Main Pages

Forums & Pictures

Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

Initial report made on July 18, 2009 on Front Page of N1CL
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index n1cl-1 Dan Alter's forum

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Initial report made on July 18, 2009 on Front Page of N1CL
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 am

2018-2-20-edit

How nice to be wrong, an extra twelve years. The date of the remaining three planets in the Missing Earth crop circle was July 17, 2003. Other than being 12 sidereal years exactly after the time the Barbary Castle circle was put down, it made no sense. As you will see below I had deduced the message said in 21 years.

Unless the date in the Missing Earth was the start of our 21 year countdown. I always posited the closest date the data would permit. I did figure it out with three days before July 16, 2012. How nice to be wrong. I slept for three days.

A recap, the initial report made on July 18, 2009.

7-18-2009 Great News, the Summation part of their warning was already done, you just had to figure out where to look. The E-Ts "third summary warning is a pure, gorgeous, elegant act that leaves no room for doubt. It is crystalline clear in showing that we are being warned by E-Ts of when Earth will be vaporized by our conservation debt. A friendly action.

How the E-Ts summed up when:
They caused a second conjunction of two asteroids on July 16, 2012, that is laid exactly over their first asteroid conjunction on July 16, 2009, exactly three Earth sidereal years apart in time.

The first July 16, 2009 conjunction is shown in the Missing Earth crop circle; or look for the Missing Earth circle in the box on your left. The black and white Missing Earth picture shows a North heliocentric view.

Our due date is July 16, 2012 at 10:59 and 36 seconds UTC plus/minus a few minutes. This time is 18 sidereal years after our astronomers best guess as to when the first piece of Shoemaker-Levy hit Jupiter. The overlap of the two conjunctions will tell us exactly when S-L struck, showing us some of the E-Ts knowledge about Jupiter's atmosphere.

Prediction Must Be Confirmed by Astronomers: Look for a 'full eclipse' conjunction of two of the 63 remaining largest asteroids on July 16, 2012 laid over the July 16, 2009 conjunction which uses two of the 65 largest asteroids, as shown in the Longwood-Warren or "Missing Earth" crop circle.

The two Conjunctions will be exactly three sidereal Earth years apart; with the Full Eclipse 2012 C centered over either the midpoint of the 2009 C partial eclipse line, or Full Eclipse centered over Full Eclipse.

We need these orbital measurements done down to a micro-second asap please.

Last edited by Dan on Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index n1cl-1 Dan Alter's forum
Page 1 of 1