Main Pages

Forums & Pictures

Find Out

About Us

Surveys & Archive

Members options

Personal

Free To Criticize Speech Is Required For Earth To Survive
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index n1cl-1 Dan Alter's forum

Dan
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Free To Criticize Speech Is Required For Earth To Survive
Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:38 am

Latest 2020-1-09 Changed title from "Why Free Speech Is Required For Earth To Survive"1-03-2020
to why "Free To Criticize Speech Is Required For Us To Survive"
comment added below Preface.

Below this Preface are dated entries starting 10-19-2019 to 12-07-2019 entry on specific topics
ordered starting from under Preface, latest on top down to last(todo reoder).

All true statements rest on one unalterable foundation,
the facts contained therein or implied are accurate.

PREFACE

A society Declaring we each are endowed with unalienable rights and are to be treated as equals
before our Laws can not exist without uncensored Free Speech. as private and public criticisms are
required to expose and resolve real public issues.

Unblocked public free speech is always detested by evildoers in high places. They will always use their
government and corporate monopoly powers to suppress our criticisms. We either act as free persons
and speak out against censoring criticisms now; or will will deservedly lose our liberties.

Hence the N1CL It creates the means for real public Free speech for all; then we can protect our
liberties to honestly engage in open to all public disagreements, so we can resolve them peacefully,

I have made a easily verified prediction that unless prevented, our Sun will explode on
July 16, 2024 yet not one question in 14 years despite millions of hits on this site.This explosion is
caused by our Anti-Matter conservation created when we physically real spirits move our bodies.

Our souls live on after our bodies die. Most Western scientists explicitly ignore/deny the proof we are
souls shown by the multitude of confirmed out of body reports. Our souls must create a conservation
debt in order to grow and control advanced life forms on a planet like Earth. The debt has come due.

Our corrupt leaders don't want you to know that they have made repeated face to face contacts with E-Ts
click on "evidence". Our highest "insider leaders" know when our conservation debt is due, They think they have a way to save just themselves and show by deed, they think we are expendable.

The real question is, "Are you people of Earth going to let evildoers hide this preventable danger from us?".
That is up to you, We N1CL members are doing our duty to all by this warning. Is your duty less than ours?

When you do consciously use the N1CL to create real public Free Speech; then we will demand our
astronomers confirm or disprove this prediction in public, pronto! That public confirmation will not
be free, because then our financial system will finish collapsing instantly, The world's debts are
unsustainable, and I do guarantee our insiders are already beating everyone else into hard assets. The Fed
is financing that looting as we speak. These actions show they have confirmed this prediction,

Our political leaders have not told us have they?
Their silence can only mean our political insiders plan on sacrificing almost all of us so they can survive
by using a thermonuclear war. Their silence says they think they are "special people" who are above
our Laws framed by our Constitution.

Are they above our Laws, are you?
You can not claim you did not vote them into office. You know most were well bought and paid for by most
of you voting for your personal gains from government largess. Not demanding crooked politicians and
their bureaucratic sycophants be held publicly accountable when everyone's life is on the line says you are
too selfish to be a free people, doesn't it?

Think, then act accordingly. The method of prevention we use is our public decision, not theirs.

2020-3-13 The USA governments reaction to the coronavirus pandemic shows that both political parties are
complicit in their intent to exterminate most of us. We are to die while large corporations and insiders are protected.
No testing despite months of clear warnings. Complete BS from the Trump administration coupled with the democrats
willfully choosing Mr. Biden, a obviously senile old man who will be replaced via the 25th amendment with who?? Not
someone on the peoples side, that is for sure. Wake up, this virus was created to do exactly what is happening right now.
We hold both parties and our establishment bureaucrats accountable now, or we will become mostly dead serfs; and
there will be no peaceful conservation debt disconnection attempt. We fight to live free or you will die.

2020-1-24 1-24-20 The USA Is A Society of Get-Along To Co-Along Liars

2020-1-16 FIRST THE GOOD NEWS

The USA has gone insane with hubris. Our political parties are both my way or the highway.
We literally say we are in Syria to steal their oil. Iran is a monster. We sanction, bomb, drone kill worldwide
to maintain corporate monopolies that make billionaires out of unearned stolen profits.

We have a Federal Reserve bank monetizing debt guaranteeing a catastrophic financial collapse.
The Democrats are impeaching Trump based literally on bald faced lies with the connivance of our
criminal FBI, CIA and other spy agencies and yet not one of these seditious criminals has been prosecuted.

Why is no legal accountability GOOD NEWS?, Most USA citizens tacitly act like there is a free lunch for
letting our government lie, steal, and murder with drones. Not one of our hired government workers who
steal our liberties and order murders domestically and overseas have been brought to justice, have they?
Lying to a judge to get a FISA warrant by a sworn public servant is a felony. for example.

Pride, the devils favorite sin, goeth before the fsll, especially when you print up toilet paper to pay for your sins.

The solution is simple. We elect a political party that will bring them to swift and certain justice or we all die.

1-03-2020 Trump's ordering of the Iranian General Soleimani's assassination at Baghdad International,
a civilian airport, is, worse than reprehensible, it is the act of a political coward and weakling. It is obvious by
his picks of war mongering cabinet members like Bolton and Pompeo that his promise of getting us out of these
wars was a lie.

Worse yet for him, it was politically stupid. Iraq will demand we leave. After all, it is their country, we said we won,
Our soldiers are now target practice. Iran holds all the cards = it can and will close the Persian Gulf and destroy the
Saudi and Gulf state refineries if attacked again which his cabinet chicken hawks will push/trick him to do.

By taking our attention off the impeachment farce for now, he has given the democrats the opportunity to
demand we leave the Middle East as he has shown he is a liar in this regard. He was voted in on getting out of
our insane wars, not to start another one.

The economy is collapsing and with it the stock market and any oil shock caused by a supply disruption this cowardly
assassination causes will be blamed directly on Trump, and rightly so. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

12-07-2019 There are none so blind as those who will not see. It is certain we will have an impeachment
trial now. Pelosi crossed the Rubicon. MSNBC and CNN were dripping in moral certitude that they finally
had the evil Trump.

Doing evil = telling objective lies and believing your ends justify any means including illegally obtained
wiretaps on your political opponents and their attorneys. If the Democrats had not been assiduously
ignoring the mountain of reports documenting Obama's, Hillary's, and both Biden's corruption and their
interfering in the 1916 election and afterward, we would not have this wondrous opportunity to expose
their corruption with a real trial in the Senate.

There is no bigger totalitarian than a virtue signalling do-gooder, aka a progressive, which means they
think their ends justify any ends.

10-19-2019
For almost all of us, you don't question; nor care to question your place in our universe. You assume
what has gone on during your short lifetime will keep going on in the same way; so you focus just on
what affects you right now. That is as it should be after you consciously consider known future costs.

History shows that not being affected by large unexpected, unpredictable and costly to you "political"
changes is quite unusual. The bottom line is most of you show little or no foresight = little or no
self-awareness, The certain result is not trying to foresee= Big Pain = Learn foresight or die.

The reality is most political, social changes are caused by corrupt political leaderships. Physical calamities
from diseases, storms to earthquakes, and conservation debts, etc can be dealt with when we cooperate
honestly. It is the corrupt politicians who strive to incite strife between us to justify and maintain their
powers over us that we must expose and eliminate. e.g. The USA military industrial complex[MIC}
who use phony wars to justify violating our inalienable rights.

For myself,I am not getting younger. In the conclusions below I propose I should be put in charge of our
disconnection. That would be a lot of work, which I don't mind when I am dealing with willing people. Right
now, except for family, our insider politicians and well bought "scientists?" are not telling you about the
warning below.
Almost 8 million non bot hits on this site says they know. Clearly the Military Industrial
ComplexMIC could prove me wrong, yet they haven't. Why they ignore is explained below the Petition
on the FP.. They put you last, Themselves first, after all they believe they are your betters..

Ignoring is not going to change my predictions. You make our astronomers look now, or wait three years to
see the stars disappear with your bare eyes. Waiting means you die unnecessarily without time to organize.

Right now, I see much of the world being torn apart by factions who all share one common element,
MY Way Or the Highway! We will say and do anything to win!! This "turn us against each other" tactic
is pushed by our corrupt MIC leaders in the the democratic party, who would cause a civil war rather
than accept they lost an election.

I am directing this criticism directly at those individuals who support the democrats. Most of you want
to be honest, don't you? You don't really believe you have the right to force people to agree with you, do you?
You do believe we change leaders with peaceful elections, not false charges of non crimes, don't you?

ON THE PRESENT DEMOCRATIC PARTY IMPEACHMENT PUSH

The real trouble they are not actually seeking the common good realistically. You apparently plan
on tipping the table over because you lost an election. I don't think that is a good idea right now; so lets
take a deep breath and take the time needed to figure out where we sit in our universe right now?

I can only do what I say I will do on this FP, which is finish the video and Petition and send the emails out.
After that occurs, it is up to the rest of you. You can not claim you were not well warned.

10-20-2019
Now it is the Republicans turn,
the party representing monopolies, the MIC, and run amuck corporations.
Their call for "free markets" is total hypocritical BS. Real free markets and competition are the last thing
they want; since those are the bedrock of an honest thriving society, We must break up our monopoly
corporations and only exempt them from liability to monies invested in them and used honestly. Above all,
they are not a person, and absolutely no stock buybacks!

From Adam Smith on, limiting liability was recognized as a license to defraud the public. Letting a corporation
give money to elected officials or bribe government agents must be severely punished by forcing their
dissolution. Businessmen don't like competition and when they meet they will try to create guilds, like the AMA
to restrict entry, while demanding unnecessary licensing requirements, etc, etc. Read "The Wealth Of Nations"
by Adam Smith. He describes this behavior to a tee. Ain't nothing new, just a kept ignorant citizenry. Awake!

10-25-2019 Are we starting to see an awakening. The push back from righteous outrage at the
Democrats assault on truth. The Dems are worst because they sold their souls to Hillary,
but the Republicans better learn we meant get out of these criminal wars and above all, cleaning house in Washington DC.

12-07-2019 There are none so blind as those who will not see. It is certain we will have an impeachment
trial now. Pelosi crossed the Rubicon. MSNBC and CNN were dripping in moral certitude that they finally
had the evil Trump.

Doing evil = telling objective lies and believing your ends justify any means including illegally obtained
wiretaps on your political opponents and their attorneys. If the Democrats had not been assiduously
ignoring the mountain of reports documenting Obama's, Hillary's, and both Biden's corruption and their
interfering in the 1916 election and afterward, we would not have this wondrous opportunity to expose
their corruption with a real trial in the Senate.

There is no bigger totalitarian than a virtue signalling do-goodder, aka a progressive, which means they
think their ends justify any ends.

Last edited by Dan on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:23 am; edited 124 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index n1cl-1 Dan Alter's forum
Page 1 of 1