ToDo add on more URL to new forum: "Enforcing Universal All Moral Law" put URL in News URLs space"? Done.

7-04-19 Added below clock: "Put latest editor's pick topic-comment URLs here: Pick by total up/down votes plus comments soon.

Doing Science, Politics".
Add more category URLs.
More editing, clean up.

7-01-19 Put as our purpose headline on top FP: " The N1CL Enables Anyone's Right To Publicly Report & Question NEWS".
Changed header to "The N1CL Gives Anyone The Public Means To Report &Question"

6-30-19 Extensive rewrite and expansion of "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe." topic.
Added under
Two Proofs Our Anti-Matter debt Exists, When It Arrives, and That We Are Spirits
are explained below this Introduction.

Added above my name:
This Front Page(FP) has four sections:
1. Above what the N1CL is and how it works--------------------------,
2. Our first Top News Report with proofs and possible solutions,
3. Conclusions and What Must Be Done--------------------------------,
4. Last our Q&A Procedures and then Our First Front Page-------.
by Daniel B. Alter,

Changed 2nd headline below main to:
Two Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
That Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and When It Arrives

The published papers URLs with explanations are below this Introduction.

6-29-19 Edit FP tdo to bottom, trimmed 20 lines or more. Emphasized Political choice we face.
ToDo Start petition, then send out email list.

6-23-19 Edit developing patent conditions, prune, stronger sections on holding high leaders swiftly accountable.
Added ToDo on value G force constant.

6-20-19 Rewrote Summary and its 4 sections to emphasize we have political problem
and only an election will save us.

6-15-19 Edit Climate Article pointing out that they stopped updating DEOS Gulf Stream pictures without explanation.

Changed 'select' to 'elect' leader of disconnection = US presidency. We have a political problem, completely corrupt political leaders with very few exceptions. Don't know how to make getting elected happen but no other choice that I can see. We must reform the system starting at the top.

Our leaders secretive process of blocking public access to relevant measurements done with purportedly public monies explicitly dedicated for public use must stop.

Moved Author block for any article to just under its link.
Emphasized only actual authors respond.

6-13-19 Changed Summary 3rd part to point out
We have not agreed on a universal moral rule.:
Third: A conclusion implies What Must Be Done,

We live on a planet whose citizens refuse to enforce the only universal moral standard:
No First Cost is it.
Until we agree on enforcing it, we will not appoint the person who will see to it we do "What must be done."
6-07-18 Edit down to the 2 'past light measure' articles.
More pruning.

Edit Q&A bottom FP which suggested comment function ToDO.

6-01-19 Changed "A List Of Who Defends Their Public News Reports" to "A List Of Who Protects Anyone's Right To Report News"
at very top FP

Added headline just below above: [color=green]We will, above all, protect anyone's right to speak freely on any subject.

5-30-19 Added "Introduction" to What Must Be Done at bottom FP above original Q&A
Added Intro to "Methods & Materials just below What Must Be Done.
Edited above introduction for these correction pages.

5-28-19 ToDo: write Put URL "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe."

5-27-2019 1. More pruning and editing. In "How I figured Out" section introduced it with It started as a question og liability, then explained Coases's question and implications.
2. Wrote section explaining Theoretical background with iG and RF included.
3. Added topic "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe."

5-25-2019
1. Finished the above introduction to this 'correction list' for the N1CL FP.
2. ToDo Finish email list of those scientists, reporters, and politicians with their contact info, and put this list below Buddha quote etc.

Last edited by Dan on Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:38 am; edited 730 times in total

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Re: 2021-12-23 Latest N1CL BETA Site FP Report Edits/Correct
Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:00 am

Starting May 28, 2019, I will post changes to this BETA Front Page(FP) resulting from
our improvements, edits, questions, & corrections until the Petition is sent out.

How do our leaders get away with not listening nor acknowledging normal citizens problems?
Why is simple. They will not admit they are wrong in public and counter examples are few and far between.
Not admitting error means those in power get away with using government and corporations to protect
their power and wealth at everyone else's expense, by gradually infringing on our inalienable rights.

The solution is the method the N1CL uses to create "objective" news. This method is the key to
unlocking your awareness of our present common danger and how we handle future public problems.

The N1CL requires reporters to answer challenges, questions, corrections, and verifications to what they
report.
Resolving disagreements is the path to the truth of who and what we are.

FP ToDos here.

1st ToDo 5-25-2019: Finish email list of those scientists, reporters, and politicians with their contact info,
and put this list below Buddha quote etc.

2nd ToDo Finish Petition intoduced by the depiction pf how Earth's vaporization results in the Missing Earth crop circle.

Edits, questions, challenges, verifications, accepted suggestions,
& corrections, listed with the latest on top, then down to the first.

21-12-22 1. Why A Cataclysmic Financial Collapse Starts in January 2022

21-12-16 1. Edit Frequency deduction topic.
2. Edit Final Conclusions by incorporating 21-12-14 Sentence just below.

21-12-14 1 Edit, gained four lines, explained how PSL works and how se with Spirit scope.
Final Conclusion must be blunter. Add "Saving over half of us now alive is only possible with swift
conscious collective cooperation within next year. We need six months to organize."

21-12-05 1. Pruning, eliminate redundancies, Much more to go.

21-12-03 1. Copy of top FP: 2021-12-05 Latest Edits & Corrections To N1CL BETA Front Page(FP) News Report

We Create News Verified By Public Challenges

First report by Daniel B. Alter, a scientist

The only mortal sin for scientists and Govt. servants is:
PUBLICLY LYING ABOUT THE MEASUREMENTS IN REPORTS.
e.g. Blocking publication of reports that prove them wrong.

Short Autobiography under: Why File Genocide Charges Summary.

[b]21-11-23
1. Edit title & outline Verified Premise For a Moebius GUT Is Quarks Are Indivisible

Added by"Daniel B. Alter, scientist" at top of FP
2. Rewrote whole FP page top to bottom, some glitches. Much pruning. Time to hire a freelancer.

21-11-09 1. Edit Headline: "[size=28]To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders MISTAKENLY Believe they Must Kill
Most of Us with VACCINES To Save themselves.

[b]21-10-08
1. Edited FP removed about 40 lines.
2. Edited and added conclusions "Creation" article. Showed why being able to see Big Bang means universe
conserved by double edges of two sided Moebius surface imply so Earths AM Debt line encircles us blocking
light from rest universe.
3. Added cure URL for vaccine effects.

21-10-30 1. Edit Headline FP: "
To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders MISTAKENLY Believe they Must Kill Most
of Us with VACCINES To Save themselves. Why E-Ts Have Sent a 5.5 mile Wide
Asteroid To Destroy Life On Earth
. We Can STOP This Asteroid By NOT Moving
Simultaneously Making The E-Ts Deflect It; But 1st We Must Bring Our leaders To Law. "

21-10-23 1. At Top line: "Thank God WE Can Use Real Science To Save Earth From Our Evil Leaders."
2. Rewrote top FP down to my signature. Saved 4 lines.
3. ToDo Heisenberg topic showing how it implies "How we can see what all measurements exclude",
thus massively expanding what we can see and understand about our universe.
Implication: Why E-Ts have to use pictures to show us coming events. Liars(us) habitually and
thus unconsciously deny what their measures(statements} about reality exclude.
21-10-01 1. Rewrote Thanks & Acknowledgements. Thank our "scientific establishments
for being corrupt from top to bottom..

21-9-13 1. Edit Headline & Lawsuit: "[size=28]To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders MISTAKENLY Believe they Must Kill
Most of Us with VACCINES To Save themselves. Why E-Ts Have Sent a 5.5 mile
Cooperate To STOP This Asteroid, BUT We Must STOP their Genocide By Vaccine.

Who Will Join In Exposing their Vaccine Lies by Helping File & Prosecute
GENOCIDE Charges Against Washington State's Governor, Attorney General et al?
"

The E-Ts Have Sent a 5.5 mile
Cooperate To Save Most of Us, BUT We Must Stop Our leaders Lies To Us,
Because they Think they Are Our masters, NOT Our public servants. "

WE Begin Exposing their Lies Worldwide by Filing
GENOCIDE Charges Against Washington State's Governor, Attorney General et al. [/b][/size] "

21-9-06 1. Made this change under Einstein quote, it defines true morality:
"Some high insiders intend to sacrifice most of us to save themselves.
Citizens willingly sacrificing their lives so all may survive defines civilization."

2. more edits in conclusions

[b]21-9-05
1. Changed "We The People must ring them to Justic...."To STOP OUR SUN EXPLODING, Our leaders Must Kill Most of Us To Save themselves.
Even Though There is a WAY To Publicly Cooperate To Save Most of Us, they Chose
To Lie to Us Because they Think they Are Our masters, NOT Our public servants.

File GENOCIDE Charges Against Washington State's Governor, Attorney General et al.
We Must Expose their Lies Worldwide, or Earth Dies.
."

21-9-02 1. Edited & made current Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media Lies

21-09-01 1. Changed Headline To "To STOP SUN EXPLODING, Our Leaders Evilly Intend To Kill Most of Us.
Even Though There is a Way To Publicly Cooperate To Save Most of Us.
By Letting Them Get Away With Lying To Us,
They Have Become Our Masters; Not our Servants.
We the People Must Bring Them To Justice Now, or Earth Dies.
"

21-08-27 1. Edit below Invitee conditions:
"The "rel to c | vel-vec meter" invention solves the problem our physicists found
after they demonstrated instant entangled communication between separated
entangled clocks on Earth moving at the same % of the speed of light, but
lost entanglement when they put one half in orbit moving at a different % of c.

They lost entanglement because Relativity says the separated entangled clocks now have different
clock speeds. Our invention fixes that problem and also implies how the E-Ts travel at FTL,
ergo, so can we, but the E-Ts can't let evil savages loose on their worlds.
Until we show by consciously & publicly cooperating in our disconnection."

2. More minor edits.

21-08-24 1. Edited Warning top FP to include crop circle URLs:
"Exploding exactly as predicted by Dan Alter in Feb. 1991,
confirmed by the the E-Ts 1st public warning on July 17, 1991;
culminating in the Missing Earth crop circle, June 26, 1995.
Our leaders were doing face to face business with E-Ts who confirmed the prediction.
To ensure prevention, our leaders made a killer vaccine to turn us against each other,
forcing a Nuclear war as our "leader's" actions since 1992 show is not unthinkable."

21-08-21 1. Changed "Two things to Prevent" to
"Three Things Block Public Testing Of This Prediction.
1. YOU tolerating lying, cheating, stealing, and murdering by our leaders.
Your Silence Gives Them Consent! No One Can Be Above Our Laws.

2. Your silence allowed our leaders to bamboozle a majority of you into a LYNCH MOB who claim
the unvaccinated are causing all the deaths; when it is the vaccinated doing almost all the "Covid" dying.
Regrets after your vaccinated children & yourselves die painful deaths will be too late, won't it?

3. People don't know there can't be REAL MONOPOLIES on the internet.
Google is just a search engine application, Twitter and Facebook are apps; not monopolies.
Using any internet site is a choice by you. For example, to use the N1CL NEWS INTERFACE."

2. Edited Abstract & emphasize regret being part of Lynch Mob.

3. Cleaned up Final Conclusions.

4. Edited & added links: Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media LIES

21-08-19 1. Pruning bottom & rewriting "Final Conclusions"

21-08-16 1 Changed Headline To: "To STOP SUN EXPLODING, Our Leaders Intend To Kill Most of Us,
WE Have Always Let Them Get Away With Lying To Us,
Tolerating Public Lies By Leaders is Never Free.
"

21-08-15 1 Added Headline: "We Are a Planet of Liars, and Worst of All;
We Ignore Lies By Our Leaders. Lies Are Never Free."
2. Added under Headline: Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media LIES
3. Edited & shortened bottom FP

21-08-13 1 Rewrote vaccinations part FP: Those vaccinated have had their hypocrisy used against them. You brag you
are vaccinated to protect others, while avowing "we are fighting for human rights
abroad." This "log in your eye" Matthew 7-4 is your support for stripping
US citizens of our inalienable constitutional liberties with forcible vaccinations.

The Democrats and Republican are partners in using your "unthinking fear" to make
you accomplices to their coordinated public act of deliberate mass murder VAERS data shows.

21-08-12 1 Now they are talking about concentration camps for the unvaccinated.
2. There is no test standard for it.

21-08-08 1 Added topic How Many Corner Edges Does A Moebius Have?

2. Added VAERS & Pandemic News URLs to top FG.

21-08-04 1 added top FP "Those who have been vaccinated have been played. It is human nature to brag
you are vaccinated to show you are protecting others. Yet both the Democrats
and their Republican accomplices are proven public liars, aren't they?"

21-08-01 1 To Final Conclusions "We Create Our Own Future" Death is the price of life as we spirits life forms
must eat other lifeforms to keep life and thus growing self-awareness continuously alive in a conserved universe.

21-07-31 1. Explain Captain must abide by Bill of Rights and HDHR, so after arresting perps, they will be held for trial until after our disconnection, so we do it justly. The special powers needed are the authority to demand
immediate under oath,(can not lie to federal law agents) so we can quickly ascertain who in government and business added and abetted this Mass Murder. Power of pardon and right to call a National Insurrection and
absolute control over the military as he will be sppointed president for term of contract.

21-07-30 1. Rewrote Ironic to include Nuremberg & UDHR URLs & accuse Biden & Trump of deliberately
violating both of them by authorizing these deadly vaccines when cheap covid cures existed..

21-07-25 1. Edit "Initial Invitee....".
2. Deduced "Why E-Ts will use 5 mile plus asteroid to assure disconnection with about six months to go unless we persuade them otherwise." They know our present leaders are not to be trusted sociopaths.
Since we do face to face business with them I know how to get them to agree NOT to do so.
The asteroid is already on its way and will come out from the Sun. Given they caused Shoemaker-Levy 9, this is trivial for them.

21-07-21 1. Added topic "Initial Invitee conditions & How Paid Build Needed Tools"

21-07-18 1. Several edits over previous week. Pruned final conclusions. Will emphasize that Captain WILL NOT
curtail free speech in any way. Complaints Please. Bringing malefactors to quick justice so we can cooperate worldwide is the power needed, reforming our CORRUPT judiciary so this never happens again, and above all, in the USA bringing the Military Industrial War complex to heel. Civilians control the military,

21-07-08 1 Edit FP,
2. crash has begun, the pile drive into bond will reverse quickly, then Ker Thump, massive margin calls & i rises.

21-07-03 1 Changed to "Once US citizens realize the Biden admin has treasonously
sold us out to China & Marxists, we can honestly cooperate." from ......save most of us.

It is clear only Obama could be centrally controlling Biden as it is obvious someone is dictating his every move,
Awesome, Harris is even dumber than this senile old man. I will have to explain all of this in Final conclusions.

The totalitarians = China have studied us well, they are patient and they have good historical reasons for despising us. Given the corrupt leaderships prevalent around the world and our Roman Empire foreign policy, we have earned
a long list of well earned enemies.

Yet our constitution is still the light of Liberty & Justice for all, but only when we realize we must live up to it at home FIRST.

21-06-26 1 Edit "What To Do", Afterword on method, Clean it up top to bottom.

21-06-24 1 Edited to under my name "Why we will POLITICALLY demand Earth's countries cooperate in using the
"Save Most of Us" method explained in Final Conclusions at bottom this FP."

21-06-23 1 Added under ......do without me, "How we do that politically is in Final Conclusions on bottom this FP."

21-06-20-21 1. Changed to: "Ironic;
what trusting proven public liars gets you for NOT bringing to
Quick Justice our elected, appointed, & business leaders who
conspire to lie, cheat, steal, & war for personal profit, etc, isn't it?

Unless we stop them NOW,
their conspiracy to kill off most of Us succeeds."

what trusting proven public liars gets you until you bring to Quick Justice,
thieving, mass murdering, elected, appointed, & business leaders for attempting to commit mass genocide against there own peoples."

21-06-20 1. Edited 8. in Abstract "
8.By contract the Captain will immediately Bring To Law criminals in high places.
The powers a Captain needs to justly Save Most of Us are in Conclusions below; but
must end when the emergency is over = 2021-09-01 with Captain's resignation."

2. Pruned & edited FP.

3. Gave reason why E-Ts said YES when asked if my prediction was true.

21-06-19 1. Edited 4 thru 8 in abstract: "4.The PEACEFUL way to save most of us requires a political
agreement by a large majority of us to NOT MOVE for a short while.
Politically In the USA that means we elect and appoint people who will
make peace with all other nations so we can cooperate to save Earth.

5.Verifying this prediction means creating Trusted news reports because the author AGREED TO ANSWER open to all public challenges.

6. The N1CL Petition below demands our politicians ORDER our astronomers
to verify this prediction and publish their results on the N1CL ASAP,

7. Our disconnection requires an Emergency Captain, confirmed
by his country and the UN to coordinate What Must Be Done;
with the authority to commander resources with fair compensation until 2024-09-01.

8.The Captain must require we agree abide by No First Cost which defines how the Golden Rule is applied by honest citizens, starting with leaders..
The countries that won't cooperate, we ignore, just no help. "

[b]21-06-17
1. Changed "How N!CL Works...." to How The N1CL Makes Truthful NEWS
Which Creates An Appreciating Incorruptible Money

21-06-16 1. Added topic [url= www.no1stcostlist.com/...5#1765]How "WOUs" Create an Incorruptible Money[/url]
2. Wrote up 3 days cleansing prayer, moved petition up, saved about 10 lines.

21-06-14 1. Added to #4 in abstract "Believers can agree to say three "Cleanse us of evil spirits" prayers of your
choice, three times a day, for three days. We can set when here ASAP.
" and removed us using nuclear method.

21-06-11 1 Changed headline to "You Can NOT BE a Scientist or News Reporter Until You Pubilcly
Answer Public Challenges To Your Published Reports From Anyone."

2. More top FP editing. Tell the story from the beginning.

3. Changed to "Our "leaders" then asked the E-Ts "they" were doing face to face
business with. "Was this prediction true?", the answer was a Yes, Our
"leaders" acts since 1992 make Nuclear War probable, not unthinkable."

21-06-09 1 Moved Abstract up under 4th conclusion be Peaceful Cooperation.

21-06-08 1 Added below my Name
'The Crucial "What Must Be Done Be Done" First.
To build the Spirit-scopes that prove we are spirits and
to see our Planetary Spirit Line(PSL). More ToDos below.[/b]"

21-06-06 1 Changed headline = Say it in a headline:
"You Can NOT BE a Scientist or News Reporter Until You Answer
Public Disagreements With Your Public Reports From Anyone.

The Patented No First Cost List Creates Truth Seeking
Objective SCIENTIFIC & NEWS REPORTS For All"

21-06-02 1. Added to top FP on vaccine ADE "until we find treatments that cure them and protects the non-vaccinated.
Ironic
what trusting proven public liars gets you when you don't bring thieving,
mass murdering, elected, appointed, & business leaders to Quick Justice."

21-06-01 1. Added topic Why Zero/negative i rates by Fed Are Massively Deflationary

21-05-30 1. Moved GMT clock to top.

2. Edited top FP and added ADE url from 1008 Nobel prize in Medicine winner

21-05-29 1. Added top FP "When we choose to use the method of prevention that saves most of us;
then we Must Quarantine The Vaccinated with vaccines designed to spread
deadly infections to almost all. Ironic what believing proven liars gets you."

21-05-25 1. Rewrote top FP and strengthened Corruption topic.

21-05-20 1. Edit top FP Our NEWS, Scientific, & Political Establishments Are Criminally Corrupt

Because WE, the People have NOT ENFORCED
The fundamental Scientific Discovery upon them and thus OURSELVES.
We can not do so Until anyone who claims a Danger To ALL
immediately Answer PUBLIC Questions from Anyone.
E.g. Our "insider leaders" Illegal Covid Responses That Show
"they" Intend To Kill Most Of Us To Stop Sun Explosion

2. Moved edit & corrections URL to top FP

[b]21-05-18
1. Added 4th ?, "Is Alpha Centaurus online between us and the disappearing half of
globular cluster? We need a plus matter Sun to hit with our A-M debt for enough the energy
needed to do the cut.

21-05-12 1. Add topic Illegal Covid Response To Hide How stop Sun Explodes top FP.

2. Edit top FP To assert our inalenable rights come first.

21-05-06 1. Reordered top FP, Rewrote claims & questions etc of European Space Agency report to reflect
we are the "finish REPRODUCTION planet. Lucky us.

2. Added solution is POLITICAL.

3. Edit, edit, edit.

21-04-28 Some bad news from the European Space Agency, Half of nearest 123 light year from us
10 million Sun cluster has disappeared behind a "dark matter' cloak. Ergo we are the final centerline planet
finishing our Moebius universes division into two equal pieces. The E-Ts will see to it that we are disconnected
willingly or unwillingly from our A-M conservation debt. Topic URL later.

21-04-23 1 Added "The Political Actions Required" head under my name autobiography section.
moved real scientists ask questions url up, Edit & trim below.

21-04-22 1 Edit Our Scientific & Political Establishments Are Criminally Corrupt

21-04-12 1 Added topic "Silence Gives Consent" proves Our Leaders Know

21-04-10 1. Edited top 4 topics E-T forum, Made the whole argument from 1st cause to
where we are NOW. Since we are structural copies of God's geometry, it is in God's(your) hands.
Deeds speak, talks cheap.

21-04-07 1 Added conclusion to 21-04-07 How To Co-operate With E-Ts To Save Earth

21-04-01 1 Add topic Our Present Scientific Estabishments Are Criminally Dorrupt

21-03-29 Edit topic 21-03-21 Why No First Cost List Copies E-T's Internet Interface

20-03-25 1 Add topic Sun Physicists See Earth's Planetary Spirit Line(PSL)

20-03-23 1 Edit topic Do E-Ts Control Our Governments?

20-03-20 1 added The Fed Just Kited A $1.2 Trillion check - US Broke

20-03-14 1 21-03-14 Hows & Whys Of Our Catastrophic USA $ Debt Collapse

20-03-11 1 21-03-11 How And Why God Created Life And Us

2. Added Max Surface Area eq. to Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Planck's Constant

3. 21-03-11 $5000 For Linux CPG Dragonfly CMS Developer Within +/- 3 Hours PST

20-03-09 1.Edited Spirits Assemble... topic to emphasize We Reincarnate as copies of God's operating system.

2. Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Planck's Constant

20-03-05 1 Added to spirit topic How We Spirits Assemble Self-Awareness From Where You Sit

2. Added topic 21-03-05 How You Feel When You Learn You Have Been A Sucker

20-03-01 1 edited two forum descriptions "On Making Science....." & "On Sharing Profits.........".

2. How We Spirits Assemble Self-Awareness From Where You Sit

20-02-27 1 Added & edited How To Use Time Between Past||Future To See Universe.

2. Added topic The Massive Evidence E-Ts From Stars Visit Earth Shows?

20-02-23 1 Added this bottom my name section
Citizens can verify my prediction independently.
Be Paid To Do The Four Tests Proving Date & Theory

2. Rewrote article on how to see 5th dimension. The 5th Dimension Proven By Quantum Entanglement

20-02-22 1 Edited & expanded Petition Video Director's script

20-02-19 1 Added topic: Petition Video Director's script

20-02-18 1.Added to top FP: "We Invented The No First Cost List For People Who Want Truthful News
From Their Governments, Businesses, News Publishers, & Each Other."

2. Added top FP bottom name section:
"They secretly plan a nuclear war to kill most of us;
unless we publicly cooperate to save most of us"

3. Added topic: [url]How Planck's Constant Describes Our Moebius Universe[/url]

20-02-15 1. Added to top FP "Those Of Us Brave Enough To Do So Know We Each
Are Endowed By Our Creator With Inalienable Rights,
And That Requires We defend Our Rights Unto Death."

2. Added Preamble topic

3. Edit Ad Policies, base Ad fee.

20-02-13 1. Edits top FP down to Petition, removed 2 lines, moved lines, shortened.

2. Added topic: Why & How A Peaceful March On D.C Can Save Us

20-02-12 1. Added to conclusions: "7. Since no one is indispensable, and Death smiles upon us all, often without warning, I propose Vladimir Putin should something happen to me., He is honest, wise, and incorruptible as our honest worl leaders know.".

2. Added to Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Plank's Constant
"How to predict EW between two sides for any radius M using h.

20-02-08 1. Map All Forces In A Moebius Universe Using Plank's Constant

20-02-07 1. Added under my name: "My job is to persuade Earth's citizens to freely
vote to finish our disconnection without me."

20-02-03 1. Changed top FP to read: "By Testing News From Reporters, Businesses, & Govts With Questions From Anyone,
We Can Identify Wrong NEWS, Then Use The N1CL To VOTE On Ways To Fix Our Problems."

20-01-29 1 Added topiThe Profit Path Of A Short Squeeze Ens With A GOTCHA

20-01-28 1 Edited How Biden Is Causing A Catastrophic Financial Collapse Starting NOW

2. The Profit Path Of A Short Squeeze Ends With A GOTCHA

3. Rewrote top FP to emphasize "Any Registrant" can etc. But some people are barred by terms registration agreement = for cause.

20-01-24 1. Added topic Real Scientists Publicly Defend Free Speech

20-01-23 1. Added topic: How Biden ensured an economic collapse starting NOW

20-01-19 1. Added section "In watching the flagrant theft of this election from Mr. Trump, it is clear
that both parties, the judiciary, our Joint Chiefs and their billionaire owners care only about power.
To them we are lower than serfs and our deaths are needed for Earth to survive.

NOW I feel better as I felt anguish that not enough of We, The People are honest enough to admit when wrong.
It looks like we won't be able to save most of us; but Saving Earth as a adioactive wasteland will do.
At least we will have a planet to reincarnate back to and rebuild.

My warning has succeeded. As long as Earth survives is what is important.
Death smiles upon only our bodies; so how you do a life matters for your immortal soul.

The bottom line is: No free lunches in a conserved universe.
Try No First Cost towards others for better future lives."

20-01-10 1. Rewrote Top FP to inclue Businesses & Govts:
The N1CL is how any Reporter, Business or Govt can show they are honest to all.
2021-01-10 Latest N1CL BETA Site FP Report Edits/Corrections

When Anyone CAN Question A Public N1CL News Report And Get An Answer
From The Reporter, Then You CAN Know When The Report Is Accurate.

By Testing News From Reporters , Businesses, & Govts With Questions From Anyone,
We Can Honestly Identify, Understand, And Then Resolve Our Disagreements.

25% To Reporters, 25% Split By Challengers, Correctors & Verifiers

2. Are The E-Ts Actively Controlling Our Govt?

20-01-04 1. Shorted top FP, 2. Added "Businesses answer complaints".

20-12-29 1.Added "Your Words Belong To You," in front of "We don't Censor, We Record" at top FP

20-12-28 1. Changed patent article title to Only Patents Enabling FTL Cell Info XCs & Star Travel and pruned.

20-12-20 1. Added Ivermectin covid-19 cure link Covid Cures & Links Showing Govt & News Media Lies About Covid-19

20-12-19 1.Added topic Will Election Fraud Make HONEST Elected Democrats Switch Parties?

20-12-15 1. Why Forced Vaccinations Are Illegal/url]

20-12-14 1. Lost 29-12-01 to -12 changes from site glitch., I will reconstruct some.i.e. "The Nuremberg Declaration & The Universal Declaration of Human Rights ratified by UN in 1947 FORBID forced vaccinations or any medical procedure without informed uncoerced
consent by anyone.

20-11-27 1. Edit Q&As and register links.

20-11-21 1. Rewrote top FP to include How Eliminate Criminal Politicians
2. Added links to voting fraud.
3. Added links to pandemic lies and cures.

20-11-18 1. Edit top FP to explain E-Ts MORAL decision by how they warned us.
2. Edited how divide up 1st hit revenues between all reports.
3. Edited Registration Agreement to explain what we remove and why.
4. Edit [url=https://www.no1stcostlist.com/?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1056#1056]20-11-18 How and Why Our Leaders & We Lie To Ourselves

20-11-16 1. Edited top FP to describe MORAL code WE must agree to enforce or we die, No 1st Cost.
Explained why E-Ts warned us but will not help unless We do actually politically agree to enforce one moral code on everyone, especially leaders.

20-11-14 1. Edit top FP, emphasize Moral choice.
2. Added Jusus quote in MT In Matthew 12:25 Jesus says: “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."

20-11-10 1. Edited a dozen or more topics.
2. Added MT by Milwaukee Mark from zerohedge.

20-11-09 New topic The Costs Of Biden Voters Denying Proofs Of Ballot Stuffing

20-11-08 1. Added libel and slander warning

20-11-07 1. 2020-11-07 Detecting Where Other Life-Bearing Planets Are
2. Edit FP, eliminating the "all bold" above Buddha quote.

20-11-05 1. Edit FP to clarify how N1CL works and emphasize how WE PAY to create News.

2020-11-01 1. Edit 1st entry Captain's Log

2020-10-31 1. Today and yesterday going dpwn my forum checking and editing
every topic. As usual, many small edits and teachings yo myself. Repetition, the soul of learning.

2020-10-30 1. Edit 2020-10-30 1.Why a GUT requires counting with Zeros

2020-10-27 Rewrote & Re-titled 3 topics.
1. 2020-10-27 The Basic Question Put To Honest Scientists
2. How To See The Causal Premise Required For A GUT
3. Rewrote & re-titled this BETA site topic and put URL top FP.

2020-10-25 1.Why a GUT requires counting with Zeros

2020-10-11 1. Edit Be Paid To Use N1CL Ad, Advertizer Only Pay For Ad Upon Sale,
Made changes in topic to eliminate inducement for Advertizer to not sign up Non N1CL buyer.
2. Changed size "dropdown icon triangle symbol" Black only on white. Use that synbol anywhere we have
a "dropdown" which simplifies adding text above it. Just put under anything needing one throughout site.

2020-10-10 1 Edited and rewrote Registration Agreement.
2. A named Natural Law: On E/PHI circle relationship. It is true that all our present math constants like pi, PHI, e, etc that
are in any way related to a circle can be diagrammed as I described, because a Moebius is a circle based geometry.

2020-10-07 1.Added Why Physical Necessity for Noether's Eq. to hold.
2020-10-07 Why A GUT Requires Defining Counting With Zeros

2020-10-06 1. Added 3rf Law: Counting Scientific Coups: Six New Named Scientific Laws

2. Edited FP

2020-10-04 1. dit and expand What Is Wrong With Present Scientific Theory Making

2020-10-03 1. Added 2nd Law: Counting Scientific Coups: Six New Named Scientific Laws
2. Edit conclusions on FP regarding Pardons & Arrest Power of Captain.
3. Consolidate detailed ToDo list for disconnection. I can not assume I live to see the outcome.

2020-10-02 1. New topic: What Is Wrong With Present Scientific Theory Making

2020-10-01 1. Edited top FP. Added scientists:
<a name="link1">When You Can't Question A News Report; You Can't Know It's True

So How Do WE Create Relevant, Current, Honest NOT "Fake News";
Especially From Our Too Many Well Bought & Paid For Pseudo Scientists?

EASY, within 36 hours or less, any N1CL reporter/scientist MUST agree to respond
to questions, challenges, corrections & verifications to their reports from anyone.

This method eliminates "fake news reporters & scientists" who
NEVER ANSWER challenges to evade admitting when wrong or lying.

2. New topic: Counting Scientific Coups: Six New Named Scientific Laws

2020-09-22 1. Edit 2013-10-13 Engineering Principles That Ally To Science

2, Edit "How Do Ads" article.

3. Revised How To See Causal Premise Required To Create A GUT

2020-09-17 1. Edited and expanded 2020-09-17 Premises For Writing Base Identity Eg. For TOE

2. Added topic: Ad Policies, How pay, No Ad fee unless sale made through Ad

3. Edited How the B1CL Pays For News etc, in perpetuity

2020-09-11 1. Why A GUT Requires Defining Counting With Zeros
2. Edit Methods on FP.

2020-09-09 1. Almost finish editing FP. Satisfied with top and conlusions. Do final edit over this week. Shotened.
2. Market starting to collapse.
3. Animation close to done. We are about to have a real adventure. God's blessings upon us all.

2020-23-02 1. EDit and shorten FP, Emphasize our deep staters have lost power tp control the news.
2. 3 new MTs
e. There are no monopolies on the internet, just apps/programs that one chooses to use.

2020-08-02 1. Started Pandemic cures & lies topic.
2. Many MTs since June.
3. Rewrote top FP adding this: "When you can't question it; you can't know its truthful news.

Unless we create Truthful News Together
Real Liberty and Equal Justice For All Can Not Exist.".
4. Shortening FP.
5. Rearrange and added Icons in header. Q&A almost done.
6. Contacted Tucker Carlson.

2020-06-23 1. Finished FC article.
2. Several MTs
3. Edit FP down to Buddha quote.

2020-5-18 1.Site switched over to more reliable server company. Ionos was a very unreliable company. We are still sorting out
various bugs their screups caused. Fortunately we had independent BUs.

2. Added several new MTs.

3. Editing top FP. Added Countdown URL and We protect criticisms, The basis of Free Speech to header.

4. Almost finished Fine Constant paper to Webb's observation that FC is unipolap proving we live in Moebius Geometry universe.

b]2020-4-12[/b] 1. Edit top FP added PSL url emphasized what List dos.

b]2020-4-10[/b] 1. edit Fudging/withholdind data - Science now.

2020-4-07 1. Added top FP: "Will we realize that anyone who reports news for all,
must answer questions from anyone to verify its accuracy?
The Falsifiable Observation That Confirms This Prediction Is Described Below."

2. Edited MT "The question is stark. "Will we ACT to become civilized?": "Why would a free people endowed by our creator with unalienable rights tolerate our public servants, hired and elected, ever deliberately lying or negligently withholding relevant facts from us?" To allow them to do so is a choice. Clearly the voting majority of us has tolerated our public servants lying to us up to now. That can only mean most of you don't want to take on the duties required to create a real free civilization of equals before the law. Will we choose to stop public lie from leaders? Deeds speak, talks cheap." Dan Alter

2020-4-07 1. Site Back online.
2. Edited and shortend top FP. and HChoose Public Honesty URL.
3. It is the Sun prediction, not the virus which is the uniting event when used properly to do a disconnection..

2020-3-18 1. Added MT and Political Question URL at top FP.

2020-3-13 1. Added MTs.
2. "Scientists save kives, we don't take them."

2020-3-05 1. Which Group Of People Is Most Likely To Catch Coronovirus? Added to Bring Corrupt Leaders To Justice Forum.

2. Aeschylus quote in MT plus more MTs below it.

2020-2-22 1. Added Mts on what scientists do, and three MTs starting with Planck's observation on scientists being part of how they explan things.

2020-2-20 1. Added MT by Dan " <font color=black > The First Amendment is not needed for flattering, agreeable speech, it protects criticisms, disagreements, insulting speech that expose BS."

2020-2-18 1. Added to Latest criticisms & Making Pease forum
Why Death Penalty For Those Who Make A Disease More Lethal

20-1-24 1. Add topic to Political Economics: 1-24-20 The USA Is A Society of Get-Along To Co-Along Liars

20-1-18 1. New titile & edit: Invest Using Base Patent for Entangled Cell Phones & FTL

20-1-17 1. Added this Quote top FP: [align=center][size=16]Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed:
everything else is public relations. George Orwell

20-1-16 1. New entry in "Free To Criticize Speech Is Required For Earth To Survive"

20-1-12 1. Reordered top FP, Moved author under headline of story. Re-titled topic on contractual Pivot Point.

20-1-09 1. a pruning, reordering thru tomorrow.

20-1-08 1. "Edit top FP: In BETA, done soon: Our first Front Page(FP) News Report & Video that shows the
Graphic E-T Warning They Used To Awaken Us In Time To Prevent Sun Exploding

This scientific news report shows how and tells why Earth could go missing.
Wouldn't an honest person/scientist insist we Publicly verify or falsify this prediction?"

20-1-07 1. Edited top FP and am pruning down the page.

20-1-06 1. Edited top FP, Changed to:

In beta, finished soon: Front Page(FP) News Report & Video that shows the
Graphic E-T Warning Needed To Prevent Sun Exploding

20-1-05 Added two To Dos in N1CL ToDo forum.

20-1-04 1. New topic 20-1-04 Suleiman's assassination is worse than reprehensible

2020-1-03 switched date format to Year-Month-Day.
All N1CL report authors; will use this layout for their reports correction page.

20-1-02 1. New topic in Doing science....forum 1-02-20 Why Do We See Light Back To Big Bang?

[b20-1-01[/b] 1. Edit FP, pruned.
More editing of topics. New ToDo topic.

2. Change "On doing science" forum title to "On making scientific discoveries that advance basic theory."

12-30-2019 1. 12-30-19 Write Base Identity Eq. For TOE

12-29-2019 1. Edited dozen plus topics and put 12-29-19 in title; or used ** to show read and left as is.

12-28-2019 1. Edit 12-28-19 When h = Edge Width Between Two Sides Moebius, then

2. 12-28-19 Eq locating any point or # A-M debt orbits on a M

3. 12-28-19 On using Grace to measure Gravity speed from Sun

4. 12-28-19 Where on Earth orbit does A-M debt appear?

5. 12-28-19 How long to know we are disconnected?

6. 12-28-19, 4-22-17 Can we determine location of our A-M debt?

7. 12-28-19, 1-08-12 Finishing base GUT Equation = FTL Nav Eq

12-26-2019 1. Edit "Latest on "Is Free Speech Required For Earth To Survive?" 12-26-2019" top FP

12-23-2019 1. Rewrote preface to topic: Latest on "Is Free Speech Required For Earth To Survive?"

12-19-2019 1. New topic in Dan's forum: 12-19-19 Why Long Term Gamma Blasters Don't Appear On Google

12-17-2019 1. Add ToDo topic forum:12-17-19 How handle links to opinion posts?

12-15-2019 1. Revised topic, changed Title: 12-15-19 Why NOT taking anyone's word for it finds truth

12-14-2019 1. Changed top FP:
[align=center]Our N1CL Front Page(FP) News Report with Petition & Its Done Soon Video Showing E-T's Warning.

The No First Cost List(NFCL) Lets Anyone Report;
Question, Verify, or Correct Any No 1st Cost List(N1CL)
Report; So We Create Truthful News On Any Subject

12-13-2019 1. Revised 12-14-19 Five ways to disconnect A-M debt, one "easy!"

12-13-2019 1. Edit Preface to Latest on How you(I) see your(My) duties to us 12-13-2019

12-11-2019 1. Edit 12-11-2019 Three tests that prove date and theory.

12-09-2019 1. Edited Preface to Latest On How You(I) See Your(My) Duties To Us 12-09-2019 by sharpening description of our situation. and explaining more clearly what Free speech means.

2. xxx several topics to be edited.

3. New topic 12-09-2019 How do we handle catastrophic financial collapse?

12-07-2019
1. Changed top FP & headline to:
The No First Cost LIst(N1CL) Lets Anyone Report;
or Question, Verify, or Correct Any N1CL Report;
so WE Create Truthful News On Any Subject

The USA 1st Amendment protects us and reporters when we ensure
Your words belong to you. We don't censor or edit, we record.]

2. Changed to from top FP: Latest On How You(I) See Your(My) Duties To Us 12-07-2019

12-04-2019 1. Changed headline to: The No First Cost LIst(N1CL) Lets Anyone Report Or Question
Any N1CL Report So WE Create Objective News On Any Subject

12-03-2019 1. Edit title & article. 12-03-19 Will you change how you see your duty to rest of us?

2. 12-03-19 How to keep track of complaints and suggestions.

3. Added Einstein quote to top FP under new Headline:
Einstein said it best:

4. New Top FP with Headline.
The Purpose Of The No First Cost LIst(N1CL) Is To
Create Truthful Objective News On Any Subject
[/size]

We embody the USA 1st Amendment in action by ensuring

12-03-2019 Will You Change How You See Your Duty To The Rest Of Us?

Einstein said it best:

We face a date certain life or death problem. What, Why, and How below.

12-02-2019 1. Edited 12-02019 What is a Theory of Everything For Humans Based On?

2, Edited 12-02-19 Where on Earth Orbit Does A-M Debt Wormhole Appear

12-01-2019
1. Edit Equation for fixed # orbits for A-M debt planets.

2. 12-01-2019 Changing how you see our place in the universe.

11-30-2019 1. Edit Why a cataclysmic financial collapse is underway.

11-27-2019 1. Added this to top FP:In Beta. This Front Page(FP), Petition, & the Video showing how the E-T's Warned us soon.
How does the N1CL ensure Free Speech?

10-31-2019 Changing How You See Your Place In Our Universe

11-26-2019 1. Rewrote abstract. added a section on political actions needed.

2. Added Buddha MT.

11-25-2019 1. Rewrote top FP down to headline with deadline..

2. Added 4 entries in Message Tree.

11-23-2019 1. Figured out how I made Front Page disappear, my fat finger. Lucky, made me make some necessary changes etc.
God works in mysterious ways.

10-26-2019 1. Clarified 10-26-2019 edir. Money, What It Is & How It Works .

10-25-2019 1. Rewrote PREFACE: 10-25-2019 Changing how you see your place in our universe

2. Next entry in above topic: Are we starting to see an awakening. The push back from righteous outrage at the Democrats assault on truth.

10-24-2019 1. Edit topic 10-24-2019 edit Why Don't We Take Anyone's Word For It?

2. Expanded intro to: 10-24-2019 Changing how you see your place in our universe

10-22-2019 1. Edit 10-22-2019 Equation for fixed # orbits for A-M debt planets

2. Edited 10-22-2019 Changing how you your place in our universe

10-20-2019 1. Put topic at top FP "10-19-2019 Changing How You See Your Place In Our Universe "

2. As all future edits are minor and consist of pruning, I will use the above topic to describe in detail how the competing
"conspiracies" of criminals vie to control our governments. i.e. the dems, repubs, and the bureaucrats who represent the MIC.
I will do this by topic e.g. Medical care and show how an honest marketplace created and maintained by government can do Universal healthcare at a reasonable and declining cost. .

10-12-2019 1.Rewrote this section on FP: Prevention demands pubic verification by real scientists.
A Phd does not mean We Must Take Their Word For It.

2. Revised and extended 12-10-2019 Equation clue difference between Relativity clocks

10-11-2019 1. Rewrote top FP, Put in ABSTRACT label, satisfied down to Top Headline.

2. May do market entry, Fed buying 150 billion plus monthy now but interest rates rising. Imply massive negative cash flows as actual G&S XCed are contracting at an exponentially increasing rate.

10-09-2019 1. Re-ordered top FP. Put headline with 5 reasons above my name. Put this change URL under Complaint block.

2. Rewrote reasons so as to say What exactly this is all about.

10-07-2019 1. Edit and reorder top FP. Moved both patent numbers up under my name.

2. To Do. write topic on why HONESTY is the key requirement for doing science, and creating a true civilized society. Without people consciously being honest in their interactions with others, we will die, for sure. Tolerating those who lie, cheat, steal, and murder to
get ahead signs Earth's death warrant.
9-07-2919 Why HONESTY is the bedrock of true civilization.

3. Much more pruning and reordering. Moved petition up. Am down to Buddha quote.

10-05-2019 1. Edit Conclusions to say two things: The captain's immediate goals must be these two:
a, Be granted the means to Keep The Peace!
b, No one wins unless we all win, Our survival rests on entering into freely chosen win/win XCs. Those XCs can not occur without peace between us.

2. 9-05-2019 edit Why we don't take anyones word for it.

10-04-2019 1. Moved the URLed sections block up, consolidated #8 into #7..

2. Added video "will be on You Tube" at top. Wrote script for video, 3 bidders.

3. Edit Conclusions, expanded on What Must Be Done.

4. Edit topic on "How many orbits does a planet have once A-M debt started". It is fixed number
10-01-2019 1. editing
2. add below top Hubble look for past starlight missing: "By 01-01-2024 we will not see any past starlight at all.
Don't look but prediction right, we all die without time to prepare."

3. entry to 10-01=2019 why a catastrophic financial collapse is underway.

4. edit #2 above change to "By 01-01-2024 we will not see any past starlight at all.
Don't look now, prediction right, we all die without time to prepare"

9-29-2019 1. Add to topic: 9-29-2019 add to: Money What It Is & How It Works

1. Edit top page. Emphasize in 4th point in abstract we have a Monopoly Corporate news media.
These corrupt insiders will do anything to maintain power and control. Removing them is what elections are for.

2. Revise How Do We Bring Our Felonious Leaders To Law?

9-26-2019 1. Reordered top FP. Moved byline up under clock.

9-23-2019 1. Edit abstract.

2. Entry to Why a catasclysmic financial collapse is underway.

9-19-2019 1. Added this at top FP:

"Why We Need To Use the No 1st Cost List Fast!

1, Without it, Earth dies on July 16, 2024 unless prevented.

2. Our present political and scientific leaders know of
this prediction but have chosen to keep you in the dark.

3. Why they lie by omission is simple; many of our scientific and political leaders think
they are better than the rest of us
and are using secrecy to save just themselves.

4. Saving most of us means reforming our corrupt corporate news media, which requires
open to all public challenges, then we can create accurate, relevant, truthful public NEWS.

5. Using open to all challenges is exactly what the N1CL does.

What, why, and how are explained below."

2. to top Methods and Materials: "The Abstract goes on top: You write what this FP is all about last, using
a 100 words or less. Done 9-19-2019, the key, our leaders think and thus act like they
are better than the rest of us. A question: who is supposed to work for who?"

9-17-2019 1. MT entry "Dan: 17-Sep-2019 17:19:00
Critical thinking skills are used to seek truth by resolving objective disagreements over what is.

2. Edit Warning email. Subject: A life or death threat to your life.

3. Edit FP with M, explain how starlight disappears more clearly. More pruning.

9-14-2019 1. Rewrote correction URL and top "We are in Beta." line.

We are in final edits and one thing is clear, our "civilization" is in deep denial and it will not change except by brutal pain.
The fact that not one "stranger" of the many thousands who have read the FP(not the bots) has registered and said something implies the "ordinary citizens need a pecking order" is real and people can not say or acknowledge anything that implies those in power are not legitimate.
Ordinary citizens may revolt against their conditions, but they really only want to replace those in power. Maintaining a hierarchical power structure is sacrosanct.

The problem with this necessary structure needed to minimize conflicts is that it lets corrupt leaders ignore real dangers until it is too late, which is why societies suddenly collapse. Citizens will ignore their leaders ignore massive injustices until WHAM! a precipitating event occurs.

In our present case, stepping inside a debt money and using "instant" money exchanges ensures a instant catastrophic financial collapse, because the herd described above is going to receive a PANIC price signal and rightfully panic.
Going bust makes men think, and thought makes men wise, and wisdom means we might survive.

2. On a practical level, I recommend the movie :The Oxbow Incident". Justice is a real process and requires a sober search for the truth.
That does not mean our present leaders tortoise paced attempt to avoid accountability for doing 911 to their own people, and attempting to depose a duly elected president, and Mr. Epsteins murder go unpunished, Au Contraire!

9-11-2019 1. Added topic: What Money is & How it works. 9-11-19

9-09-2019 1. Added MT "Dan: 10-Sep-2019 12:02:45
Scientific discovery uses what we do know to show us what we don't know. (Shorter and better Dan)"

2. Add entry to Why a catasclysmic financial collapse is underway.

3. Finished up ToDos above.

4. Added topic: How do we bring our felonious leaders to Law?

5. Edit Conclusions, put A proposal URL in it and strengthen my explanation of why I should be made Captain.
First rule of "fearless leadering" is Show No Fear. At my age, why bother, I am on gravy time.

5. Added to Conclusions: "The proposal here How do we bring our felonious leaders to Law? must be done.
We don't have time nor space in our jails for all of our criminal leaders.
We cut the underlings necessary slack just this once."

9-08-20191. Add MT: "Scientific discovery is driven by what we don't know; we use what we do know to show us what we don't know." by Dan

2. Refined Petition video with Selby.

9-07-2019 1. Rewrote "A riddle:" in Methods & Materials again.

2. Edit Conclusions

2. Figured out how to write an equation that describes how iG works with respect to n(rest mass) in any object and the area of the surface of a sphere around any mass(s). The Repulsive Force = n(rest Mass is a straight line force going betweeb two inner sides of surface = about 2.5 light years for our universe. The RF keeps A-M and Plus M separated.

9-05-2019 1. 1. A Gravity value riddle in Methods & Materials

9-03-2019 1. Changed this statement about creating News to : "When you help create tested public news, you give us the
greatest gift we can receive; accurate, truthful, relevant News." in caps and bold.

2. Added entry to: 8-25>31-2019 Why a Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway.

3. Edit Methods & Materials.

9-01-2019 Edit CW, Move FP and top story Q&A bar to top under clock and CW.

8-31-20191. More editing,

2. Added above: "The N1CL requires reporters to answer challenges, questions, corrections, and verifications to what we report.
Resolving disagreements is the path to the truth of who and what we are."

3. Edited 8-25>31-2019 Why a Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway. and added 8-31-19 entry.

4. Edited "Conclusions On What To Do" section.

5. Added MT: " Science advances one funeral at a time." by Spandrell in Hong Kong article 8-30-19 Checkpoint Asia: In my case, I hope not.

8-29-2019 New entry in Why a catastrophic financial collapse is underway.

8-25-2019 1. Added topic Why A Catastrophic Financial Collapse Is Underway

2.Posted this MT "A society that does not seek the truth is a society doomed to die.".

8-24-2019 Much editing & pruning.

8-23-2019 1, Rewrite down to 4th section. Interesting how unneeded Messier 3 was.

2. Our fix for Hacking Exploit designed to block access to N1CL seems to be working. Quite sophisticated, probably not kiddie hackers.

3. Added at top: "We are in Beta. This Front Page(FP) is being edited daily until the petition with its video
are ready. Criticisms & complaints are appreciated, so register then criticize/complain Here.

Front Page Being Edited Starts Below"

4. Updated Headline URL to under Petition letter.

8-22-2019 1. Blocked clever attack on site designed to block internet access to N1CL. Untraceable.

2. More pruning,

3. Messier 3 is only 34 thousand light years away. Rewrote top headlines to eliminate my error. Rechecked distance, Gad, it sure would have been nice to have someone else catch my Boo Boo.

4. Added to Message Tree: "When you do science you are always forced to look at yourself, and you always get the same answer; nobodies perfect." by Dan

8-19-2019 1. Edit Conclusions & Ensuring Liberty For All Is Required

2. Added to my Science Blog: "8-19-2019 I got angry tonight at the NYT deliberately planning false charges of racism against Trump with no evidence.
Then I realized it was recorded and reported elsewhere. Reporters can't deliberately lie, especially when owners tell them to. Ergo, you work for the NYT making and reporting the news, then we know you are liars and no one will believe you.
They are done in the reporting business, as no one will believe them, nor any honest news organization. Good riddance.

Our hit keep going up, my edits are minor, and I suddenly relaxed, we objective truth seekers are actually the vast majority. God bless the internet."

8-15-2019 Added topic under Nullius In Verba URL: Why don't we take anyone's word for it?

More editing.

8-13-2019 Editing,
1. Animation script written for Petition video.
2. ToDo Market Crash topic

8-11-2019 Made sections reached by URLS:

8-10-2019 1. [size=18]This Front Page(FP) has Eight URLed sections:
1. How the N1CL creates trusted public news for all------------------------------,
2. Next Our Top Science News Report with Proofs, Petition, & Solutions--,
3. Below Buddha Quote, who notified letter, & relevant data--------------------,
4. Invest, N1CL Hows, Pay Stipulated Gross Revenues, Patent Royalties-,
5. Methods & Materials, Thanks & acknowledgements---------------------------,
6. Conclusions on What To Do about it------------------------------------------------,
7. Our Q&A Procedures---------------------------------------------------------------------,
8. Last our 1st Front Page & Countdown Clock--------------------------------------.

by Daniel B. Alter, '

2. Much small editing.

3. ToDos = A. Fix 1st FP so I can small edit, B. fix Site search, C. Comparison program between two documents that highlight differences.

8-07-2019 1. Pruned atrting up from bottom.

2. Add another category to Section Summary = How WOUs work, Stipulated Gross Revenues paid out, Patent royalties, wtc.

8-06-2019 1. inal version Notify Letter: "A warning email sent xx-xx-2019

cc: Our politicians, large telescope astronomers. and science reporters, etc.

No 1st Cost List
Speaks for itself.

Please relevant eyewitness verifications or disproofs.

Respectfully,

Dan Alter"

2. Post topic: "My, not OUR way"

3. Post topic: "Thoughts on the Art & Practice of Science"

8-04-2019 1. Used K-Dog quote to rewrite Conclusion & What To Do; now I am stuck with being George, and I have to do it.

2. Cleaned up Methods & Materials.

8-03-2019 1. Added below Petition: "The Messier 3 globular cluster is over 8 billion light years in the past.
It will verify that along with all galaxies over 38.2% in the past will no longer be visible.
By July 16, 2020 another 61.8% of the remaining 38.2% will be blocked by our Planetary Spirit Line.

The July 16, 2018 to July 16, 2019 cycle now repeats, as each of the following five sidereal years
will repeat the 0% to 61.8% sequence of remaining past starlight vanishing. After July 16, 2023
there will be no starlight, until Earth is ZAPPED on July 16, 2024, unless we act together."

2.Changed Petition to "We Demand Our Politicians Publicly Verify This Prediction NOW!"

3.Copy notification letter:
"A warning email sent xx-xx-2019
cc: Our politicians, large telescope astronomers. and science reporters.

No 1st Cost List
Speaks for itself.

Shows you how to prove me wrong,

Dan Alter"

4. Added at top above headline: A warning email sent xx-xx-2019
cc: Our politicians large telescope astronomers., and science reporters

7-29-2019 Rewrote "Why did Margaret Milanowski and I invent the N1CL?" section. Expanded and clarified. on Fallacy of Non-Attribution.

Added this line above Buddha quote: "Look on the bright side, our astronomers could prove me wrong, and I would be off the hook. God wish."

Cleaned up how A-M debt works.

7-27-2019 Rewrote "a riddle:" section:
"B, Faster Than Light travel:
Because you can synchronize your ship's outside shell relativistic clock speed
to the appropriate frequency at your location on the surface of space/time; then,
a riddle: All locations on the surface of space/time have a different
frequency, but the frequency you must set to go FTL is always the same?

Why is a relative to 'c'|v-v meter needed?

Because objects moving at different percentages of 'c' have different
clock speeds relative to one another as predicted by the Theory of Relativity.

Thus synchronizing clock speeds between objects moving at different relativistic clock speeds
enables instant entangled communication between any two or more synchronized objects at any distance."

2. Re-titled FP header to "We Protect Criticisms, The Basis OF Free Speech"

7-25-2019 Added: "Why is the far past starlight now being blocked?
We are spirits, we block anything going behind us in time going faster than
light(FTL) between the two inner sides of our "Moebius strip geometry universe". At
six years to go, the interactions described in the theory synopsis start blocking all past starlight

2. Moved Methods & Materials to 4. position in Summary, Conclusions to 5.

3. Added MT: "Acting as God is doing love of us, one to one.".

4. Those above ToDos, I will add a couple more before I must do the do. Procrastination in action, postpone by adding to the list.

7-21-2019 Changed this when comparing easy and hard disconnections to: "There is a hard way of deflecting the bullet;
but it requires our present elected leaders in the USA and other countries to
make peace, and accept being held accountable. Not likely for our present
leaders, so unless we elect leaders who will try the hard way; we have their easy way!"

More pruning, Rewrote notification letter.

Emphasize we have apolitical problem blocking implementation of Hard Way.

7-20-2019 Reordered Buddha quote down, more editing, pruning & shortening, fixed some bugs.
My plan done next week. Perfection eludes us all, yet there are those blessed moments, ahh! Thanks be.

Added this key need below Buddha Quote: "3. There is a probable way pf preventing our complete destruction.
that requires public cooperation and honesty from almost all citizens.
Elect leaders who will enforce Strict Liability on our leaderships,
by voting out our present bribed, corrupt leaders in both USA parties.
"

Rewrote Methods & Materials ToDo put "Who can invest & How in What Must be done.

7-18-2019 Edit, prune, time is getting short. Emphasize PROVE ME WRONG NOW.

Rewrite "Why did Margaret Milanowski and I Invent N!CL?"

7-16-2019 1/ Rewrote Messier 3 section to: "Three Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
Which Means Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and It Arrives on July 16, 2024
Hubble did the most recent. It saw the Messier 3 globular cluster existing 8 billion light years ago;
which is less than 61.8% from the Big Bang. As our Planetary Spirit Line(PSL) will block 61.8% starlight
from the past this July 16, 2019, then we can no longer see Messier 3 as the far past starlight is blocked.
Below are article URLs showing two more ways to confirm that past starlight vanishes at a predictable rate."

2. Much pruning removing redundancies beloe Buddha quote.

7-15-2019Change two lines bottom Main headline section to: "The bill has come due for the "religious", the "We are dead means no afterlife for me", "Dead is gone for everyone".
An A-M debt shows you have a real "Live on after death" self-aware soul. Poop, no free lunch; God, how could you??"

7-14-2019 1. Added under ...NiCL Enables...."Helping create accurate truthful public news is the greatest good anyone can give us."
2. Added Q&A URL at top.

7-12 & 13-2019 Edit, prune,
1. Expanded afterword,
2. Rewrite Captain forum description.
3. Put "How I figured out" into URL.
4. Rewrote posting rules for Full Members/Reporter forums.

7-11-2019 Put rephrase Top Headline on top right under clock.
1. 'Top Headline' from below restated as a question. Our astronomers can see the proofs now.
'(Who?) is Covering Up Proof We Could Stop our Sun Exploding July 16, 2024'
Register, put "Question" in topic header, it will be answered ASAP.
Question and Answer Procedures (Q&A) module done soon."
2. More editing below. remove topic on market.
3. ToDo write topic on why market will collapse and how to create sound money system FAST.
4. Add to topic "How WE OWE YOUs(WOUs) finance building N1CL" a very neat non de-basable money.
5. Changed 4 sections to 6: "This Front Page(FP) has six sections:
1. How the N1CL creates trusted public News for all----------------------------,
2. Next our Top Science News Report with proofs, petition, and solutions,
3. Below Buddha quote, who notified, why they ignore, more data-----------,
4. Conclusions and What Must Be Done---------------------------------------------,
5. Methods and Materials including Who Can Invest and How----------------,
6. Last our Q&A Procedures and then Our First Front Page--------------------."

7-10-2019 Reordered top FP, clock on top, put in summary top news headline at top page. Edit everything for clarity.
add definition Objective.

7-09-2019 Added under Headline: "Three Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
That Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and It Arrives on July 16, 2024

The latest done by the Hubble that saw the Messier 3 globular cluster existing 8 billion light year ago.
When the Hubble looks again, it will not see Messier 3, which will confirm the starlight from the
far past has disappeared. Two other published papers URLs show two other ways will show two
other ways below this Introduction to confirm that past starlight is vanishing at a predictable rate."

7-06 to -08-2019Rewrote top FP, moved FP correction link to right over story. Rewrote What Must Be Done. More pruning and clean up below Buddha quote.

7-05-2019 Added URL "Prevent A-M Debt Hitting Sun" to News URLs space.
More small edits at top.
ToDo add on more URL to new forum: "Enforcing Universal All Moral Law" put URL in News URLs space"? Done.

7-04-19 Added below clock: "Put latest editor's pick topic-comment URLs here: Pick by total up/down votes plus comments soon.

Doing Science, Politics".
Add more category URLs.
More editing, clean up.

7-01-19 Put as our purpose headline on top FP: " The N1CL Enables Anyone's Right To Publicly Report & Question NEWS".
Changed header to "The N1CL Gives Anyone The Public Means To Report &Question"

6-30-19 Extensive rewrite and expansion of "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe." topic.
Added under
Two Proofs Our Anti-Matter debt Exists, When It Arrives, and That We Are Spirits
are explained below this Introduction.

Added above my name:
This Front Page(FP) has four sections:
1. Above what the N1CL is and how it works--------------------------,
2. Our first Top News Report with proofs and possible solutions,
3. Conclusions and What Must Be Done--------------------------------,
4. Last our Q&A Procedures and then Our First Front Page-------.
by Daniel B. Alter,

Changed 2nd headline below main to:
Two Astronomical Observations Showing Our Anti-Matter Debt Exists,
That Only Earth's Spirits Can Create It, and When It Arrives

The published papers URLs with explanations are below this Introduction.

6-29-19 Edit FP tdo to bottom, trimmed 20 lines or more. Emphasized Political choice we face.
ToDo Start petition, then send out email list.

6-23-19 Edit developing patent conditions, prune, stronger sections on holding high leaders swiftly accountable.
Added ToDo on value G force constant.

6-20-19 Rewrote Summary and its 4 sections to emphasize we have political problem
and only an election will save us.

6-15-19 Edit Climate Article pointing out that they stopped updating DEOS Gulf Stream pictures without explanation.

Changed 'select' to 'elect' leader of disconnection = US presidency. We have a political problem, completely corrupt political leaders with very few exceptions. Don't know how to make getting elected happen but no other choice that I can see. We must reform the system starting at the top.

Our leaders secretive process of blocking public access to relevant measurements done with purportedly public monies explicitly dedicated for public use must stop.

Moved Author block for any article to just under its link.
Emphasized only actual authors respond.

6-13-19 Changed Summary 3rd part to point out
We have not agreed on a universal moral rule.:
Third: A conclusion implies What Must Be Done,

We live on a planet whose citizens refuse to enforce the only universal moral standard:
No First Cost is it.
Until we agree on enforcing it, we will not appoint the person who will see to it we do "What must be done."
6-07-18 Edit down to the 2 'past light measure' articles.
More pruning.

Edit Q&A bottom FP which suggested comment function ToDO.

6-01-19 Changed "A List Of Who Defends Their Public News Reports" to "A List Of Who Protects Anyone's Right To Report News"
at very top FP

Added headline just below above: We will, above all, protect anyone's right to speak freely on any subject.

5-30-19 Added "Introduction" to What Must Be Done at bottom FP above original Q&A
Added Intro to "Methods & Materials just below What Must Be Done.
Edited above introduction for these correction pages.

5-28-19 ToDo: write Put URL "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe."

5-27-2019 1. More pruning and editing. In "How I figured Out" section introduced it with It started as a question og liability, then explained Coases's question and implications.
2. Wrote section explaining Theoretical background with iG and RF included.
3. Added topic "How iG and RF work to conserve Moebius geometry universe."

5-25-2019
1. Finished the above introduction to this 'correction list' for the N1CL FP.
2. ToDo Finish email list of those scientists, reporters, and politicians with their contact info, and put this list below Buddha quote etc.

Jump to: