Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

Q&A Instructions

1. Copy-n-paste what your question is about from the Member's forum, someones
Yes/No forum, or any Member Q&A Dialogue into Question & Answer Dialogue forum;
then hit New Topic button and paste your copy in the New Topic box.

2. Put members nicl-(x) number, e.g. nicl-1 or Yes/No persons name in Subject rectangle
followed by the subject of question. For a long question, add more at top of Topic box.

3. Remember you take turns, checking an "I agree" or a "this is my last response"
ends your part in the dialogue, and the other person gets the last word.

4. the Q&A procedures are meant to treat both sides of a Dialogue impartially.
Finally, to open another popup, close the old one.

#1: Latest Comment On How You See Your Duties To Us, 12-07-2019 Author: DanLocation: USA : Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:38 am
    ----
Latest 12-07-2019

Below this Preface are dated entries starting 10-19-2019 to 12-07-2019 entry on specific topics
ordered Latest on top; then under the latest they will be ordered 1st on top to latest on bottom.

PREFACE

Writing this Front Page(FP) turned out to be about learning for myself how little
we humans know about being civilized. That is actually impossible without Free Speech.
Hence the N1CL that creates real public Free speech for all. Real freedom requires
open to all public disagreements, so we can resolve them,

Real free speech is always detested by most insiders in high places, so when the enormous costs
of these covered up "contradictions" inevitably become public, they inevitably leads to mass
protests and violent revolutions. We don't have time for the latter. now.

I have made a terrible prediction with a real possibility of prevention, yet not one question in 14 years.
despite millions of hits on this site..

Our corrupt leaders work hard to cover-up any facts that contradict the worldview they want you to see,
like their face to face contacts with E-Ts , click on "evidence".
In short, they censor what you hear. and you have to have approval from "the authorities" to speak.
Say something they don't like, then they first ignore you, then when your voice is heard they will slander
and defame you, or imprison or kill you.

The real question is, "Have we USA citizens become sheep who will give up your inalienable rights
for relief from doing your duty to confront those who restrict free speech to enforce a tyranny over us?
That means going wherever the inquiry leads.The cure is obvious.The question for you and our
world civilization is, "Will we consciously and publicly become truth-seekers?"

When we so become, then our astronomers will confirm this prediction in time.That will not ne free, because
then our financial collapse finishes, as the world's debt is unsustainable. I do guarantee our insiders will beat
everyone else into hard assets. They know about this prediction and they would have already disproved it,
if not true. They have have not done so. That means our insiders plan on sacrificing almost all of us so they
can survive. Think, then act accordingly.

We become real truth seekers, or we all die.

12-07-2019 There are none so blind as those who will not see. It is certain we will have an impeachment
trial now. Pelosi crossed the Rubicon. MSNBC and CNN were dripping in moral certitude that they finally
had the evil Trump.

Doing evil = telling objective lies and believing your ends justify any means including illegally obtained
wiretaps on your political opponents and their attorneys. If the Democrats had not been assiduously
ignoring the mountain of reports documenting Obama's, Hillary's, and both Biden's corruption and their
interfering in the 1916 election and afterward, we would not have this wondrous opportunity to expose
their corruption with a real trial in the Senate.

There is no bigger totalitarian than a virtue signalling do-goodder, aka a progressive, which means they
think their ends justify any ends.

10-19-2019
For almost all of us, you don't question; nor care to question your place in our universe. You assume
what has gone on during your short lifetime will keep going on in the same way; so you focus just on
what affects you right now. That is as it should be after you consciously consider known future costs.

History shows that not being affected by large unexpected, unpredictable and costly to you "political"
changes is quite unusual. The bottom line is most of you show little or no foresight = little or no
self-awareness, The certain result is not trying to foresee= Big Pain = Learn foresight or die.

The reality is most political, social changes are caused by corrupt political leaderships. Physical calamities
from diseases, storms to earthquakes, and conservation debts, etc can be dealt with when we cooperate
honestly. It is the corrupt politicians who strive to incite strife between us to justify and maintain their
powers over us that we must expose and eliminate. e.g. The USA military industrial complex[MIC}
who use phony wars to justify violating our inalienable rights.

For myself,I am not getting younger. In the conclusions below I propose I should be put in charge of our
disconnection. That would be a lot of work, which I don't mind when I am dealing with willing people. Right
now, except for family, our insider politicians and well bought "scientists?" are not telling you about the
warning below.
Almost 8 million non bot hits on this site says they know. Clearly the Military Industrial
ComplexMIC could prove me wrong, yet they haven't. Why they ignore is explained below the Petition
on the FP.. They put you last, Themselves first, after all they believe they are your betters..

Ignoring is not going to change my predictions. You make our astronomers look now, or wait three years to
see the stars disappear with your bare eyes. Waiting means you die unnecessarily without time to organize.

Right now, I see much of the world being torn apart by factions who all share one common element,
MY Way Or the Highway! We will say and do anything to win!! This "turn us against each other" tactic
is pushed by our corrupt MIC leaders in the the democratic party, who would cause a civil war rather
than accept they lost an election.

I am directing this criticism directly at those individuals who support the democrats. Most of you want
to be honest, don't you? You don't really believe you have the right to force people to agree with you, do you?
You do believe we change leaders with peaceful elections, not false charges of non crimes, don't you?

ON THE PRESENT DEMOCRATIC PARTY IMPEACHMENT PUSH

The real trouble they are not actually seeking the common good realistically. You apparently plan
on tipping the table over because you lost an election. I don't think that is a good idea right now; so lets
take a deep breath and take the time needed to figure out where we sit in our universe right now?

I can only do what I say I will do on this FP, which is finish the video and Petition and send the emails out.
After that occurs, it is up to the rest of you. You can not claim you were not well warned.

10-20-2019
Now it is the Republicans turn,
the party representing monopolies, the MIC, and run amuck corporations.
Their call for "free markets" is total hypocritical BS. Real free markets and competition are the last thing
they want; since those are the bedrock of an honest thriving society, We must break up our monopoly
corporations and only exempt them from liability to monies invested in them and used honestly. Above all,
they are not a person, and absolutely no stock buybacks!

From Adam Smith on, limiting liability was recognized as a license to defraud the public. Letting a corporation
give money to elected officials or bribe government agents must be severely punished by forcing their
dissolution. Businessmen don't like competition and when they meet they will try to create guilds, like the AMA
to restrict entry, while demanding unnecessary licensing requirements, etc, etc. Read "The Wealth Of Nations"
by Adam Smith. He describes this behavior to a tee. Ain't nothing new, just a kept ignorant citizenry. Awake!

10-25-2019 Are we starting to see an awakening. The push back from righteous outrage at the
Democrats assault on truth. The Dems are worst because they sold their souls to Hillary,
but the Republicans better learn we meant get out of these criminal wars and above all, cleaning house in Washington DC.

12-07-2019 There are none so blind as those who will not see. It is certain we will have an impeachment
trial now. Pelosi crossed the Rubicon. MSNBC and CNN were dripping in moral certitude that they finally
had the evil Trump.

Doing evil = telling objective lies and believing your ends justify any means including illegally obtained
wiretaps on your political opponents and their attorneys. If the Democrats had not been assiduously
ignoring the mountain of reports documenting Obama's, Hillary's, and both Biden's corruption and their
interfering in the 1916 election and afterward, we would not have this wondrous opportunity to expose
their corruption with a real trial in the Senate.

There is no bigger totalitarian than a virtue signalling do-goodder, aka a progressive, which means they
think their ends justify any ends.

Last edited by Dan on Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:01 am; edited 67 times in total

-> n1cl-1 Dan Alter's forum