Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

Q&A Instructions

1. Copy-n-paste what your question is about from the Member's forum, someones
Yes/No forum, or any Member Q&A Dialogue into Question & Answer Dialogue forum;
then hit New Topic button and paste your copy in the New Topic box.

2. Put members nicl-(x) number, e.g. nicl-1 or Yes/No persons name in Subject rectangle
followed by the subject of question. For a long question, add more at top of Topic box.

3. Remember you take turns, checking an "I agree" or a "this is my last response"
ends your part in the dialogue, and the other person gets the last word.

4. the Q&A procedures are meant to treat both sides of a Dialogue impartially.
Finally, to open another popup, close the old one.

10-01-2019 Why A Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Political Economics

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: 10-01-2019 Why A Cataclysmic Debt Collapse Is Underway
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:46 am

Last 10-01-2019 List entries by date, First to latest on bottom.

8-25-2018 The truth is that once income from exchanges(XC) of real Goods & Services(G&S) XCed starts decreasing,
When the debt reaches monumental levels by forcing interest(i) rate to negative levels on bonds;
then you must sell negative i paper to raise cash to pay the required payments on existing debt.

Ergo,the first sellers take large capital gains on any bonds with a positive i rate coupon. The rush for the exits creates
a positive feedback cycle as the pigeons(= believe there are free lunches) panic. A virtually instant collapse.

Ain't free lunches wonderful?

8-29-2019 Gold and especially silver are skyrocketing while they rally stocks slightly. Insiders are selling at a record rate. They are holding stocks while buying gold and silver. When people wake up and realize most sovereign debt is unplayable, interest rates especially in Junk bonds and long bonds must skyrocket as owners at the margins panic and take capital gains and flee to cash = silver/gold.

I have never seen a bigger herd belief that interest rates are going lower. Hillary will win is a close second. I got nice odds on several bets Trump would win. In markets when everyone is a bull go short and when everyone is a bear, go long; old trading rule.The great pigeon plucking is underway. Next to be skinned are our corrupt leaders who think they will get away with this.

8-31-2019 The basic reason this will go so fast is that we have run out of time to repay the contractual payments on our debts.
We only have so much total time alive to produce the G&S we must XC at a mutual profit = time saved on both sides of an XC.
Ronald Coase's underlying assumption was that the total "money" in the world economy was fixed per unit time.
As our real underlying "money" is the available time spent working to produce G&S, we now don't have the time to
pay for honest work and also the payments on corruptly made bad loans.

Ignorance is never an excuse for a free people who think there is a free lunch. History is replete with examples of the inevitable collapse following a printing up dishonest debt spree. I think we can safely say, our well paid "economists" who rationalized this show why Phd = "Piled higher and deeper" for far to high a percentage of them.

You can not print time alive. You can not print real work, nor force willing XCs. Anyone want slavery as an option?

The solution,of course, is to create and maintain an honest money whose quantity is clearly known to all per unit time.
I will discuss the least cost way for us to do that later.

The crucial benefit from this collapse is all of you are going to be forced to stop and take stock on where we are
and what we must do to actually become the free people of Earth. It is about time don't you think?

9-03-19 Market down sharply on low volume and very bad news, Silver and gold up record amounts this move. Only Fed plunge protection team is holding it. Tomorrow volume will increase with attempt to stop panic selling. The decrease in long end rates is going to start reversing. Long bonds have huge capital gains. God help the pension funds holding all this negative and low yield paper. Once dollar starts to fall, rates will rise and gold goes to at least 1650 with silver three or more times the percentage of gold move. For sure, funds will be frozen in banks. Only pain makes man think.

9-19-2019They acknowledged really bad news and then ran the mkt sideways with a last minute pop to even while bond rates started to rise sharply. Brexit is a done deal as Boris Johnson has played the remainers masterfully.
The wishes and blatant ignoring of massively bad news is truly wonderful to behold. A Fed cut next week will seal the deal by shortly causing a run on the dollar and long rates spiking as all the capital gains in bonds will be taken by the first ones to run.

9-23-2019 The pigeons finally figured out WeWorks is a scam. Cash flow from XCs of actual Goods & Services is collapsing, but payments on debts and maintaining hedged derivative positions is increasing. Ergo, negative interest paper has big Capital gain, Hmm, oh what shall I do as interest rates rise. Golly, if just a few of us sell then interest rates must spike, preceded by silver and gold.

The ferocious denial by the corrupt talkers on the financial channels is truly staggering. The bigger, the herd, the worse the panic.

Trump must distract with blame. Prosecutions will begin very soon. Biden is toast, what a moron, bragging on TV about coercing the Ukrainians for personal gain as Vice President, tsk! tsk! Joe.

10-01-2019 The purchasing Managers Index(PMI) dropped to 45 today. Ouch the economies is contracting rapidly = in recession for over six months now.

The masterstroke of buying your own stock back with borrowed money means you don't burn up the stock certificate, you have to carry it on your books a an asset. wonderful so as you buy the price higher by using debt or your cash means you also have a debt to repay or no free cash.
In a recession stock prices fall, oops your stock you own also decreases, But your IOU payments don't. Hmm, maybe you should sell some "I promise to do nothing for you certificates ." = the stocks you sold once before but bought back to raise some cash. Golly, that could cause your stock price to fall.= decreasing the value of your assets and turning the IOUs you owe into junk. Oh the pleasure of being masters of the universe; your masterstroke of genius caused a catastrophic financial collapse and your company goes bankrupt.

a suggestion: Make it illegal for a company to buy back its own stocks, and no stock options, both lead to enormous conflicts of interest. cash or in kind bonuses only.

Last edited by Dan on Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:25 am; edited 12 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Political Economics
Page 1 of 1